[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

1 minute ago, ireumimolla said:

I'm convinced Crown Prince knows she's a girl. Look at that smile!!! Why do I feel like I'm setting myself up for disappointment if this is not the case?! :bawling:

i feel/think that he smiled this way because even raon always told him no we cant we just cant like things she still closed her eyes at same time and wait for the kiss lol :D WHY SO CUTE AGHHHH he must be releaved to finally accept and confess his feelings too! Plus his feelings are not platonic imagine that who wouldnt smile like that then? 

i dont even mention he is a prince too.. so many feelings at once ;_;

• Like 17

1 minute ago, moodypie said:

the director did it again!!

The kissing scene was also so beautifully executed. Another well done ending that's full of feel.

Every ending is daebak!!! Wonder what would be the rating like.

Lets start for not sleeping tonight. Lets drink Kratidaeng onni hahahah xD 

i keep repeating the scene when they kissed and i realised, Raon hold Yeong's clothes in the shoulder part so tightly. Yoo Jungaaaaa, i could feel you deaarrrr :D:P 

• Like 15

LY tells RO that he can pretend to close an eye just for this time round (referring to Eunuch Ma's affair with the palace maid) and adds that the next time, he won't be able to help them anymore as it's against the laws. RO adds that on sentimental grounds, he (LY) should still render a helping hand.

Later on when RO bumps into Eunuch Ma, she tells him that she is willing to help him.

RO and LY see Eunuch Jang fighting with the other eunuchs so LY asks him what's going on and the latter replies that there have been rumors going around that the CP likes males.

• Like 18

5 minutes ago, NRGchick said:

Looking at the kiss - it was spot on (no kiss on the chin). With respect to Kim Yoo Jung, it was quite demure but I could sense the anticipation from both parties. 

Now that looked like a natural kiss [Yes, I am NOT a fan of the wide-eyed girl who gets kiss on the chin and does not seem to know what to do]. Kim Yoo Jung behaved naturally for a girl who is receiving her first kiss.

Now, why doesn't anyone wonder where our CP gets his kissing skill from? *wiggles eyebrows*

Awww..... is this her coming of age kiss? Kudos then.....for kissing naturally with the delectable CP. They are soooo sweet. His eyes emote enough desire.

Slap myself........ was I expecting a tongue kiss ? I wish it was a little more adult .... would love to see PBG kiss ..."hem..... deeply ... ' hemmm. :P It's a family show ?

• Like 9

41 minutes ago, alekaonu said:

:w00t::w00t:OMG KISS!!!!:wub::wub:

This drama reminded me so much of Coffee Prince. Same as the male lead unaware that his crush is actually a female. Wonder if the CP will be angry later after finding out that RO is a woman after all.

Love it when CP/LY smiled that sweet mischievous smile before swooping in to claim RO's lips. @moodypie chingu, did you see the kiss???

yes....yes....yes

you thought I fainted huh!! 

I swear i didn't breathe. 

I don't even care now if CP knows she's a girl or not. lol

• Like 7

29 minutes ago, denarvie said:

tbhvh I don't care if he kissed Ra On knowing he is a girl or not, He is true to his heart and confess, what more do I ask???

she even close her eyes, __and I think he knew ,

The Odd number episode always feel lighter only to get build up later and the even number episode is more darker, Idk I feel like they like ti build up the odd number to make the even number episode feel way better

Hi @denarvie chingu :) long time. I'm pleased to see you in this thread thought I'm not that active. Normally I lurk......

From the conversation between CP and RO, I don't think CP know that RO is a girl. He just followed his heart and his feelings for RO. I think its started from RO helping the eunuch who knew that she's a girl, RO helped him to confess his feelings to one of the palace maids. RO did say something about love, about confession and so on. That made CP decided to confess to her even though he knew their love is not accepted as both supposed to be male.

He smiled when RO closed her eyes because that's a sign RO accepting his kiss, not because he knew she's a girl. Anyway let's wait for the subs tomorrow. Wow they kiss this early...only episode 7, then what will happen with the rest of the episodes? hmmmmmm :phew:

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I don't really care if he knows. If he knows it's even better because him not telling her says "I don't care whether you're a woman or a man. I love you and that's all that matters." I think that's a good message! :D:wub:

:heart::heart::heart:

Wahahahhahahh .... who cares .. WHO CARES ... it's a kissss .. yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa .. ariba aribaaa ..

lalalalalal

• Like 14

28 minutes ago, pyoyong said:

hey chingu, i'm still closing my mouth with my hand right now...you need to tell me right now, this episode is REAL YES?

you close your mouth? Please don't drool too much chingu!! Let me give you my tissues, since I didn't use mine. It was supposed to be for my tears.  rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009

• Like 4