[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

23 Oct 2016 : Kim Yoo Jung and Chae Soo bin

For Interviews, no matter separate or together, it is fine because we could enjoy reading or watching Park Bo Gum's and Kim Yoo Jung's and acknowledge their point of views to Moonlight Drawn By Clouds.  I hoped to watch each of them in other talk shows and variety shows too. :wub: :blush: :glasses:

21 Oct 2016 Park Bo Gum : swimming with crews 

CvdXVueUEAADBsP.jpg

CvdXVupUEAET4Gm.jpg

School and University could let them live their school life and also be brainy from lessons.

Spoiler

Bo Gum's Trip To Europe With collage Friends in 2015

In 2015, Park Bo Gum represented his university's cultural overseas exchange program where he traveled to cities in England, France, Italy and Switzerland. Credit: wiki

• Like 21

47 minutes ago, bellaangel012 said:

In addition- apparently Jinyoung is afraid of water due to a traumatic incident in his childhood and doesnt like going into water or likes riding boats. It would explain why he isnt doing water sports. 

Perhaps a fan can verify this as I am not familiar with him and I dont know too much about this generation's idols. 

yes.. he find it uncomfortable around water, sea specifically.. 

44 minutes ago, ruka18 said:

it's sad that JY's trip was so short but I was still glad he was able to join the team's outing. however with too little time did he even managed to do some fun activities and stuff?hope he was able to relax with his short stay. didn't see anymore update on soobin after she arrived at the hotel, i wonder what she's doing i'm betting  she'll stick to YJ and hyesung group tomorrow.:lol: Also, I just  noticed security seems tighter now which is better so the team can enjoy the rest of their vacation in peace.:D

yeah.. I hope he's enjoying the trip.. 

I think he's riding a boat today.. bcs his manager post this pic today

I found fancam of jinyoung and hyesung today

• Like 18

Spoiler
11 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

Although we've yet got any OT3/OT4/OT5 pictures, I'm contented that they are still enjoying their vacation regardless. Seeing just a glimpse of baby Yoo Jung makes me happy. Altho I wish she could join other outdoor activities too since she loves doing those but seeing her accompanied by Jinyoung oppa and Hyosung unnie to walk around make me happy enough :) 

On the other hand, Bo Gum & Dong Yeon are L.O.L. It's their honeymoon I dont have to comment any more :D  Have fun with your bromance, Jeoha and Kim Hyung ^ ^ Ra On ie has Yoon Sung Naeuri already :D

Didn't PBG say in that KBS interview mid-filming that they should go on a holiday together after filming? Didn't KDY just post on Instagram about missing KYJ like 2 days ago?

They all lies :(

Or I guess PGM meant all going on a trip, not necessarily hang together at the trip. And KDY probably meant she should hurry up and join the rest of the pack so she's not missing out on the fun. 

Edited by Wheatbiscuits3
  • Like 7

We might want to do this....

Spoiler

In the Reply 1988 SunTaek Thread---because of the shipping wars, it was rather impossible to do it in the Main Thread---they would schedule a rewatch of each of the episodes, post an announcement in the thread regarding the date and time that would suit most time zones and invite everyone to join. I found the idea really cool. We enjoyed it so much and the thread became alive because of  it. 

Still thinking through answers to the best scenes, quotes and ranking of OST tracks...The problem is narrowing down the choices since I love everything about MDBC! Isn't is soooooo obvious? :lol:

• Like 18

55 minutes ago, ruka18 said:

In addition- apparently Jinyoung is afraid of water due to a traumatic incident in his childhood and doesnt like going into water or likes riding boats. It would explain why he isnt doing water sports. 

Perhaps a fan can verify this as I am not familiar with him and I dont know too much about this generation's idols. 

Just asked a friend of mine who is a B1A4 fan and looks like it is true that JY is afraid of water... :)

• Like 16

Hmm, I'm guessing Jinyoung is not the sporty type. He looked pretty sleepy based on the fanpics lol, hence probably the reason he's hanging out with Yoojung and Hyesung. 

