[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

1 minute ago, mellinadear said:

So, if there's a dip in Real time ratings, it means an increase in the Actual ratings. I'm beginning to see a pattern. 

Congratulations MDBC..woohooooo .:D

So does this mean there's more people watching it on TV rather than on line? Congrats to the cast.  I guess after last week's cliffhanger, people wanted to tune in.

• Like 12

:D:D:DI'm so happy with the rating! MDBC team fighting!

http://www.xportsnews.com/jenter/?ac=article_view&entry_id=763978&_REFERER=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

1473111242609.jpg

[엑스포츠뉴스 전아람 기자] KBS 2TV 월화드라마 '구르미 그린 달빛'이 시청률 20% 돌파를 눈앞에 두고 있다.

6일 시청률조사회사 닐슨 코리아에 따르면 전날 방송된 '구르미 그린 달빛'은 전국기준 19.3%를 기록하며 동시간대 시청률 1위에 올랐다. 이는 전 회 방송분인 16.4%에서 2.9%P 오른 수치다.

1회 시청률 8.3%로 시작한 '구르미 그린 달빛'은 3회만에 16.0%로 수직상승 하더니 5회에서 최고 시청률인 19.3%를 기록했다. 특히 박보검이 시청률 20%돌파시 광화문에서 팬사인회를 열겠다는 공약을 내건 바 있어 조만간 이를 이행할 수 있을지 이목이 집중된다.

한편 '구르미 그린 달빛'과 동시간대 방송된 MBC '몬스터'는 9.4%를, SBS '달의 연인-보보경심 려'는 5.7%의 시청률을 기록했다.

kindbelle@xportsnews.com / 사진=KBS 2TV 방송화면

• Like 15

16 minutes ago, bebe1989 said:

RATING INCREASE !!!!!! *im shaking upload this news !!!! 

2016.09.05 RATING

#Loveinthemoonlight 19,3% (+2,9)

#Monster 9,4% (-1,4)

#Moonlovers 5,7% (-1,3)

Yay !!!! :wub:

So it IS official now !!! park Bo gum has broken the "reply curse" !!!

Asaaaaaaaaaa !!! 

hqdefault.jpg?o=y&x=b

• Like 23

1 minute ago, MiamMiam said:

Yay !!!! :wub:

So it IS official now !!! park Bo gum has broken the "reply curse" !!!

Asaaaaaaaaaa !!! 

Oh he didn't break it....he annihilated it. He destroyed it. Let us pray that we get that 30% for the guerilla date!!!

• Like 19

OH MY GOD!!! This OTP will be the DEATH of me! Like the chemistry...it's unreal! Their scenes give me goosebumps + feels + tears all at once. RaOn crying in her sleep as she dreamed of her mother and LeeYoung watching her do so...gaah! The whole scene it just made me cry. The way he tenderly touched her face...nay..he didn't even properly touch it. He just brushed his fingers on her face but you could just feel the chemistry between them.

PBG and KYJ are KILLIN' it and HOW! The way the entire relationship between these two has been built and shown..you can't help but root for them. I'm usually so prone to SLS but here...I can't even begin to consider the possibility of even thinking of having SLS. Just look at the way PBG has those micro expressions in check. We can actually see when the confusion kicks in as he sees a "woman" in Eunuch Hong...we can see it catch him off guard. And goodness! CP is clever. Had he even have the slightest inkling that RaOn is actually a woman..he would've pieced it all together. But it's all just so absurd to him that he doesn't entertain the idea for a long time. Although in the beginning of the episode he was all detective and thinking logically. It's just so refreshing to see someone not blindly accept what's shown and question his OWN emotions in the first place. He makes sure that everything around him makes sense before questioning whether his reaction to a certain circumstance is right or wrong.

The diving in water to save RaOn scene, the concern he showed later on, lowkey jealousy at "Our Kim Hyung", the entire sequence of them at the lantern festival, DAMNIT HE WISHED THAT RAON MEETS HER MOTHER! I'M NOT CRYING IT'S JUST RAINING ON MY FACE IN MY LOCKED ROOM! Why no preview KBS?! It's unfair!

Okay the preview is posted here. Damn! CP going all out to save HIS person. But I think the gender secret is still intact..

• Like 21

I just woke up in the midst of my sleep for a while and decided to check the forum for the ratings, and I am soooooo happy that I did cos the ratings just went up again!!! Now, back to lalaland for a few more hours. I think I am going to smile in my dreams.  :grin::heart:

So ecstatic for tonight's episode! I am sure MDBC is going to do even better with each episode!! 

• Like 12

CONGRATULATIONS~ CONGRATULATIONS~ 

I'm singing/screaming the Congratulations song repeatedly all around the house after seeing the ratings!!!! (My parents think I've gone insane, maybe I have:w00t:)

CONGRATULATIONS~ CONGRATULATIONS~ 

• Like 17

Guest MaknaeC

If the ratings continue to be great until the end, I just hope KBS don't mess up with some episodes extension idea in the future just like Neighbourhood Lawyer Jo Deul Ho's case back then. Moreover since both our leads don't have any power to say no like Park Shin Yang, he's a living legend and you just can't mess up with him. Our leads are still so young and don't have much bargaining power. Let it flow, KBS! Just go with the initial plan. You've been doing a good job for this drama so far. Don't mess up!

Anyway, we're getting closer to Gwanghwamun-fansign, eh? :) I'm just so happy for the whole team. Congrats!