[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Morning Moonlighters ..!!!!

This is the day we've all been waiting for. You know the feeling of excited, anxious, sad..??!!! OMG..!! Totally having a mixed emotions right now. This is it .! The last two episodes.... 

Fighting Moonlighters.!

Let us unite and support til the end uri couple, YEONGON COUPLE :blush:!!!

• Like 19

I am new here, I must say I have enjoyed reading all posts. I am also anticipating a happy ending for our sweet couple. If not, I think I shall cry!!! My question- I remember seeing a post from the costume designer about a beautiful dress that awaits someone (RaOn). It was on a dressmaker mannequin. Has RaOn worn this in any episode?  Is it same dress that is shown on posters? If not , hopefully we will see her in it soon!

• Like 18

10 minutes ago, iheartyoojung said:

At first, I wanted everything to end nicely wrapped up with a big fat bow and delivered to us on a platter. 

Now

- if they did not kill the bad guys, that's ok

-if Raon doesnt wear a hanbok, that's fine

-if CP was not made King and Raon the Queen, no biggie

-if OTP does not live in the palace, its acceptable

-if no kiss, no lovey dovey scenes, ok, ok

-if no wedding, sigh, I will take it

Just Be Together! 

Where I dont really care, just make sure they stay together ;)

@iheartyoojung I'm sorry that I cut your post. I just want to quote this because I love this too much XD Totally how I feel.

Nothing can bother me now, as long as they are together in the end :wub:

@estellelopez7 You can find the translation on page 1213 & 1214 ^^

• Like 17

"AFTER ALL THIS PREPARATIONS, I'M GOING TO BRING YOU BACK TO ME":blush::heart:

looks like our road to happiness isn't foggy anymore moonlighters!!!so excited for tonight's episode!!get it done quickly seja joha!!pali pali!!:glasses:!!so energized to work today!!want to kiss PDNim!!mwahhhh!!group hug chingus!!

• Like 23

4 minutes ago, iheartyoojung said:

The preview was like a black hole to me, there was no transition from the last scene in episode 16, no hints of what happened that fateful night, what happened to everybody. After waiitng up for it and it delivered no answers, I felt as though I need to keep hitting my own head so that I can understand what's coming. 

IMG_3992_zpsyliz91mv.jpeg

At first, I wanted everything to end nicely wrapped up with a big fat bow and delivered to us on a platter. 

Now

- if they did not kill the bad guys, that's ok

-if Raon doesnt wear a hanbok, that's fine

-if CP was not made King and Raon the Queen, no biggie

-if OTP does not live in the palace, its acceptable

-if no kiss, no lovey dovey scenes, ok, ok

-if no wedding, sigh, I will take it

Just Be Together! 

Where I dont really care, just make sure they stay together ;)

IMG_3991_zpsj0bxeuzi.jpg

cr: me for heart pic

LOL:lol:Yes  just end up together. If not, I will not buy the DVD:cry:But I really want to buy the DVD so please PDnim give us happy ending for Yeong and Raon.

• Like 14

So many posts to back-read - no time yet, thanks to all again for this awesome thread, will read posts later.

Meanwhile, here's some beautiful artwork by HCY fans (by his fans on Weibo, I saw the pics shared on HCY Indonesia Fanbase FB)

hcy%20mdbc%20fanart%201_zpswapoct4n.jpg

hcy%20mdbc%20fanart%202_zpsje431gkw.jpg

Spoiler

hcy%20mdbc%20fanart%203_zpsg8cnrfku.jpg

• Like 24

6 hours ago, bebe1989 said:
STAFF IG UPDATE 2016.10.17
FOOD TRUCK THAT SEND BY SJK AND SHK ❤️ Seems like lee yeong enjoy the food :D (he wore white clothes) they really not want us to know the ending, so he wore white color like only basic clothes from joseon eraa -.- 
and it seems the girl on top photo our raonieee????she not pony tail her hair, so she is woman now? because the staff upload different photo.. just my guess. tryin to be spy for a moment lol

OMO OMO, it's Monday morning and I woke up to this great news!!! My two most favorite actors ever showing their friendship, and DOTS OTP sent love to MDBC OTP, omo omo I shouldn't ask for more!!!!!! 

Have your spirit high and prepared MDBC chingus!!! It's the week we have to bid a farewell, I still can't believe!!!!

Ps: btw, I miss you @pyoyong, where have u been? Hope everything ok there for you, please come back to lead us!!!! It seems we could save them all already!!!!!!

• Like 15