[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

20 minutes ago, Ahpheng said:

@KateSG aww....you are making me blush ! Thanks for the compliment and happy reading and say hi to your son for me, thanks ! 

Thank u Ahpheng, omo omo, I've just shown my son ur reply then he asked who is Ahpheng, is she ur friend, where is she now? Lol, it took me  few seconds to react, yah she's is my MDBC chingu but I don't know her place, like all MDBC chingus here, we don't know eachother but we are all CHINGUSSSS. How awesome is that, right :D. He is a bit confused lol

17 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

18 is fine!!!  They would need 1-3 years to get ready all the scenes and get the same cast together.... so you will be of age by then!  kekeke

Also, by then, KYJ can do such scenes more comfortably I suppose?  :tounge_xd:

Btw, I think rate 19 is still very mild kind of permission...the novel is somewhat that level..not overboard and the rest is really up to your imagination. :lol:

Edit: Hahahaa okie okie I saw ur edit lol, I start imagine from now, their first real spindle night lol

• Like 14

8 minutes ago, Earth2KatyD said:

You're welcome, @KateSG! I see that we're adding more members to the Yoon Sungie Fan Club! :)

Don't be afraid to fall @lovehbhjw2013! Uri YS will be there ready to catch you!  Wouldn't you like that? I'd jump right now if I were you, especially when there's a handsome man waiting for me. :lol: 

Love your new profile photo, btw. :)

Hi Chingu, I cannot fall YET because I promised my Soompi blood sister pyoyong that I would help her at the roof-top for the save BY mission using her sky longbow.  I also cannot fall yet because I do not want to break the hearts of all those who want to fall into Yoon-Sungie's arms....so I might just end up on the roof-top permanently...  :dizzy:      Is this called noble idiocy?    :grimace:

Thanks for loving Spino.

• Like 18

16 hours ago, bogummylove said:

HELLO GUYS! I miss this forum so much! Bhahahah! I cant believe its already saturday and then sunday and then...

Right now im feeling excited but in other hand im feeling sad and  curious. Wondering whats gonna happen in this 2 last episodes! 

I hope we will get another kiss.. A proper kiss..( yes yes.. i know its impossible to be happen, so you guys are allowed hate me) hihihi

still hoping that we could get one hehehe PDnim must emphasize the longing between uri OTP!!my gosh just imagining that scene makes me giggle & throwing my feet in the air..want to roll on the floor at the same time hahaha:D:w00t:

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, KateSG said:

Thank u Ahpheng, omo omo, I've just shown my son ur reply then he asked who is Ahpheng, is she ur friend, where is she now? Lol, it took me  few seconds to react, yah she's is my MDBC chingu but I don't know her place, like all MDBC chingus here, we don't know eachother but we are all CHINGUSSSS. How awesome is that, right :D. He is a bit confused lol

Edit: Hahahaa okie okie I saw ur edit lol, I start imagine from now, their first real spindle night lol

In the novel, they had their real spindle night which you still need some imagination.... :wub:

3 minutes ago, Earth2KatyD said:

I love looking at this photo. :wub:

Too bad, Jin Young wasn't a part of it. :mellow:

He cannot because he is not living in the palace but his trap is even worse than the palace...trapped under his evil grandpa's wings....

• Like 15

@happysloth

Dear chingu, aigoo I just intend to silently lurking here because I still have many homeworks to be done but wae wae...I have to read about you mention YS thumb in RO waist? that's also the scene when YS stole my attention. Anyway I hope this the scene that you mentioned

GifMeme10162515102016_zpstobhgbqb.gif

• Like 24

49 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

In the novel, they had their real spindle night which you still need some imagination.... :wub:

He cannot because he is not living in the palace but his trap is even worse than the palace...trapped under his evil grandpa's wings....

Our poor Yoon Sungie. :( He HAS to escape and get far, far away from the clutches of his villainous grandfather.

• Like 10

IMG_3778_zpseftw8y9c.jpg

While I did see the bts where the King hit his own head with the sword and it was funny, I still find it very hard to understand his insecurity and the way he treats his son, CP. His lack of trust in his own son, preferring to rely on his team of evil ministers, being clueless of the plots to get rid of him set him up as an imbecile King in my eyes. I just want to stomp on him. 

Hope they renounce him and make CP the King. 

• Like 19

12 minutes ago, febz said:

@happysloth

Dear chingu, aigoo I just intend to silently lurking here because I still have many homeworks to be done but wae wae...I have to read about you mention YS thumb in RO waist? that's also the scene when YS stole my attention. Anyway I hope this the scene that your mentioned

GifMeme10162515102016_zpstobhgbqb.gif

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  *my precious* *it's ours, it is, and we wants it* *preciousssss*

Yes! This is the one! Thank you, thank you @febz  

• Like 11

Good morning sunshines :blush:

Remember that Moonlight is said to be a YOUTH drama? So let's rejuvenate your days with some dose of youthful love from my very own version of BOF -  

"JOSEON'S BOYS OVER FLOWERS"

Making this MV really gave me some nostalgic feeling about the 2008-2009' K-Drama hype. BOF was such a sensation back then. The songs really bring me back to my highschool time where I used to be crazy over cheesy drama like this :) Good time!

• Like 24

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

Well, I happen to think a man playing with a woman's hair is very intimate bordering on very erotic, especially if he undoes her bun and releases it into his hands, before running his hands through them. Think how excited we became just because Yeong took off RO's hat, for goodness sakes. And, that was a sensually tense moment.

Btw, man playing with a woman's hair is intimate and erotic unless the man is the woman's hairdresser, of course. Had to throw something in to break the tension for myself. :) 

Tsk! Yo've just rained on my steaming buns:confounded: 

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Phuong Dinh said:

Good morning sunshines :blush:

Let's rejuvenate your days with some dose of cuteness from my very own version of BOF -  

"JOSEON'S BOYS OVER FLOWERS"

Making this MV really gave me some nostalgic feeling about the 2008-2009' K-Drama hype. BOF was such a sensation back then. The songs really bring me back to my highschool time where I used to be crazy over cheesy drama like this :) Good time!

*claps very very very hard* You're amazing!!!! Thanks for marvelous FMV @Phuong Dinh

• Like 13