[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

i want to believe crown prince has known ra on is a girl even before the dance. the eunuch who saw her might have informed the head eunuch who went to crown prince before the dance started. he knows but he'll keep it a secret too. hehe wishful thinking.

kim yoo jung's dance is soooo beautiful! her eyes, the music and the choreography! and the emotions on our crown prince! they're not saying anything but i end up feeling so much emotions huhuhu!!

23 minutes ago, kimyoojunglove said:

Kim yoo jung practicing her dance in MDbC!!! Wahhhhh so talented!:wub:

So pretty :wub: I wish it was without the cloth... I want to see her pretty face :bawling:

By the way, is this drama pre-produced? Or are they still filming ? If they are still filming, does anyone know what episode they filmed up to? 

• Like 13

33 minutes ago, iasd123 said:

Honestly I'm secretly glad that MDBC has beaten Moon lovers in ratings. MBDC deserves that 16%! Moon lovers is less than average of what I expected to be, and IU's acting is very weak. Everything feels a bit forced. 

I love MDBC how makes simple things look beautiful with gestures with amazing acting and directing. For an example  the rain scene was so pretty and captivating,  It's literally just two people standing in the rain, but I couldn't take my eyes away! Or the tip toe scene, which was romantic, cute, and humorous at the same time. The emotions the drama give to you are handed gently to you and flourish within the feel you never knew you had before! Nowadays it's hard to find a drama that can bring emotions to you like this! My feel's feel's are feeling the feels!!

I understand you like this drama but please let's not talk about other dramas. By doing that we avoid off-topic.  :)

• Like 5

Sorry for mentioning the other saeguk drama, just got caught up in the excitement and happy feels! I really didn't mean to be disrespectful or go off-topic... On other threads I've been to, users sometimes mention other dramas so I thought it was ok. I edited my comment, and I realized my mistake. I sincerely apologize. Moonlight, fighting!

• Like 12

I like this drama from first episode refreshing and made heart swooning, but after reach good rating, some of us become over acted with bashing the other drama:huh: . Suposed we just grateful with what this drama and no drag the other to feel superrior..keep love and peace in this tread is best we can do.  MDBC team keep in track..as far all the episode is beautiful, the ost, the directing and i love so much the opening theme, the music remain me  every saeguk drama i ever wacth..."DY", QSD, and jang geum..they all have the similiar music score for opening...:wub:

• Like 4

I believe we will have to repeat and repeat the episodes till next week. I can't wait for the preview. It's killing just to think what's next. Did Lee Youbg see her or not in the bush. My imagination is dead for the moment.

There's so much feel in the dancing scene. No conversation needed. Just the feeling in the atmosphere. A mixture of feeling, all blended perfectly. 

Did I smell nice beautiful scent in the scene? I think I did smell floral petals coming from Raon or my mind paying tricks???

Too much feel... too much.

The scene where Lee Young and Raon were together in the field, with Raon's gentle hand offering out to Lee Young. And Lee Young lifting his hand with his needy expression. It's so symbolic, their need for each other to hold on to each other. Two beautiful souls with a beautiful ending together would be perfect.

I feel so much for Lee Young and Rain.

I pray that writernim will be consistent through out the whole drama until the end.

To all the chingus here, let's keep each other company til next week so the wait is not torturous. 

• Like 16

7 minutes ago, mujay said:

I like this drama from first episode refreshing and made heart swooning, but after reach good rating, some of us become over acted with bashing the other drama:huh: . Suposed we just grateful with what this drama and no drag the other to feel superrior..

If you referred to my earlier comment, I'm really sorry. I feel terrible for what I did, going off-topic. I wasn't bashing the other drama, but comparing it, but if it sounded like it, I sincerely apologize. Let's cheer on for Moonlight as best as we can! 

• Like 14

20 minutes ago, iasd123 said:

If you referred to my earlier comment, I'm really sorry. I feel terrible for what I did, going off-topic. I wasn't bashing the other drama, but comparing it, but if it sounded like it, I sincerely apologize. Let's cheer on for Moonlight as best as we can! 

No worries, you edited it now. With all the drama on all the comment boards, some things are bound to leak into this forum as well. 

on another note

I CANT WAIT FOR ALL THE FAN ARTS TO COME IN OF THE DANCE <333

• Like 10

2 hours ago, honeywell said:

Park Bo Gum killed episode 3 and Kim Yoo Jung crushed episode 4.  We're only four episodes in, 16 more to go!!! :w00t:

All of those up votes are crazy!!!  Is that the most so far for LITM?

i agree...one killer and one crusher...we will all be dead !

2 hours ago, sara2908 said:

kkuljaem

wow at the upvotes

Moonlight Drawn By Clouds (Ep 4)

tv Report - Naver: 'Moonlight Drawn By Clouds' Kim Yoo Jung,  eunuch → lady transformation 'saves Park Bogum from trouble' 

1. [+12,317, -219] This drama is too fun... The prince is such a prankster but at the same time, he's a
fatal politician.. heart attack

i love the word they chose here... "fatal politician"! lol

PBG nail it. This role is like written for him. He carries all his expresion effortlessly. So young and yet he can express different emotions so well. How did he do that...I still wonder.

• Like 15

15 minutes ago, valsava said:

I had to rewatch this last episode again, I just find the dance scene so well executed, Even the three musketeers with they I be damned look on they faces was well captured..LOL.. 

hello @valsava how have you been? the three musketeers will start a triangle soon. I actually can't wait for that to happen. I love the writer. Only 4 eps so far, and yet I feel like I've journeyed with the character for a long time. Good narration and good directing. kudos to the director too. 

• Like 14

Hey everyone, this is my first post in Soompi ever, though I have followed this thread since April. 

I saw several of you mentioned the question that if CP will know RO is a woman and pretend that he doesn't know. The answer is "yes"!

I believe it is going to be shown fairly soon. I guess possibly by next week. 

Edited by fuchsiagum
  • Like 17