[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Ra On in that room is our clue for today!

Chae Soo Bin went to the awards so she has filmed her part? A quick and short wedding?

It's good to see that Ra On has left the palace and it would be a bit funny if she was hidden in YS's chambers [imagining CP in all his green-eyed glory] However, this may not be possible as Grandpa Kim seems to like to wander in and out of YS's home. 

CP is in his princely clothes so is she somewhere on palace grounds? 

We need more clues!

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations to the lovebirds for their wins!!  Such a strong endorsement of their acting talent and there is nothing to worry.......Winners will behave like winners..

It seems to be very rainy....affecting the filming schedule....

#金裕贞# ·#云画的月光# 【INS相关】周五拍摄路透+staff更新拍摄花絮图 cr.miyeon.kim_、foxstar_jw @金裕贞

Wondering when this scene would appear...

#金裕贞# ·#云画的月光# 【INS相关】周五拍摄路透+staff更新拍摄花絮图 cr.miyeon.kim_、foxstar_jw @金裕贞

Woah congrats to the two.  Didn't think KYJ would win.  I love how the " I don't permit" line has become PBG's thing.  For a minute in the screen cap, I thought YJ was IU.  Whatever episode she's filming, it looks like RO left the palace but the room PBG is in looks similar to hers.  Are they the same room?

8 minutes ago, honeywell said:

Woah congrats to the two.  Didn't think KYJ would win.  I love how the " I don't permit" line has become his thing.  For a minute in the screen cap, I though YJ was IU.  Whatever episode she's filming, it looks like RO left the palace but the room PBG is in looks similar to hers.  Are they the same room?

they might just be called into that room for the filming of the acceptance speech, so it might not even mean anything. 

Arggggg I woke up to find out our Bogum & Yoojung both won the awards.

Congratsssssssss  :wub::wub:

---- will add a picture here when I'm back XD----

Edit my post :wub: with a picture of BoYoo couple :heart:

sa1.jpg

& my congrats message: Congrats uri BoYoo! I'm so happy for both of you :wub: I've been following Bogum & Yoojung for a while already, so I felt super happy & proud. More touching because it's the New Actor/Actress awards.

Well done & good job & I'm looking forward to your upcoming projects.

BoYoo hwaiting & MDBC hwaiting!!!! And I wish for more awards to come in the year end awards ceremony!!!!:heart::heart:

Congrats to both Kim Yoo Jung and Park Bo Gum for their awards - fully deserved! Here's to many more in future, especially for their acting in MDBC!

Of course it would have been even better if they didn't have to share their awards but I am not going to quibble. I love APAN because they gave HCY an award :)  "Rising Star" Yaaaaaay ... 

Spoiler

Thanks to GettyGo for this delightful clip - typical Chi Yeul - bowing 90 degrees .. then later on he does a cute little dance :)

3 hours ago, febz said:

Claap...claap...claap for you too dear for giving me an inspiration. I'm might just open an eunuch agency Onion02_zpsbwva8jr1.gif 

Ps : psssst ..... about eunuch jang , isn't he an old man like wise harabuji ?? dun think he able to clean your house ...  :P

I try to keep it from him but apparently he's been eavesdropping:sweatingbullets:

@febz   ooooo ...... :crazy: ....oooppppssssssss ....i need to run away from eunuch jang nowww ...... runnnnnnnnn  .......:P ....and if you open eunuch agency later ... let me borrow some of young eunuch to clean my house like u said :phew: .... hahahaha

@inlovewithmdbc thanks for the information friend :)

33 minutes ago, honeywell said:

Woah congrats to the two.  Didn't think KYJ would win.  I love how the " I don't permit" line has become PBG's thing.  For a minute in the screen cap, I thought YJ was IU.  Whatever episode she's filming, it looks like RO left the palace but the room PBG is in looks similar to hers.  Are they the same room?

Yes I think they are in the same room.. they're going to make progress on the twin babies *byeontae mode on* :lol: I hope its not a wedding room for CP and HY :sweatingbullets:

Congratulation to our lovely OTP!! They deserved it!!

Since they both just won an award, I thought I will share this fanart made by a fan with a sense of humor and obviously love them both, please take this in the spirit of fun, not that I am shipping them because I am sensitive to any negative press for KYJ, they both just look adorable :D

IMG_2774_zpstlf0xvjw.jpg

Cr: kimyoojungfan insta

CONGRATS FOR MR. And PUPPY COUPLE ❤️ 

Kiss after winning award :P

11646809.gif

11610971.gif

11647834.gif

I think bo gum deserve award as reply 1988 :D since it was his first lead role ❤️ (I feel more happy, because his first lead role became hit and LITM also popular :P yeah, i think bogum must included as star that will hold high rating for his drama, same with yoo jung ❤️)

And for yoo jung, she always won award as child actor (i think its enough :P) now she got award as teenager/adult role, as new star. Im so happy with this couple !! LOVE BOTH SO MUCH !!! ❤️

Archived