[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Related imageImage result for moonlight drawn by clouds episode 18Image result for moonlight drawn by clouds episode 18Image result for moonlight drawn by clouds episode 18

Yoon Sung...  He gave RO his heart right from the start...

I loved his character because although he wasn't a prince, he was indeed a Shinning White Knight who didn't need a horse for he was courageous and giving, protective and funny and most of all never gave up on his love for RO ever.  I admired how he knew that her heart was already taken but he didn't allow it to hinder or stop his feelings towards her.  It's as if he was just so thankful that he had these beautiful feelings within him for her and watching her from a distance was enough...

I was so moved even at how he treated the CP being honest not going behind his back or turning to evil ways which would have been so easy.  But he was different not like his family his heart and his love for even the CP was pure and he treated RO the same way with respect, gentleness, and kindness every chance he was given.  How hard it would have been to have sat and watched the woman he loved so very much, crying on a bank for someone else.  Yet anger never entered his mind or his heart just comfort & concern for her sometimes it was hard even for me to watch.  I remember early on thinking he deserves someone as loving as himself...

I was really hoping he would be saved somehow. Yet I thought his last moments were so tender the scene really captured who he was inside and out.  He was selfless to the end. Just watching the gentle way he wiped away RO's tears was so moving.  RO didn't give him her heart but she through just being who she was gave him someone amazing to love.  Someone to protect and someone he loved more than life itself.  For all he ever saw was her and in the end all he truly ever wanted was her happiness.  That alone meant more to him than anything...

Most everyone knows that quote from Tennyson  " Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all "  Which made me think of YS...  OH HOW HE LOVED... HOW HE TRULY LOVED...

credit to all original owners of photos:wub:

PDnim WHY??????????????did you kill YOON SUNG ah???????????WHY????:bawling:so happy for you yoon sung ah in your last moment you've got the chance to be with the woman you love..and wish her to be happy in life..you will always be remembered in KDRAMALAND..you will be cherished & treasured in our hearts..

HAPPY ENDING FOR OUR KING LEE YOUNG & HER PRECIOUS RA ON...love the scenery..while walking in the flower fields..my golly wowow!!!can't help but scream!!JUST STOP WALKING AND KISS EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!!!!:blush:I'm hyperventilating with that last kiss Lee Young...:heart:

Love in the Moonlight..you also filled my heart:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 18

5 hours ago, cloud92 said:

i shouldn't have read the comment section in NB about the final ep...they keep comparing MDBC with the other-drama-that-i-don't-want-to-mention-name zzzzzzzzzz:expressionless: they are even criticizing BG's acting there and even bringing up the YJ being a minor :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

well i guess they will continue being bitter until the end bc MDBC impact will last for a very long time haha

Throughout this whole drama i have not been anywhere but this thread :)  I've learnt learn ago that there will always be those who just dampen your spirits.  Best to avoid places like that.  Word of advice to those commenting on the NB sections ' Perhaps you'd like to try acting?'

The cast did a superb job! enough said :) 

• Like 13

Yesterday morning woke up found out that.. Yeong being poisoned...

Today morning woke up... Yoon Sung dies?!

WHY?....

Why do tragedies struck twice? One of my worst fears confirmed. Why can't they have all the good guys just remain alive and stay healthy right until the end? Or maybe I am too greedy with this little wish? The one consolation I can take is that Yeong and Raon finally have their long awaited happy ending.. But still, I think I am not ready to bid farewell to Yoon Sung yet. Neither am I ready to say goodbye to the end of MDBC. :bawling: There will surely be mixed feelings when I watch it with subs later on..

In the meantime.. I'm going to pretend that I don't know any of these yet and Yoon Sung is still alive!

• Like 11

Where can i find the special with subs? Couldnt stream the special yesterday. Feeling sad I wont be seeing more of our otp next mon tue and having withdrawal symptoms. This drama really is the best to me for a long long time to come. Love the experience of camping here and seeing so many insightful posts and creative art. May we meet again in other thread on other drama. I really wonder what show to c next? 

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, miz-em said:

Throughout this whole drama i have not been anywhere but this thread :)  I've learnt learn ago that there will always be those who just dampen your spirits.  Best to avoid places like that.  Word of advice to those commenting on the NB sections ' Perhaps you'd like to try acting?'

The cast did a superb job! enough said :) 

Hear, hear! I know there's that saying you should read other people's opinions and be open to different view points, but honestly when it comes to a matter of taste over shows, books, and the like? Just go with the flow and enjoy your favorite stories. Not worth it to be pulled into fan-wars or whatever they're called. Best to be the mature one in the group of toddlers throwing temper tantrums. I don't have enough time in my life to debate or argue with someone who has their mind set lol, especially over this matter. Everyone's going to have different opinions and tastes, plus there are the trolls to account for, and the people who like to hate on whatever's popular right now just because. 

Anyways, looking forward to watching these two last episodes when I have time. It's taking all my restraint to not watch them now and focus on studying for my biochem and cell molec exams. As you can see, I partially failed by stopping here. xD Much thanks to everyone who made this place awesome! <3 

• Like 10

2 hours ago, radiocity said:

PBG's agency Blossom Entertainment is notorious for refusing to do any couple-related stuff after drama ends incl. photoshoots or even commercials.

They turned down all couple commercials/magazine shoots with Hyeri after R88! 

But they did for the Song-Song Couple didn't they ?? We neeed one...they are dumb if they let all this goodwill and fandom go to waste.

5 hours ago, cloud92 said:

i shouldn't have read the comment section in NB about the final ep...they keep comparing MDBC with the other-drama-that-i-don't-want-to-mention-name zzzzzzzzzz:expressionless: they are even criticizing BG's acting there and even bringing up the YJ being a minor :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

well i guess they will continue being bitter until the end bc MDBC impact will last for a very long time haha

The other NB thread,...meaning Moon Lovers????    T_T......seriously if they are criticising BG;s acting.....and KYJ being minor? That's all they all they've got?? 

• Like 14