[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

2 minutes ago, myvilvil said:

I know that the Filipino fans are quite boisterous probably the first time for Korean actors (not sure about kpop idols, though or Lee Min Ho). In fairness, as what was mentioned before, the MDBC team were not scared, they were actually overwhelmed by the reception, they didn't realized that MDBC is that popular overseas, probably PBG more because the first time he came to Cebu, he was not even noticed. From fan accounts from MDBC FB page with pics, Jinyoung looks so happy at the airport and this is what they said about KJY: Sheeee's sooo pretty. Myghaaad. Her reactions inside the van was so epic. Shocked. Overwhelmed. Happy. Myghaaad! I so love my baby girl.#KimYooJung #HongRaOn

And I want to share to you how down to earth she is. When she arrived, supposedly she will go straight to the van but she stepped back and stopped for us to be able to take a picture of her. And when the van was about to go, a fan wants to give her a flower and a gift. He asked the driver to stop the van and she accepted the gift. She's so adorable.

Some accounts saying that the casts were scared but actually they are just overwhelmed by the support they're receiving. The crew and even BoGum felt apologetic towards fans because they couldn't entertain us. Earlier in the hotel, JY and BG said sorry many times to their fans who went to their table (korean fans) and explained that they are not allowed to have a picture. One crew with Eunuch Jang even said that they cannot believe their success reached international fans (Bago nga lang natapos sa korea) and that they are very thankful for the warmed welcome.

I hope this will at least allay your fears that the MDBC team were unhappy or disappointed or felt violated (privacy issue).

thanks for clarifying everything. Good thing that they were overwhelmed how big MDBC became. hope they will enjoy their stay and visit us again soon. alot of Filipinos are already requesting the two big local networks to buy MDBC so that they can locally air it here. 

Soo happy and hope that we can see more of the cast :D

• Like 18

22 minutes ago, superfangermany_stv said:

BG will be in Europe in November!!!!! Please come to Germany :D

From wiki: In 2015, he represented his university's cultural overseas exchange program where he traveled to cities in England, France, Italy and Switzerland.

Oh, there were no Germany yet. I watched Park Bo Gum's manager interviewed in Youth Over Flowers in Africa that Park Bo Gum visited those countries and also went to take photos in the locations he used to go with his mom before her passing away at his grade 4. 

33 minutes ago, ruka18 said:
  Hide contents

aigoooo, they're crazy unstoppbale aren't they?tsk tsk. lmao

27 minutes ago, princessbelle1022 said:

hahaha sooo true... well it means that our BoGummy is getting alot of attention... alot of my friends wants to go to Cebu... if only we dont have work hahaha

But I do really hope that the Cebu fans will give them space really. 

Frankly speaking, even I concerned Park Bo Gum's and  Moonlight Drawn By Clouds casts and crews' privacy and security but I confessed that I wanna go there too, just wanna but not.

Airport: too crowd indeed for yesterday with Park Bo Gum and today Kim Yoo Jung.

1022 차트를 달리는 남자 싱크로율1위 박보검

TV Program in Korean mentioned about PBG and Moonlight Drawn By Clouds

• Like 18

ITS TRUE GUYS MY FRIEND WHO IS IN THAT CROWD WITH BOGUM JINYOUNG AND KIM YOO JUNG SAID THEY WE'RE SO OVERWHELMED YOU CAN DIFFER OVERWHELMED TO SCARED BECAUSE WHEN THEY ENTER THE AIRPORT THEY DONT HAVE THAT MUCH SECURITY WHEN THEY GOT OUT FANS WHERE SO MANY THEY WERE OVERWHELMED SO MUCH FANS SEEMS TO BE SO ROUGH AND EXCITED FOR THEM BUT THEY ALWAYS SMILE TO THEM THATS WHY FANS WHERE SO WOOOOOH WHOPPING HAPPY! I REALLY THINK NOW TONIGHT THEY ARE ENJOYING!!! AND THEY WILL ENJOY MORE IN THE UPCOMING DAYS BECAAUSE THERE'S SO MANY THING S TO DO TO CEBU! SPECIALLY MACTAN!! HOPE THAT THERE ARE GREAT UPDATES AS TO WHAT ARE THEY DOING THERE HAHA!!

• Like 19

32 minutes ago, princessbelle1022 said:

thanks for clarifying everything. Good thing that they were overwhelmed how big MDBC became. hope they will enjoy their stay and visit us again soon. alot of Filipinos are already requesting the two big local networks to buy MDBC so that they can locally air it here. 

Soo happy and hope that we can see more of the cast :D

bought already by ABSCBN chingu and will air soon  but no definite date yet.;) i wish bench or penshoppe would take notice and get them to endorse their product just like what they did to dara, lee minho and thai stars mario and baifern. lee minho , baifern and mario got famous in PH because of their drama and movie respectively.:D

• Like 15

12 minutes ago, ruka18 said:

bought already by ABSCBN chingu and will air soon  but no definite date yet.;) i wish bench or penshoppe would take notice and get them to endorse their product just like what they did to dara, lee minho and thai stars mario and baifern. lee minho , baifern and mario got famous in PH because of their drama and movie respectively.:D

sooo true. I really hope for that as well. I hope he'll be famous here and will visit numerous time. Definitely I will come to his fans day if ever there will be one here. 

Lets hope for the best! 

• Like 13

20 minutes ago, padhari said:

Lol at the dc gall fans

10 minutes ago, Naruto_7th_Hokage said:

LMAO!!  :D

https://media.giphy.com/media/xcExVPSERqGIM/giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/XUip62o9IYccE/giphy.gif

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/012010/reverse-1264091579_kirk_rofl.gif

THANKS GUYS! I'M DYING HERE! THESE TWO PICS REALLY MAKE MY DAY!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/f1/cb/32/f1cb3213249c849827956a72442401f6.gif

anyway can i post it on shipper thread?:P

all pic credit to owner

• Like 14