[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

10 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

The clip of Yoo Jung at airport makes me realise that our tiny baby is actually quite tall. She towers over the other airport female staff ^ ^ 

Being paired with Bo Gum who stands 1.82m really made our Yoo Jungie look so petite but in reality, she's not :D

The average Fiipina height is 4'11'-5'0''. Yoojung is 5'3" hence, she will not be considered petite in the Philippines.

I'm so glad she arrived safely and still able to smile and waved at her fans. Yoojungie hope you enjoy your vacation:)

• Like 20

16 hours ago, MaknaeC said:

Based on her official profile from Sidus and official fancafe 'GENUINE', she's 1.64m.

16 hours ago, Phuong Dinh said:

Dont trust Wiki for updates lol. I think in her official profile somewhere it says she's 164. I think she should be around there too :) u 

awww okay thank you chingus..:blush:

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, daynci said:

when was it? it was after the wrap up party and today because of her new hair

She did this interview with Kstar news on the same say she promoted Because I Love You with Cha Tae Hyun too 

CvTq95qUEAAYsYw.jpg

Oh, btw, she looks so much like her unnie with the hair bang and her face slimmed down like that 

Here's Yoo Jung's elder sister - Kim Yeon Jung ^ ^ She's very pretty too

misc_1460404751_e_kimyoojung.jpg

• Like 24

Guest MaknaeC
43 minutes ago, jilyheidi said:

I sure her mother allowed her to join the other cast I think she not a kill joy mother this is vacation for all the cast and crew.just relax I hope she can do her fav scuba diving see to the other her diving skills.

Her mother is quite chill, easygoing, and a little tomboyish just like Yoojung. Of course she's not a kill joy-mother. 

The more you see  Bo Gum the more you will notice  how versatile he is. If you are used to see him smiling it may surprise you when you see him serious or frowning for a long time, but that's how he looks when he is concentrated on something.  He has laser focus actually :D As everyone knows he is kind and obliged but there are instances he doesn't tolerate too. He reminds people to mind their own business without being rude. Indeed he has many male/female friends but just few of them knew his mother passed away and that was quite a shock for fans too. You can see him allowing someone younger than him take care of him but you can also see him taking care of elders. He can be childish or mature based on who is standing next to him. That's why I keep telling don't assume things based on what you see here and there. If you are so eager to know about him or comment on please head to Bo Gum's thread to be enlightened ^^ 

Also if writer and PD had a little search  about Bo Gum they would know he can get quite angry and scary :D

Wonderful Days he played younger main lead ^^ 

• Like 20

16 minutes ago, iheartyoojung said:

Going out to sea is a good strategy, the fans cannot follow so no photo-taking, they should spend the whole day out, bliss! The real vacation starts  :w00t:

I feel like those fans might hire canoes to chase them around lmao

• Like 17

When I herd she knows how to do scuba diving I'm a amazed with that body she can dive I tried this sports it's difficult it not for me how she can this sport from a girl from the city and far away from the sea.also during last visit in pH she find a time for that.

• Like 22

Guest MaknaeC
7 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@MaknaeC, the mother of all the details in regards of Kim Yoo Jung is in the house! Thanks for the info, chingu! :D 

LOL

You're welcome, Jillia! :heart::heart::heart:

39 minutes ago, JinyoungFox said:

Flower for raon joke ...they can have lunch date with it mom you meet the mothers you have one step a head to cp & by in yj mom  it only a joke ys go ahead take your time before cp & by are back .

Mod edit: Do not quote images.

• Like 17