[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just read about PBG. 

File%20Oct%2003%2011%2012%2042_zpshxhx6e

Insane filming schedule and he is in practically every scene. 

At times like these I am thankful for no extensions because the cast and crew must be exhausted. 

I wouldn't even mind if they delayed one week's broadcast so that everyone is fit and healthy. 

Just read his tweet Very cryptic but I think it's meant to be inspirational. 

Inner thoughts:

1st photo:  What did yoy say? Uri CP is unwell? 

2nd photo:  I hope he'll get better soon.  The show and his fans need him to be healthy for everyone to continue enjoying his acting.

Hwaiting!!!

If the wishes on the lantern can come true for both the little girl and Ra On, is it too far to expect the same prediction will come true for CP and Ra On regarding the bracelets?

File%20Oct%2003%2011%2047%2044_zps4shbpb

I honestly expect a time jump/separation for our OTP because our CP needs to put his house in order. 

According to history, his father outlived him so the throne can go back to his father. In the drama, it may be when he removes the Kim Clan from court and the Jo/Cho Clan can support his father. Idealistically, the CP does not want another consort clan to run the country but sadly that was the way things worked in the past. To consolidate power, you have to obtain more power and usually through strategic marriage. 

The CP did not give false promises to Ha Yeon so she is going into this with her eyes open. Even if we speculate that she might still harbour hopes that the CP will return her affection, isn't this what a woman would hope for (even if it is beyond hope?) That the man she loves might at least view her with some kind of affection and treat her kindly? [We need to think in terms of the Joseon era, not the 21st Century]

I am geared for the wedding. Bring it on~!

3 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

A translation of the lyrics sung in the preview:

"If we become one again, then let us never separate again. 

However much a rainstorm may fall, let us not fall down."

A translation of the caption: 

Moonlight Drawn By Clouds OSR Part 10 Lee Juck  "Interlocked Fingers" teaser has been released. If you watch Moonlight Drawn By Clouds, you can hear Lee Juck directly composed and performed song. "Interlocked Fingers" will be released on October 4 at midnight!

Based on the lyrics in the preview, I think I'm going to like this song for Young and Ra On. 

Wow thank you for the translation of the short lyrics. Made the song even more meaningful now. So happy they brought in Lee Juck to embed the feelings between Lee Young and Ra On in a song.  Looks like there will be a separation after all. 

11 hours ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Aigoo...chingu/jeja...(so close to seja)... seriously you made me laugh....just go with the flow...nothing formal...

Annyeonghaseyo seonsaeng-nim:D. What is jeja?:blink: all I know is Jeju. Should I being formal here? I'm already sick & tired with formality that's why I left it on my office desk:P. I just prefer use my heart more for a friend:wub:

It's Monday and the only thing that I like about Monday now it's mean IT'S MDBC TIME!!YAY thinlove_zpsdkqyrwlg.gif 

11 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

A translation of the lyrics sung in the preview:

"If we become one again, then let us never separate again. 

However much a rainstorm may fall, let us not fall down."

A translation of the caption: 

Moonlight Drawn By Clouds OSR Part 10 Lee Juck  "Interlocked Fingers" teaser has been released. If you watch Moonlight Drawn By Clouds, you can hear Lee Juck directly composed and performed song. "Interlocked Fingers" will be released on October 4 at midnight!

Based on the lyrics in the preview, I think I'm going to like this song for Young and Ra On. 

I got goosebumb listening that song my heart feel lonsome and ache,:tears:..after read the translation above i shed a tears..:bawling:....

Gosh...they will sparate..heart wrenching....:bawling: the song so sorrow...please..drama god...  reunite them forever.

Bo gum aa...get well soon boy....:wub:

7 minutes ago, febz said:

Annyeonghaseyo seonsaeng-nim:D. What is jeja?:blink: all I know is Jeju. Should I being formal here? I'm already sick & tired with formality that's why I left it on my office desk:P. I just prefer use my heart more for a friend:wub:

It's Monday and the only thing that I like about Monday now it's mean IT'S MDBC TIME!!YAY thinlove_zpsdkqyrwlg.gif 

Jeja is disciple.. :relaxed:

Yessss...It's Moonday today!!  YEAH!!!

Image result for beautiful moonday

Archived