[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

4 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

Is it not the instrumental version of K Will song if i am not mistaken?  

No it isnt. it sound almost oriental.k will song appeared at end of episode 8. But beginning of episode 9, the instrumental was like that from a xylophone or chinese instrument. I liked that piece alot. Hope they release the whole compilation of the instrumental music soon. Usually I dont care for classical music or instrumental. This is first time the instrumental music really captivated me, on top of so many other firsts.

• Like 9

@Jillia I can go on and on about them ... wahahaha ... they compliment each other skill ,, a feast to the eyes ..  We need to do some disecting on Queen too, her expression ... OMO ... I feel like slapping her every time she appear on screen ..phew what a performance!!!!

@moodypie

Spoiler

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh New Tales of Giseang is full of sub plot .. sub plot to the sub plot ... it's tiring if you only care what happen to OTP .. but the OTP chemistry is worth it :D

• Like 14

20 hours ago, honeywell said:

Speaking of the trio and YS.  I don't think we've ever had a scene with all four sharing a scene.  Come to think of it the same with HY.  In all of the drama I've seen, those involve in the love triangle/square/pentagon whatever always share at least one scene together.  Ten episodes in and so far nothing.

Hmm...all 4 of them together at the same segment perhaps but not all on the screen at the same time.

At PM Kim's celebration, KYS invited LY to drink and KBY was beside. At the same time, RO was standing at the next "block" and managed to peek at "the back of Crown Prince's head"

Rescue of RO, strictly speaking, they were all nearby, with RO tied up in one area, KYS hiding behind the tree, KBY and LY in the open with envoy and inspector.

:)

21 hours ago, daynci said:

did dots has trip to celebrate high rating or something? reply 1988 went to phuket, what kind of treatment moonlight would get as im sure they will end on a high note.

Since the ratings are higher, I think they should go further. From SK, to go further than Phuket, Singapore sounds like a good choice :lol:

• Like 16

LOL :sweatingbullets:

a46e920aad444e343a3d53645de1c71f.jpg

Spoiler

‘Moonlight Drawn By Clouds’ Cast To Hold Fan Event Celebrating High Ratings?

bf57c5c0a2fd0c9f047eb47302939d43?s=50&d=
Posted on September 15, 2016
Moonlight-Drawn-By-Clouds

Moonlight Drawn by Clouds cast members are expected to hold a fan event in celebration of the show’s high ratings. Based on a popular graphic novel, the new KBS2 series stars Korean heartthrob Park Bo Gum as Prince Lee Young. Kim Yoo Jung plays his love interest masqueraded as an eunuch.

more details: http://www.thebitbag.com/moonlight-drawn-clouds-cast-hold-fan-event-celebrating-high-ratings/181607

Edited by 4nnlov3pink
  • Like 16

21 minutes ago, dramafansg said:

The scene when she dressed in hanbok and walk towards cp and the music was like an upbeat melody

At the end of ep 9 it's Eddy Kim song. But in the beginning of ep 10 it's an instrumental song & just like @Jillia said it hasn't been released. You like that kind of instrumental song chingu?

• Like 9

You know gals, realistically ok, we are talking about in real life. If a guy with PBG specs, as handsome as him, as sexy as him, looking at you like the one he's in jail @Bambiina screenshot , hang on lemme make my self clear. All the other intense stare he's giving Raon, this is just ME ok, I will have these following reaction options:

1. DIE , the easiest way

2. Immediately grab him by the neck and KISS him to death! LITERALLY! That's why I'm just a fan, cuz I might kill him by accident and you guys will spare no expense to hunt me down.

3. I will cry uncontrollably for no reason whatsoever! Just by him looking at me like that. "whyyyyyyyyyyyyy whyyyyy do you have to loveeee me so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhh. whyyyyyyyyyy, i can't take this anymoreeeee, hereeee just YANK my heart as might as well!"

4. Me being this pervert and all mwahahaha.  I will be very calm and look at him in the eyes, " Listen, I really like your beautiful eyes , lips , body, everything! And to be this close to you without doing nothin but staring is ILLEGAL ok. So how about we just get marry right here right now and spend the night together *phew is getting HOT in here*

5. Which is my last reaction 'LORD PLEASE DON'T TELL ME THIS IS JUST A DREAM....."

• Like 19

16 hours ago, iheartyoojung said:

I never noticed before that Kim Hyung had such big eyes and rare double eyelids but what's with those blue clips :P

He would make a very credible rival for CP if the story should develop that way. 

Cr : baidu.com

I second that! I would also like to see his loveline towards RO similar to the novel plotline. But, it's ok!  

