Maetawinz

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

Be honored as blue team. 

Spoiler

I am ready @pyoyong thankyou including me as team blue. Thank's to God i am not on my duty on monday so i am so ready. Because i am nurse i work shiff morning, afternoon and night sometimes.

Blue team and everyone are you READY...MOONLIGHTERS.....rock the SHOW....so exiting but Feel sad to because we must ssy goodbye Soon.....:tears:

4 hours ago, nataliakay said:

Ahh thank you for posting this GIF. This scene is sexy. PBG and KYJ ace totally with their lustful looks. It's like when she looked at him she is reminded of everything they did together (hence her getting out of breath and looked away) and PBG realising that felt the same way too except that he didn't look away but just want to hold that memory/thoughts replaying in their mind longer and continue staring (and possibly wishing that he could reach out to her or something).

Hope reposting gif is allowed.

Yes indeed!!!

Is it OK to say , "that's some serious sexual tension there?" ehehe TokGOYD.gif

Ottoke...i become a byeontae NuyAXFR.gifand feel so guilty to think about it like that considering Kim Yoo Jung age and who i always thought "i want a little sister like cute KYJ" :P

For me, they beat other Kdramaland couple i watched so far in term of emotional connection, chemistry and intimacy even without much skinship/kiss scene. (Well,i'd be lying if i'm not hoping for more kisses for last 2 episode though:phew:) .

But really PBG and KYJ is so good with their acting (and thanks to PD nim too:)) and their chemistry is so strong that even though Ra On and Yeong only stare longingly or seeing the way Yeong hold or touch Ra On hands can make me feel shy or make me holding my breath too. 

When Yeong and RaOn together, i'm smiling like a looney and feeling butterfly in my stomach and when they apart, is so gut wrenching

They can make eye contact really intense and sensual (my no.1 is "the infamous" after the rain scene in ep.12) those day when we all trolled by the preview ihihi.

My beloved moonlight couple :wub:, even i like their couple name "YeongOn couple" even though i don't understand Korean (please cmiiw chingu deul^_^)  but i think the pronunciation sounds similar with 영원( yeongwon ) means forever, tehee~~~~

From Ep 2 - this whole 'I will fail my test scene' never fails to make me smile. 

CP is still his cheeky self and I think he is enjoying himself by 'bullying' Sam Nom. 

vlcsnap-2016-08-24-19h47m23s255_zpsdtpqw

The BTS would be interesting because of the facial expressions of both PBG and KYJ. 

This is also when I begin to notice that this PD seems to love to use close-ups.

I'm not going to trust those IG photos. Some fans are posting old pictures. They knew the silent rule. No spoiler indeed.

KYJ's  recent posts on IG are old pictures.  She's starting to promote for her upcoming movie with CTH.

Even the staffs are releasing old BTS pictures just to quench the thirst of the fans. Lel.

We're not even going to get some preview at this point.

Just now, yvettiepie19 said:
33 minutes ago, honeywell said:

@honeywell , I don't think she's married yet. Maybe they dressed her up with the royal seal because just like what  she said even though the wedding did not push through they are treating as if she was the crown princess already. Well the big indication here is her hairstyle. If she was married her hair would be in a bun.  She's still wearing her hair in a long braid which is called daenggi meori which is worn by single ladies. So hopefully not. 

Revisiting YS-RO in Episode 2

I was just rewatching Ep2 and got to the chicken-hunting part where YS caught RO in his arms.

I've just noticed (Tsk tsk! I've watched this ep several times and only now I see it :confounded: what an idiot!) that YS's thumb gently stroked RO's waist (if only I know how to post GIF here /sigh) for a couple of seconds ayyyyeee...

Not sure if RO felt that, apparently she's still in shock after falling from the roof AND landed in a man's arms.

JY's acting was spot on, from shock to utter delight. JY is handsome, but personally I found him trully the handsomest right there when he got RO in his arms, perhaps because he emoted very very well. His deep piercing gaze melt me. JY's acting was so good I can feel YS's overflowing feelings at that very moment :blush:  If I were RO... aigoooo

Then, when RO finally recovered and tried to release herself but YS firmly tightened his hold and pulled RO even closer... I'm a goner

20 minutes ago, NRGchick said:

From Ep 2 - this whole 'I will fail my test scene' never fails to make me smile. 

CP is still his cheeky self and I think he is enjoying himself by 'bullying' Sam Nom. 

The BTS would be interesting because of the facial expressions of both PBG and KYJ. 

This is also when I begin to notice that this PD seems to love to use close-ups.

Ah, loved it loved it loved it! Thanks for posting this. I really enjoyed their cute interactions there. I'm glad the PD used close-ups for this particular scene, it allowed me to get a good look at their funny expressions. What a gem, YJ as RO, BG as CP. 

The utter cuteness of it all. How happy was our CP that Ra On wanted to stay close to him. How painful it must be for Ra On to know she will leave him. 

hog%20me_zpsszsfjosc.gif

stay%20with%20you_zpstdsdjvwq.gif

only%20me_zps4bhzqbd3.gif

Watching Ep 13 just cemented the fact that KYJ can no longer be regarded as a child actress, she is an actress.

Thank you everyone for the BTS and all your translations.. I am full of hope that I can be with you all as we live-capture episode 17 and 18... and the special kekeke.. it is all up to japanese hostels wi-fi capacity.

And I see we are talking about favorite scenes.. uhm there are so many to choose from. But I have 2 that are stuck among top 10 always..

oNzlmUG.gif

PVWd77R.gif

13 minutes ago, happysloth said:

Revisiting YS-RO in Episode 2

I was just rewatching Ep2 and got to the chicken-hunting part where YS caught RO in his arms.

I've just noticed (Tsk tsk! I've watched this ep several times and only now I see it :confounded: what an idiot!) that YS's thumb gently stroked RO's waist (if only I know how to post GIF here /sigh) for a couple of seconds ayyyyeee...

Not sure if RO felt that, apparently she's still in shock after falling from the roof AND landed in a man's arms.

JY's acting was spot on, from shock to utter delight. JY is handsome, but personally I found him trully the handsomest right there when he got RO in his arms, perhaps because he emoted very very well. His deep piercing gaze melt me. JY's acting was so good I can feel YS's overflowing feelings at that very moment :blush:  If I were RO... aigoooo

Then, when RO finally recovered and tried to release herself but YS firmly tightened his hold and pulled RO even closer... I'm a goner

Chingu, your last paragraph, same with me! I feel like dying, he's so manly when he tightens his grip..  Look at his face.. I'm so envious of Raon huhu

Looking at the OST tracklist, I'm sad the female version of "Melting" is not included.  Are they not releasing that at all?  Season 2, I don't think will happen.  I think that's just someone trying to stir things up.  Same thing happened with DOTS, so many "theories" and nothing came true.

Archived