[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

3 minutes ago, yuuinokokoro said:

bX7Eo.gif

Don't I feel stupid it took me this long to figure out that it was your roll call that propelled me here. kekeke

2afa4e7eebe727d05df786adea46cca447c995c6

Please include me on the roll call thanks! Sooooooooo excited with the live recap later...

• Like 15

4 hours ago, ruuuuthpft said:

Though I have an exam that will end an hour before the broadcast huhu wish me luck chingus. Whatever the result of that exam may be I am still thankful that today is Moonday and we will get to see our favorite drama later ^_^

Good luck chingu.

Less than 2hours to go !

• Like 16

15 minutes ago, kiranzz said:

I'm just a lurker at first and get many info about MDBC from this forum but I can't hold my self anymore to join you all guys since i  found this thread is so amaaziiiing. We have president, fansclub, update info and also going crazy together because of MDBC. Feeling so proud bcoz our babies won APAN last nite and i hope they will get another awards ahead *and BEST COUPLE is a must*:wub::wub: . I feel the movements in this thread and always keep smiling from ear to ear every time i read the comments. So every one, let's holding hands and be ready for tonite!! :glasses:

Hi!! WELCOME!! :blush:

• Like 17

31 minutes ago, kiranzz said:

I'm just a lurker at first and get many info about MDBC from this forum but I can't hold my self anymore to join you all guys since i  found this thread is so amaaziiiing. We have president, fansclub, update info and also going crazy together because of MDBC. Feeling so proud bcoz our babies won APAN last nite and i hope they will get another awards ahead *and BEST COUPLE is a must*:wub::wub: . I feel the movements in this thread and always keep smiling from ear to ear every time i read the comments. So every one, let's holding hands and be ready for tonite!! :glasses:

@kiranzz welcome ... welcome ..... nice to meet you :)  let's us enjoy tonight and tomorrow episode :D

@tianaa  .... please don't give too much hope for kiss friend .... :phew: let's us enjoy their starring contest ....at least now we have them doing their famous staring contest on bed ....:grimace:

@ruka18 typhon ??? OMG !!! Pls be safe friend .... take care , ok ? :)

• Like 19

Related imageRelated imageRelated image

Image result for Moonlight Drawn by cloud episode 13Image result for can our love hold on quotes

I'm always excited to answer @nonski call knowing another episode is about to begin.  Yet a part of my heart doesn't really want to face the changes that will take place.  The CP's future marriage which although you know it's coming still its heart breaking for the both of them. Then them both facing RO's past and what all that will mean for them.  It's also going from sweet episodes filled with the newness and beauty of falling in love. Their closeness and glances that have been breath taking of yearning and feelings like wanting to crawl inside each others soul.  Soft kiss's and gentle touches when inside no matter how close it's never close enough. Because what the CP & RO know is they can't breath if they let go...

It's the calm before the storm and hopes of holding on to one another no matter what comes.  Carrying each other and their promise deep within their hearts where no one and nothing can touch their memories or their dreams.  Other people may be able to control your life but they can never control what they cannot see.   That which lies within your heart...:wub::wub: