[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

When my baby worries his woman.. :wub:

11322269.gif

11288477.gif

11277213.gif

11322268.gif

(Credit to prkbgm)

He's holy terror of joseon, Crown prince lee young (on spoiler)

Spoiler

11305886.gif

11330449.gif

11329425.gif

11312017.gif

(Credit to chun)

Love this scene so much, lee yeong looks good on black clothes :wub: (on spoiler)

Spoiler

11274129.gif

11297680.gif

11288464.gif

11331475.gif

(Credit to kdramagif)

On 9/8/2016 at 1:22 PM, Bambiina said:

OMG .. OMG I wanted to answer the question about whether CP marries jo hayeon … OMGOMGOMG .. I check wikipidia ..OMG .. if Lee Young Character is loosely based on Prince Hyomyeong then he was married and had a child … OMO ….

Prepare for the heart ache .. OMO … we might have a bed scene afterall but of Lee Young and Jo Ha Yeon …  nooooooooooooooo andweaaa …

At least in TMETS King did not ‘sleep’ with his queen … he faint everytime (and everytime I go kyakyakyakya .. yehaa success!! ..*pump fist to the air*)

Omo …  I foresee heart ache  .. the image of JHY seducing Our prince slowly forming in my witch glass ball ..

Girls .. come on .. join the pray circle … lets chase the evil force away .. Leave our prince alone .. shooh!!

Oh heaven please hear our plea ..

May we get through all this in one piece …

*run to a corner crying

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crown_Prince_Hyomyeong ---> open at your own risk .. I am not responsible for any heart ache

On 9/8/2016 at 1:02 PM, limitedsin25 said:

hellooo ... this is my first in here ... i love this drama a lot, but following this drama while airing, so much difficult and suffering, but we have to bear with it right? lol

can somebody help me to answer, is CP will marrying jo hayeon? because i read in first page about the cast and their role play, chae so bin as jo hayeon is CP's wife, but disappointed that her husband choose eunuch hong more. is it true??? i'm so curious aaaaaakkkkkk!!!! can't wait till monday:bawling:

Hi, I've been a silent lurker on this forum since day one and I just want to tell you that in the original novel, CP and Raon had twins in the end, a boy and a girl. Raon and Jo hayeon made some kind of an agreement and later, Jo hayeon adopted CP and Raon's son and made him a king. So, Jo hayeon and CP did not have any child or I don't think they were even intimate in the novel. Although the drama is quite different from the novel, I don't think they'll change that part. This is a romance drama and they won't want to ruin that.

35 minutes ago, kjesin said:

Hi, I've been a silent lurker on this forum since day one and I just want to tell you that in the original novel, CP and Raon had twins in the end, a boy and a girl. Raon and Jo hayeon made some kind of an agreement and later, Jo hayeon adopted CP and Raon's son and made him a king. So, Jo hayeon and CP did not have any child or I don't think they were even intimate in the novel. Although the drama is quite different from the novel, I don't think they'll change that part. This is a romance drama and they won't want to ruin that.

Yeah i do believe *cross finger* they not married, and the drama wont be the same as Novel and what makes me optimistic is the triangle love just between CP Raon and KY it's lil bit same with Princess hours that the CP's ex just interlude(?) Lol they just focus on CP, princess and CP's cousin relationship, so maybe MDBC won't disappointed us *i hope so*

oooooo what a story :o she adopted their child then he become the king! I was going ask/talk about the future king because i saw people telling about some eunch told to palace that they were dead so they can live their happily ever after outside of the palace. But now it makes more sense. King leaving his country even if its for love i cant really accept that i dont know :/ but now knowing his child will be the king in the original story i feel better :D thanks @kjesin

1 hour ago, yumoreo5 said:

There's already so much going on in the angst, emotions, and struggles department. To add a marriage between CP and HY would just kill me, literally. Lol I still have hope they'll change it, somehow. We don't have to go to that extreme to pull out some tears and solid emotions from our OTP. It's there. We feel it already! 

So is that guy who gives BY orders his father? If not, then where is BY's family? Can he be RO's brother or relative? 

Ahhhhh .... That's make sense, who is the man that give BY's order? And something maybe related when king's eunuch lil bit surprise with raon's answer about she's lonely and separate with her mom during war 10 years ago, right? Mmm that's interesting

I'm so happy about the OST so I just want to post an updated list for the OST of Moonlight Drawn by Clouds:wub:

Up-to-date list of Moonlight Drawn by Clouds OST

14054049_1290642844281241_55645457519856

1. No Sleep – Soyu (Sistar) & Yoo Seung Woo

2. Swallowing My Heart - Sandeul (B1A4)

3. Moonlight Drawn by Clouds – Gummy

4. Special BGMs (x3) – The Second Moon Band – to be released 12.09.16

5. Fog Way – Singer Ben/Producer B1A4 Jin Young – to be released 13.09.16

6. Baek Ji Young

7. K.Will

8. Beige

9. Sung Shi Kyung 

10. Hwang Chi Yeol 

11. Park Bo Gum

Credit to various sources from twitters & soompi & youtube:wub:

I’m wondering whether it’s Beige or Baek Ji Young who sings the OST for the dance scene hmmm:huh:

I wonder how close to the webtoon they will follow or add on to later in the drama.

