[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

1 hour ago, princesssarang21 said:

I think it was an interview with YJG and KSH and the interview asked if he and YJ keep in contact or something like that and he said no. And then the interviewer joked that "once the drama everything is over." I don't think YJ is the type to cut off contact with her male or female costars once drama is over either, I think she's happy bubbly person that's likes her privacy for the most part so she can lead a somewhat close to normal life. 

Also, I agree about who are we to say who our favorite actors or actresses can and cannot keep in contact with. They have the right to do what is comfortable for them. It's just for me, in the case of YJ and BG, it was too drastic, the change from the fan sign to the wrap up, it went from warm to cold, with KDY as the middle person I guess. If the change had been slower or over time it would/could make more sense, but the same day? within hours of just seeing each other? and during the time when they're a HOT item? is a bit weird.

I saw some post about KYJ being cold and others..i can't comment about that since we didn't watch the entire wrap-up party. But from the wrap-up party ending video..i think she still close to PBG and KDY. maybe because we didn't see their interactions, KYJ didn't attend 2nd party and we only saw the pics that has been posted in media so this rumors happened. Btw..let's wait their vacation pics in Cebu :). I bet there are many photos will be upload by the fans.

• Like 12

Guest MaknaeC
10 hours ago, ainalolz said:

I think you are confused with YJG and kim so hyun for MBC interview a few years ago..KYJ never said 'once the drama is over, everything is over' in her interview. And she still keep in touch and have a good relationship with her co-star, female or male. Only us don't know about it. It seems to me KYJ is more to a private person.

9 hours ago, princesssarang21 said:

I don't think YJ is the type to cut off contact with her male or female costars once drama is over either, I think she's happy bubbly person that's likes her privacy for the most part so she can lead a somewhat close to normal life. 

Yes, despite being a happy and bright girl, she's a private person who always tries her best to live her life as normal as possible eventhough it's hard. She just wants to act because she really loves acting and loves being an actress. She's not the type of celebrity who is a fan-babo. But she's still really kind and appreciate her fans and does fan-service in enough amounts .

Because she's quite private, Yoojung's fans are so happy when she opened an instagram account, eventhough she's not that active if there's no project. For the past few months, she's so active because of Moonlight, because she knows how the industry works, to promote the drama. 

9 hours ago, princesssarang21 said:

KDY and YJ was on a variety show together once  with 2 of their peers a few years ago ( iforgot their names >. <)I think it's called a Radio Star.I think they were asked to choose between YJ and KSH and KDY chose KSH but the other 2 choose YJ lol. YJ said KSH is more liked because she gives off a more girly vibe while YJ is more of a tomboy ish vibe. 

Yes, it's MBC Radio Star 2 years ago, Yoojung, Dongyeon,Taeyeob, and Donghyun as guests. It's Kwak Dong Yeon and Yoojung's first meeting, so he didn't know what kind of girl Yoojung is, meanwhile the other two boys are Yoojung's close friends.

So I'm watching the ending again, and I love that scene with Kim Seul Gi. 

While everyone is parodying/referencing Moonlight, they go reference Splish Splash Love hahahahahahah. I loved Splish Splash Love and I thought MDBC would be similarly cute and breezy (though they also tried to execute Kim Seul Gi for treason in that one).

Now only if Moon Lovers also referenced Splish Splash Love (because Time travel+ water as the transit medium haha).

• Like 11

32 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

Gimme fiveee.. No lets do chest bump ... :D

becareful on the other moon remark... It's ok to compare with TMETS .. but not the other moon .. Kekekeke... i edited my post so many time... My finger is ichingggg inchhhyyyyyy... 

I edited your quote incase you want to edit ur post ... Muahahah

hahahaha thank you! I know I tried so hard to resist. But wanted a naughty moment. to maintain peace, ahem retracted.

• Like 10

41 minutes ago, yuuinokokoro said:

I am up for it!! 30,000 replies here we go.. °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

Thank yoooou Yuui :wub: Yesss let's do our best  for 30,000 replies (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و  <----- ehehehe stealing oops no borrowing your cute emojis XD

3 minutes ago, moodypie said:

why not!! i think it's achievable. Let's do this! I am still not done with Moonlight yet. having bad withdrawal now...

