[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

5 minutes ago, rhiesta said:

@ruka18 chingu.. next week will be another boring monday, any recomendation to move on from mbdc eventough i'm still not read yet... :confused:

I myself don't know what to watch next.:vicx: when i'm too immersed on a drama it usually take a few weeks for me to move on from it so probably i'll just watch the whole drama again till next week.:lol: then i usually switch after to variety shows before I watch a new drama.~keke

• Like 6

I'm seriously going to miss live streaming with you guys even if it means waking up by 530-6am to see it PST (which is fine since I have to get ready to go to work that time). Life just wouldn't be the same. 

I've really enjoyed getting to know you Moonlighters on this thread even though I've only started posting recently despite lurking since day one :sweatingbullets:

Lets stay strong for our OTP! 20 more minutes to go!

• Like 16

3 minutes ago, ruka18 said:

I myself don't know what to watch next.:vicx: when i'm too immersed on a drama it usually take a few weeks for me to move on from it so probably i'll just watch the whole drama again till next week.:lol: then i usually switch after to variety shows before I watch a new drama.~keke

@ruka18 and we will watch again and again until we bored

• Like 5