CP-RO have made my heart content by just seeing them flirting and being sweet to each other. If adding Kim hyung, my heart might explode!! :wub:

• Like 18

2 minutes ago, dramafansg said:

I am sort of camping here waiting for the preview of next week.. Haha

me too! hehe.... less than 20minutes more to preview.. 

I didn't have time to read and post today, too busy at work.. The news of Beige & BYJ song to be released next week makes me happy and sad at the same time. Happy because we have been waiting for so long for their songs.. Sad because all of us are going to be heartbroken, knowing what it is likely going to happen.  Ottoke?!!!!!:tears:

Something interesting today.. Was out with my boss for lunch, he asked me what drama am i watching now?(he knows i'm crazy about Korea).  So i told him Love in the Moonlight.  He said he saw the MDBC video i posted on facebook.  He commented that PBG looks very young.. i was like, doesn't KYJ looks even younger? haha.... maybe he saw the scene where RO was dancing and she doesn't look like a teenager in that scene.  

• Like 20

2 hours ago, Nudafu said:

@lovehbhjw2013

I would like to....

I love your combination of the Chinese translations with the manhwa graphics. Brilliant idea and very enjoyable reading.

I said I would also do translations, but you do them far quicker and in a better format. 

Delegation is the soul of efficiency :D.

I haven't sunken into an absolute goo of laziness however - working on a MDBC fanfiction. Because there was a call for it, and scenes started popping into my head, and yahh, need time to write them. 

Muhahahaaa...it's going to be my ammunition for waiting during the week between broadcasts. 

Thanks Chingu...Actually I am not exactly doing direct translation...but just giving the synopsis of each of the picture illustrated in each chapter.  I have a lot of typo error because somehow the system is lagging quite badly when I typed so I could not see what I typed and just moved on then post.  Perhaps later I will return to correct errors when I am done.

The translation work is a bit too massive to do...so I would share when I read something interesting to do the translation.  Also, the pictures illustrated may not be the most juicy part of the chapter...  As I return to browse through each chapter again as I write the synopsis....this CP is really high in his love call for RA ...sometimes I am tempted to inform that there is a kiss or skinship in this chapter.... ....the drama really cannot do so many kisses or they would receive a RED CARD for penalty....

Looking forward to your fanfic though... I can imagine it is likely going to be gummylicious...as you write you can now think of him as the CP.  :wub:

• Like 18

14 minutes ago, pyoyong said:

You know gals, realistically ok, we are talking about in real life. If a guy with PBG specs, as handsome as him, as sexy as him, looking at you like the one he's in jail @Bambiina screenshot , hang on lemme make my self clear. All the other intense stare he's giving Raon, this is just ME ok, I will have these following reaction options:

1. DIE , the easiest way

2. Immediately grab him by the neck and KISS him to death! LITERALLY! That's why I'm just a fan, cuz I might kill him by accident and you guys will spare no expense to hunt me down.

3. I will cry uncontrollably for no reason whatsoever! Just by him looking at me like that. "whyyyyyyyyyyyyy whyyyyy do you have to loveeee me so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhh. whyyyyyyyyyy, i can't take this anymoreeeee, hereeee just YANK my heart as might as well!"

4. Me being this pervert and all mwahahaha.  I will be very calm and look at him in the eyes, " Listen, I really like your beautiful eyes , lips , body, everything! And to be this close to you without doing nothin but staring is ILLEGAL ok. So how about we just get marry right here right now and spend the night together *phew is getting HOT in here*

5. Which is my last reaction 'LORD PLEASE DON'T TELL ME THIS IS JUST A DREAM....."

I won't choose to  die .. Noooooooooooo wayyyy.. not until he give me piggy ride .. heheheheh ... and he will break in two .. heheheheh ..

I wonder how KYJ managed all those stares .. the smirk .. and being close like that .. cheek touching .. breathe mingling .. DRESSING HIM .. OMG .. girl .. you have so much will power ... how do you survived months with him and not fall in love for real?

• Like 18

56 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

He actually didn't have an expression at all but since he joined and meet with Raon, he becomes having so many expressions and it's making me smile because this guy is great to have a long hair like that. He reminds me of Lee Joon Ki hahaha

definitely ...he also reminds me of LJK. He carries his long hair style well and also his fighting skill/martial art style is creditble. i wonder if he has any martial art skill

50 minutes ago, dramafansg said:

No it isnt. it sound almost oriental.k will song appeared at end of episode 8. But beginning of episode 9, the instrumental was like that from a xylophone or chinese instrument. I liked that piece alot. Hope they release the whole compilation of the instrumental music soon. Usually I dont care for classical music or instrumental. This is first time the instrumental music really captivated me, on top of so many other firsts.

I went back to ep9 to check. I don't think it's out. It might be another BGM. i can't wait for the full soundtrack.

