[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

So....I don't understand the ep for today because of the laggy stream. 

But I can say the highlight of today's ep is .....drum roll

Kim Hyung sewing voodoo dull. :w00t: 

CsKDSOQVIAAYmLV.jpg

cr. @xxxFaA

hahahahaha Well that is one of the highlight.....the real highlight is....DRUM ROLL AGAIN

mTK7oqD.png

cr. denarvie

[/spolier]

• Like 24

2 minutes ago, honeywell said:

And now because of this I can't focus at work.  So many things to do at the lab and I can't start any of them.  Thanks MinLyn for the translations and the recappers tonight.  His confession pretty much says it doesn't matter whether RO is a man, woman, or an alien, all that matters are what he feels.

Oh, in the tradition of Coffee Prince Han Kyul? But I think he knows but pretends not to know. He doesn't seem conflicted like Han Kyul but was so confident confessing his love to Raon,

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, Jillia said:

The episode felt so slow but it was just building to this last scene! They really know how to kill us right???

i had to keep myself alive to screen cap the most important part. Fully focused. And the internet was kind enough to be lagging that I managed to slowly capture every moment (i hope I did). Now...will wait for subs!!!!!!!!

I think I forgot to breathe too.

• Like 13

OH God...I'm not seeing spoilers right now...no! no! no! no! 131 35 Super cute catwoman emoji gifs free download cat emoticons cat emoji ... I should be saving it tomorrow... but heck at last there's a kiss ...and ratings will zoom up...091 35 Super cute catwoman emoji gifs free download cat emoticons cat emoji...OH YEAH!  29 35 Super cute catwoman emoji gifs free download cat emoticons cat emojifirst kiss!!!!! love it!!!...ok back to silent lurking mode ..gotta watch it tomorrow...and I'll spazz too after watching it...

@onlysb1 you made me smile today because of your mistake ...you post on the other moon thread..I was lurking there...and I saw you mistakenly post there...can't blame you tho'

• Like 19

4 minutes ago, Jillia said:

The episode felt so slow but it was just building to this last scene! They really know how to kill us right???

They killed us in the right spot. I am sure the crew and staff even the writer are grinning right now meuwahahahahha

• Like 14

lol since everyone keep wanting a kiss and talk bout it most of time for at least 100th pages here so i just commented today to congrats you guys lol :P

PBG sure never disappointed in kissing department and KYJ doing wonderful too (a girl closing their eyes&not looking shock with open big eyes during kiss scene is a PASS in my book :D )

and my 2nd submarine ship/bromance/bff RO&Kim Hyung seem doing good too :wub:

im glad the evil eunuch on her side now :P

i haven't watch btw but thanks for recappers and caps :P

for the infamous everyday question if he know or don't know her gender i don't really care tbh if he know or not since im just waiting for the pd doing his job giving some flashback or whatever revelation when the CP know about it..it could be he already know long time ago for all we know :P(my guts say he already know XD)

i haven't watch all KYJ drama all i remember her first drama kiss with another 93-liner Lee Min Ho(you need to born in 1993 to kiss her lmao) but i dunno if she have kiss in another drama that i haven't watch :P

well can't say her first on-screen kiss with LMH is real kiss since it just peck kiss appropriate to her 10yo self though i don't mind LMH as her 1st onscreen kiss/peck since they have wonderful chemistry(which i still hope to see them act together again some day sorry offtopic)

Edited by salz
  • Like 12

4 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

Unfortunately i was screaming when they kissed and my mother throw me her favorite book to my head. 

30 % RATINGS MANSEEEEEEE 

Exactly! My dad on the other hand was giving me looks and asking what happened to me...when I answered him, he gave me a knowing look. My parents were so used of me jumping and squealing like a crazy girl hahahaha.

30% Ratings it is. 

• Like 16