Heyyy I haven't seen you much in here these couple of days. And I am not over it yet :bawling: Feeling withdrawal effect even though I haven't finished the last two eps :tears:

You should take it slow~ MDBC is a daily dose -> get addicted -> MDBC should be withdrawn slowly to reduce withdrawal symptoms :tears::D:P

• Like 16

3 hours ago, kooki28 said:

In case you did not know, KDY is the younger version of the character of Kim Soo-Ro in Com Back Mister. Hehehe

I hope i can see him in the future shows!!! (but i think he will be in goblin right? but cameo only?)

And in case you didn't know, KDY played as the younger version of Kim Hyun Joong in Inspiring Generation.  I think it's when his fighting skills was developed coz it's an action drama.  It's his first drama that I've seen and got interested because he's such a good actor not to discount the fact that he's good-looking.  And I only watched the drama till his part.   :grin: 

• Like 12

43 minutes ago, febz said:

Okay ladies we have a serious case here!! so I'm not gonna joking. I think we all should take a therapy follow a class like this

Hide contents

GifMeme19110520102016_zpsdojqeoy8.gif

Sewing class with a hot teacher (even this funny scene makes me want to cry again :bawling:)

I wish I could sew! Unfortunately my hand eye coordination is pretty woeful and awful. sigh. therapy.....can't believe its over. Do you think if we petition them for a Christmas Special we might get one??

• Like 13

49 minutes ago, myutaa said:

Errr its my team!! OMO.. where did we put it?? Calling my team leader.. wait I forgot who is my team leader...... ..... ..... is that you @moodypie?  The lead of bracelet team? :lol:

Our leader was commander @pyoyong How can I forgot when it the most dark period of my life being labored without meal & have to fix carbon steel bracelet barehand . But it's worth it because uri RO wear it to meet her prince charming :wub:. @Bambiina was the leader for rescuing papa hong & @moodypie was in her team making the granite stone. 

Wish my memory this good when I'm working in the office :sweatingbullets:

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, _Nachan07 said:

Thank yoooou Yuui :wub: Yesss let's do our best  for 30,000 replies (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و  <----- ehehehe stealing oops no borrowing your cute emojis XD

Heyyy I haven't seen you much in here these couple of days. And I am not over it yet :bawling: Feeling withdrawal effect even though I haven't finished the last two eps :tears:

You should take it slow~ MDBC is a daily dose -> get addicted -> MDBC should be withdrawn slowly to reduce withdrawal symptoms :tears::D:P

i was feeling sad...and i guess it was the withdrawal taking effect. didn't want to finish the last ep.. i don't want the reality to hit me. Lying to myself that it's not ended yet. Maybe I was also mourning for YS...still cant accept he has to go. I still see no reason for him to go. really he doesn';t have to go...i just have to imagine my own ver that the 3 musketeers are drinking together now...and discussing about making Joseon a better place for the people. Sigh..

4 minutes ago, iheartyoojung said:

Cebu is beautiful. Are there any clues which resort the mdbc team is heading to? Its one of those "I wish I am there" kind of place.

Since the mdbc cast and crew is taking a vacation after their hard work, all moonlighers should also go on a vacation together as we worked very hard to support this drama, a virtual holiday to cebu :P

has it been confirmed? are they really going ? :) 

• Like 13

56 minutes ago, febz said:

Okay ladies we have a serious case here!! so I'm not gonna joking. I think we all should take a therapy follow a class like this

Yes, count me it!!! I want to join! I am bad at sewing.

*by the way you have good memory!!! I thought it was pyoyoung, but dared not quote her as she will kill me for making this mistake! (see I don't even dare to quote her). hahahaha...but I think bambiina will kill me now. eeeks!!

• Like 14

13 minutes ago, _Nachan07 said:

borrow away kekeke..☜(⌒▽⌒)☞

• Like 8