46 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

@moodypie

Hide contents

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh New Tales of Giseang is full of sub plot .. sub plot to the sub plot ... it's tiring if you only care what happen to OTP .. but the OTP chemistry is worth it :D

oh...that boat has already sailed to far away...long long ago. Now my my my boat is here. i thought it was going to sink when I learn of the wedding. But after the last two eps, I am very convince that it will withstand all the tidal waves, and sail to a beautiful island with beautiful sunset, moon, butterfly and flower...just like how a fairy tale should end (except the mermaid of course). "They lived happily ever after".

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Thanks Chingu...Actually I am not exactly doing direct translation...but just giving the synopsis of each of the picture illustrated in each chapter.  I have a lot of typo error because somehow the system is lagging quite badly when I typed so I could not see what I typed and just moved on then post.  Perhaps later I will return to correct errors when I am done.

The translation work is a bit too massive to do...so I would share when I read something interesting to do the translation.  Also, the pictures illustrated may not be the most juicy part of the chapter...  As I return to browse through each chapter again as I write the synopsis....this CP is really high in his love call for RA ...sometimes I am tempted inform that there is a kiss or skinship in this chapter.... ....the drama really cannot do so many kisses or they would receive a RED CARD for penalty....

Looking forward to your fanfic though... I can imagine it is likely going to be gummylicious...as you write you can now think of him as the CP.  :wub:

I have a feeling I am going to beg you to translate the whole novel after the drama ended. Would that be too much to ask? It's ok even if it;s just a synopsis. :w00t:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, ruzikie said:

For kim byung, i secretly ship him with Raon since i saw the character chart, he has an affection on Raon but would that affection turn into a love or maybe a brotherly side for his sister since he spent a quite life but mostly he had a bad past. he lacks of emotion on his face.l Only Raon can make him laughing like in early episode where they had a dinner together with Yeong and talked about Crown Prince's nickname  :D

Me too ... I think Kim Hyung is now on my lookout for list .. my radar already pick his signal...  esp after he fight with the wind with all his might 

• Like 10

17 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

@Earth2KatyD117

Bk 3 - WEBTOON ILLUSTRATIONS (C16-20)

Hide contents

C16 :  Little Princess asked to go and sleep in RO's quarter for the night because of her fears.  So Suki mama agreed and RO sang lullaby for her until RO fell asleep herself.  BY, thinking that both of them were asleep went down from the ceiling beam to plant a peck on her forehead, only to find himself staring into the eyes of the little princess looking at what he did....    So this became a little secret between little princess and BY (Kim Hyung)   :D

bk3-17_zpspwa2pt0f.jpg

C17:  In the novel version, YS is a bit dark in his character here.  He said to RO that if he could not have her, he would snatch her away from CP.  He quoted to RO the evil learnings from his grandpa.  Instead of living in regret, he would rather try to snatch what he wanted.  This shocked RO.   (I really hope the drama version of YS would not exhibit this dark side)

bk3-18_zpsarpyo9mh.jpg

C18: This picture illustrates the little princess confiding in Kim Hyung of the reason why she could not talk as she wrote on his hands.  She told him that due to her talking the wrong things, one of her childhood friends, XiangYa was killed. PM told the princess that her friend died because of her. She was the one who told suki mama that XiangYa put some herbs into her pillow.. So the PM warned her to watch her mouth in future if she would not want anyone to be killed.  (my comment: *yucks evil old man*)

bk3-19_zpsptoyd2q2.jpg

C19:  This is a scene where RO and BY protected the little princess when SuKi mama went to the PM's place for a visit.  When the PM summon RO and spoke to her, telling her he knew everything about her dad, just then, Kim Hyung created a commotion outside to ask RO to leave.  Then CP came along and said that he heard about them accompanying the little princess here.  So while Kim Hyung was leaving the premise with RO, he held her hand and CP was furious inside him...saying.."Can't you just let go of that hand?"

bk3-20_zpsfgwriu8k.jpg

C20: Another funny scene of the 3 men fighting for RO's favour.  CP accompanied RO to visit her mum and sister.  Found sister working in a shop that sold the fragrance bags.  After that, Kim Hyung suddenly appeared followed by Yoon Sung.    The first two did not welcome YS's presence.

bk3-21_zpsr3rlyrhh.jpg

Thank you sooo much for taking time to do the translation and extraction of the images.  Very grateful as I am very intrigued by the original novel but can't read a Korean Nor Chinese.  

• Like 10

30 minutes ago, febz said:

At the end of ep 9 it's Eddy Kim song. But in the beginning of ep 10 it's an instrumental song & just like @Jillia said it hasn't been released. You like that kind of instrumental song chingu?

Usually I wont like but it works v well in that scene and somehow v catchy.

• Like 8