[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

10 minutes ago, bellaangel012 said:

Chae Soo Bin had her play (first day)- she is mostly going to join for 2nd round according to DC

Jin Young- couldnt join the wrap party due to his band activity but is to go for 2nd round as well 

is the 2nd round started already? jinyoung is on his way to go there..

• Like 20

8 hours ago, Mepuppy said:

@ruka18 Did you say Myonji University? I think I need to take up some courses there soon. 

Wait.. i can't! I almost forgot i have a family here... 

Thank you very much for the link!

You can try exchange student program if you really want to just not sure if they offer that tho at Myongji but lots of colleges in SK offers summer program for int'l students too.:lol: You're welcome.:D

Mod edit: Do not quote images.

• Like 13

30 minutes ago, ruka18 said:

Yep KYJ is still in High School while PBG is in college, he's studying at Myongji University if I'm not mistaken. 

Perfect setting for a school drama....can we have them both in it and some of the other casts as well?! Would love to see them in school uniforms!!!!

• Like 18

1 hour ago, mujay said:

Ommo Febz...:P common kid, your joke is to much now...lol.

So sad when just actor have many fans is look right  and fans who adore the actress look weird one. :sweatingbullets: because this stigma sometime we forgot to apreciated actress talent.so what's wrong when we talked honest here..hhhh ;)

KYJ fans faighting..this young lady deserve our love because her flawless acting,...no more no less.

Re wacth eps 1 my favourite...:wub:

Ps. Febz. I want asked you something but not now can you spare  time at friday?

Pps, jillia where are you...i wait YongOn couple posting, or did i miss your post ...

Aigoo unnie that's definitely not the case for me. If someone ask about 5 most favorite K-Actress I won't even need a minute to answer it. In the contrary for the K-Actors it will take more than 10 minutes for me. I dunno because of the deficit physical strength from man, it makes me really acknowledge actress that can play different role & genre. This is why I fallen deeply for uri KYJ. Because with her feminine beautiful figure, how hard it was to act as a boy. 

Sure just ask me anytime, I will reply you soon when I come back to this thread ;)

PS : But you're not trying to ask about being a regular for that magazine right?? I dunno, I still haven't buy it yet :D:P

• Like 18