[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

The day outing looks like lots of fun but YJ and JY didnt get to join I think (I feel a bit left out for them)

There are a lot of peeps in the group photo, dont think all 300 crew and cast went on this trip though

I hope they do another group photo with everybody. 

• Like 23

10 minutes ago, inlovewithmdbc said:

I can understand shouting or excitement but not the need to grab celebrities. Is a glancing touch with the sleeve or arm gonna make their day? For female celebrities, there is a fine line between being touched and molested.

yeah.. I understand their excitement.. but grabbing them like that is not good.. they can get hurt..

• Like 13

@iheartyoojung do you have the source for the figure of 300? I've been wondering how many people were involved in such a production.

@lclarakl in case you haven't noticed, the mod has forbidden any further discussion about manliness and all such posts were deleted.

Edited by inlovewithmdbc
  • Like 13

we got to see YJ pics but no JY pics at the hotel?did he probably just stayed in his hotel room and slept instead of playing in the pool?~keke 

also there's rumor circulating in twitter that one of our 4TP is going back to korea tonight, they are asking pearl, who could it be or is it even true?:huh:

• Like 12

55 minutes ago, iheartyoojung said:
The day outing looks like lots of fun but YJ and JY didnt get to join I think (I feel a bit left out for them)

There are a lot of peeps in the group photo, dont think all 300 crew and cast went on this trip though

I hope they do another group photo with everybody. 

I thought all of the main production team will attend the incentive trip

(but not including the temporary outsourcing companies eg. extras and else would not be in this incentive trip) 

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, lightforyou22 said:

people are complaining that jy can't be seen :( i guess he just went to sleep lol "tired from his flight maybe" 

my guess is that yeah, he probably just went directly to sleep at his room upon arriving at the hotel.poor boy must be so exhausted he's been too busy until yesterday.:(

• Like 12

1 minute ago, JinyoungFox said:

people that not familiar with jinyoung might not now him.. his nickname is "grandpa", he get tired easily.. he probably is sleeping in his bedroom after the flight.. lol

Well.. it is HIS holiday. He doesn't need to turn up just to please fans. He should be heading for dinner with the rest of the gang though. 

• Like 18

2 hours ago, NRGchick said:

Ooooh.... that's lovely. I am preparing myself to rewatch the whole drama again. ^^

Awww the pic is too lovely, isn't it? The background looks so pretty :wub::wub: And you started rewatching already! I am looking forward to more of your favourite scenes/moments :wub:

And can we keep the discussion related to Gurumi, please? I went to bed last night after reading comments about Bogum being like this being like that & I still see it after I woke up (???!!!!)

Spoiler

And I am just being random here but please don't read on Allkpop if you guys want accurate news :D

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, underthemoon0616 said:

STOP STIRRING UP RUMORS AND COMMENTING ABOUT BOGUM'S PRIVATE MATTER. HE CAN HOLD HAND W/ ANY HE WANT TO AND INTERACT W/ ANYONE ELSE. HE CAN DO WHAT HE WANTS. DON'T ACT LIKE A JEALOUS GF.

NAHHH...THIS! I also read comments of IG photos, they are talking about BG. C'mon, who are they? why acting so protective like that :vicx::vicx:

• Like 13

13 minutes ago, inlovewithmdbc said:

@iheartyoojung do you have the source for the figure of 300? I've been wondering how many people were involved in such a production.

@lclarakl in case you haven't noticed, the mod has forbidden any further discussion about manliness and all such posts were deleted.

I remember reading it from somewhere but cannot recall which article, too much info for mdbc, sorry 

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, inlovewithmdbc said:

Hope that's not true.

someone asked pearl we should hear later if it is indeed true or not. but i was hoping it iis just rumor tho so our 4TP could spend their vacation time to the fullest. they need it to recharge as they are going to be busy again once they get back in SK.

• Like 11

22 minutes ago, inlovewithmdbc said:

more than 300 ppl worked w/ the production. on RaOn dance scene alone, 300 staff work for 3 days on that 3 minute vid.

---------------

as for ppl asking if they're coming home tonight, 

NO, I know BG and DY will stay there till the end of vacay unless they want to go home early. not sure YJ and JY

• Like 12