My Top Five Scenes

1. The First Kiss and The Epic Confession (UNEXPECTED AND SHOCKING!!! Pretty much the Moonlight thread exploded since then on, and I still remember how everyone was hyperventilating over here and the pages jumped more than 30 pages (I think?) within a day. LOL Good times XD) - I love that he emphasized that before being a Crown Prince, he is just a man; a person. :wub: That line is seriously, just oh so swoon-worthy. It's my ultimate fav love confession because to me: regardless of how you looked like, your gender, your background, true love is when it crossed the boundaries and uncover your shells; to seek and peer right into your soul; that love is just simply between a soul to another soul. Plus that smile before he swooped in to seize her lips. Aigoooo~~~ :heart:

2. The Happy Ending - I posted about this before, about how much I loved the fact that they're still in a dating phase after a year timeskip and the fact that Ra On opened a bookstore. Considering their respective age (as in their characters' age) and that this is a fusion sageuk with modern sensibilities, I doubt Ra On would want to settle down that quickly. Moreover, she just get to live freely as a woman. I'm sure Lee Yeong, as possessive as he is, would respect Ra On's decision. And I have no doubt Ra On would easily become Queen since her grandfather is the Prime Minister. And even if she doesn't have the nobility status, I'm sure Lee Yeong would find a way, as how he always do.

3. The Dance - Beautiful, touching, heartfelt. What more can I say. And Yoo Jung did so excellently in conveying emotion and acting with her eyes. 

4. Lantern Scene - I considered that the trigger for Ra On's feelings towards Lee Yeong. And I liked that Lee Yeong was just being frank and straightforward, as in it wasn't a dramatic moment in regards to him wishing for Ra On's wishes to come true. It's just so natural and I love that.

5. Heroic Rescue and Sunset Pre-Confession Scene - I love how he is just heroically strutting towards Ra On, and gently releasing her from the ropes and being extremely protective by holding onto her on the horse. And that "pre-confession" is just pure love and quietly intense.

Special Mention

1. The First Trailer - the video that hooked me to the show. That cheeky smile, the modern song and flashmob, that sunglasses. Everything about that trailer is so perfect. THIS is how you promote a show. And after the lightheartedness, they showed us a very short glimpse of Lee Yeong and Ra On, combined with the BGM. PERFECT FIRST TRAILER!!! 

2. Lee Yeong taking care of sick Ra On - :wub:

3. Yoon Sung's and Byung Yeon's death scene - T_____T 

4. The Rain Scene - I love everything about this. The BGM, the cinematography, the nostalgia that Lee Yeong has for his late mother. I'm impressed that Lee Yeong didn't go through the typical broody male lead with parent issue and that he turned out to be a wise young man.

5. Ha Yeon's scene with her father on the wedding day that didn't happen - It was such a touching yet subdued and quiet moment. 

6. Ra On's Drunk Moment - Yoo Jung was sooooo adorable during this scene :flushed:

7. The Action Scenes of the Three Musketeers - Special shoutout to Lee Yeong, a smart dude with decent action moves and good looks? :w00t:

8. The First Meeting in the Palace - a.k.a Mong Mongie and her Owner :lol:

9. The Sign Language Love Confession - Despite the fact that he got angry and frustrated with her earlier on, he is still earnestly winning over her heart.

10. Lee Yeong's Relationship with his Half-Sisters and Consort Park - I love that he is just such a sweet oppa to his sisters and very kind towards Consort Park. 

11. Lee Yeong's Sassy and Sarcastic Moments with Evil Queen and Kim Clan - Sassy Lee Yeong for the win.

12. Various OTP Scenes - Ok I'm cheating abit over here. But the general consensus agreed that the OTP is one of the main driving forces of the drama, and I love every moment of our OTP; the happy moments, the quiet moments, the funny moments, the dramatic moments, the heartbreaking moments... And also, after they become a couple, I liked that their little dates were just so simple; Lee Yeong and Ra On just quietly spending time together and basking in each other's presence (though I wonder, if Yoo Jung's an adult, how different would some of our OTP scenes be... hmm)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok this is getting way too long so I'm just gonna stop here. Cheers~

• Like 21

39 minutes ago, Grace1003 said:

We might want to do this....

Hide contents

In the Reply 1988 SunTaek Thread---because of the shipping wars, it was rather impossible to do it in the Main Thread---they would schedule a rewatch of each of the episodes, post an announcement in the thread regarding the date and time that would suit most time zones and invite everyone to join. I found the idea really cool. We enjoyed it so much and the thread became alive because of  it. 

Still thinking through answers to the best scenes, quotes and ranking of OST tracks...The problem is narrowing down the choices since I love everything about MDBC! Isn't is soooooo obvious? :lol:

I'd like this idea! we should!

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Thank you so much for that info! I wasn't aware of that, but now I'll have to keep an eye out for it, especially to see if they find the field of cosmos. I would very much like to go there and see it the next time I travel to South Korea. 

About the field of cosmos, it seems that it blooms only in autumn. Thus if you guys are planning the trip to the sites in South Korea, it has to be between mid Sep- early Nov next year to see it. I don't think I'll be able to see it in January  :bawling:

• Like 16