Ra On actually excels in the arts like dancing and writing. This is why the CP is drawn to her, well without knowing he is she yet, because he enjoys books and music. It's kind of sweet when I thought about how they are both interested in creative hobbies.

@pyoyong hello, I read your message requesting us who don't have a profile picture to put one otherwise you would do so:)) Well, I tried and hopefully it works. If you still unable to see any on mine, that's because I'm not sure how to do it. You may insert one on my behalf but will you please put a nice one:) Thanks!

4 hours ago, _Nachan07 said:

I'm so happy about the OST so I just want to post an updated list for the OST of Moonlight Drawn by Clouds:wub:

Up-to-date list of Moonlight Drawn by Clouds OST

1. No Sleep – Soyu (Sistar) & Yoo Seung Woo

2. Swallowing My Heart - Sandeul (B1A4)

3. Moonlight Drawn by Clouds – Gummy

4. Special BGMs (x3) – The Second Moon Band – to be released 12.09.16

5. Fog Way – Singer Ben/Producer B1A4 Jin Young – to be released 13.09.16

6. Baek Ji Young

7. K.Will

8. Beige

9. Sung Shi Kyung 

10. Hwang Chi Yeol 

11. Park Bo Gum

Credit to various sources from twitters & soompi & youtube:wub:

I’m wondering whether it’s Beige or Baek Ji Young who sings the OST for the dance scene hmmm:huh:

Im waiting for ost dancing scene, already md ringtone for my cellphone. Just rururuuru sound.... but it takes all my heart~

https://eukybearlovesdrama.wordpress.com/2016/09/09/moonlight-drawn-by-clouds-original-soundtrack/#more-20298

MOONLIGHT DRAWN BY CLOUDS: ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK

Spoiler

Yes! The original soundtrack to be released next Monday is Moonlight Drawn by Clouds background music. I have been waiting for this, and thought I will have to wait till the end of the drama to be able to get my ears on it, but yay, I will hear it next week! My fondness for the background music include the opening theme, the music that appears when Seja accepted his Regent role, and the sad music with a woman humming when Seja and dancing Ra On meet.

Over the past few weeks there are many OST news circulating around for Moonlight Drawn by Clouds, and fans going ‘oh-and-wow’ about the singers coming on board, but I never felt the excitement to blog about it until I saw this one. LOL, unlike others, I am probably the only one that is more excited about this than the big names that were invited to sing for the OST.

Our Seja Park Bo Gum may also participate and make an official debut for an OST. Woooo double good news. Although he is still in discussion; they haven’t begun recording etc., but seriously, no way the ambitious streak in Bo Gum would reject this great opportunity, and I bet he has already said yes. He said so himself in interviews he would love to one day be involved in an OST, so how can he, the lead in his own drama would want to pass on this? It’s all about making unforgettable memory too—this is his first sageuk, first leading role, first time dancing on the street promoting the drama, and now, possibly his first OST. My only request is that the music director gives him a really good melody to sing.

Throughout the years of drama and movie watching, I also collect OSTs. For me, other than we all have different tastes, it’s all about the quality of the melodies and the emotion it tries to convey. If the song does not attract or touch one’s heart, then it’s not considered good—regardless of who the singer is.

With that said, we have already heard from three famous singers for Moonlight Drawn by Clouds’ OSTs, and the upcoming big shots include Sung Si Kyung, Ben,K-Will and Baek Ji Young. Jin Young is reported to have spent 6 hours producing a song, and Ben is the lucky lady that will be singing this song¹.

OST COVER OST TITLE ARTIST
6bxcxCRt.jpg No Sleep Soyou, Yoo Seung Woo
Jvjl75at.jpg Swallowing My Heart Sandeul (B1A4)
5mrWOK4t.jpg Moonlight Drawn by Clouds Gummy
92IFwHQt.jpg Special BGM Various Artists
https://i1.wp.com/i.imgur.com/kysSc56t.jpg  Misty Road (Working title) Ben
6   Sung Si Kyung
7   K-Will
8   Baek Ji Young
9   Park Bo Gum

Waiting for  Baek Ji Young, Sung Si Kyung and of course Bogummy. This is going to be the best OST

3 hours ago, Jillia said:

I swear the only one besides Yoon Sung who knows about Ra On's real gender is this little one:

Yes!! This little girl knows the true, right? The princess have some power special for read the people, or something. She was very scared in her meeting with minister Kim, specially when she saw his eyes.

12 minutes ago, sunshinesageuk20 said:

Yes!! This little girl knows the true, right? The princess have some power special for read the people, or something. She was very scared in her meeting with minister Kim, specially when she saw his eyes.

My speculation is the princess had a traumatic experience with Minister Kim in the past that lead her to lose her voice.

That's why she was so scared when seeing him again.

Archived