[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Thanks for the preview. Looks like tomorrow episode will be more heavy hearted scenes, especially the scene when the CP was stopping the china envoy from taking RO away.. 

And did HY said she likes CP in the preview?? CP, please ignore what she said. And you must be firmed to reject the marriage proposal if they raise it up to your father.. 

And has Gummy song being released? I thought i read that it is today? But didnt see anything online. 

• Like 7

Back to the ending scene. The tension was built because SY wanted to take Raon away from crown Prince. Was he worried that CP will find out about Raon? Or purely just jealous. It looks to me he was jealous. jealous over CP who doesn't know  RaoN  is a girl?! I feel like being trolled by the writer. :):blink::).

Well done writer, it seem it didn't matter whether Raon is a girl or eunuch, the tension was there between the two men. 

• Like 10

seen the preview w/o live streaming and reading recaps... just wanna ask if he knows she is a girl in the preview?... 

It will be more complicated now since the princess already showed up... gaah I hate her in Sassy Go Go and I might hate her again here...just hope LITM will still continue to have a good plot up to the end... and won't lose it's humorous part 'cause it's one of the reason I was attracted to this drama and why I'm entertained...

I won't read spoilers that much ...I'll watch it with subs tomorrow...

• Like 9

Library and Last scene moment.. Where prince lee yeong want to make sure she was the solo dancer :wub:

11260759.gif

11252567.gif

11236183.gif

11221847.gif

Lee yeong: "i know this may sound ridiculous, but why do you keep reminding me of someone else?"

"someone.. Else?"

"a woman"

(CREDIT TO SUPERSIMPLYSIMPLE)

• Like 23

8 minutes ago, chocolatepie said:

Thanks for the preview. Looks like tomorrow episode will be more heavy hearted scenes, especially the scene when the CP was stopping the china envoy from taking RO away.. 

And did HY said she likes CP in the preview?? CP, please ignore what she said. And you must be firmed to reject the marriage proposal if they raise it up to your father.. 

And has Gummy song being released? I thought i read that it is today? But didnt see anything online. 

I hope he can find ways to reject. If she's really from that kim clan, CP should know better that he should not marry for political reason. Or he will end up like his father, the King, becoming the PM's puppet.

• Like 4

This is where I need someone with knowledge from the book! 

Spoiler tag or PM me but I am dying to know.....

Does the CP marry the Crown Princess at the end? Or is it only through death that he can leave the marriage.....*conspiracies abound* 

• Like 5

Annyeong @moodypie @nonski I missed the first 15 minutes earlier but managed to watch the rest till the end. Errr I don't think CP confirmed that Hong is the dancer which he saw earlier. He just kept seeing the dancer in Hong. Starting from the time they were holding up the lantern. The lantern covered Hong's face only her eyes can be seen. That's when the CP found her so familiar.....

Hi @maskros the line you heard during the trailer was spoken by the CP. At the ending scene of Ep5 today. When he looked at Hong, he kept on seeing the dancer. That's why he asked her "Why do I keep seeing someone else in you?". It was not YS who spoke that. Of YS knew that Hong is a girl, that's why he's falling for her and wants to protect her.

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, onlysb1 said:

To be honest I'm not feeling love triangle that was very lame way to end episode. When Lee Yeong is this close to find out truth maybe I hoped something better to convince him otherwise. 

Just make sure I understand you right ... do you perhaps mean you don't want CP to find out Ra On's real identity? :D

Edited by maskros
Sorry for triple post. Internet connection went wild
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, maskros said:

Just make sure I understand you right ... do you perhaps mean you don't want CP to find out Ra On's real identity? :D

I want him to find out now because he is seeing and thinking things so how on earth he can brush that out everytime Yoon Sung appears. Someone like him would be even more suspicious bec this is third time Yoon Sung is obviously blocking him. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Translation of episode 6 preview. 

Young: If I don’t see (her), I worry about (her), I want to see (her).

Young: Why is that?

Eunuch Jang: Conscience?

Young: I seemed to have forgotten for a minute. That you were a man. 

Ma Jong Ja: Why are you like this, my lord?

Yoon Sung: Leave Eunuch Hong alone. 

Jo Ha Yeon: (screams)

Young: Are you safe?

Jo Ha Yeon: Are you just going to just stand there looking at me?

Jo Ha Yeon: I am called Jo Ha Yeon.

Man: See if there is anyone important to Eunuch Hong around.

Young: What are you doing?

Guard: Even if I have to kill her, I have to take her away.

Young: I’ve never had anything taken away from me before. Release her immediately. 

Btw, I seem to have difficulties copying and pasting instagram clips. It resizes them to half-width for some reason. If someone could PM me some advice, that would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! 

I think that happens when you simultaneously post several IG clips. You'll have to wait for it to show up completely before you post another.

• Like 5