[Movie 2017] One Day 어느날 previously known as My Angel 마이엔젤 Starring Kim Nam Gil & Cheon Woo Hee

Admin

C610SPnWwAAH1h1.jpg

One Day 

Director: Lee Yoon Ki (A Man and A Woman| Come Rain, Come Shine )

About the Show

Kim plays an insurance investigator who studies the case of a woman in a vegetative state. Chun plays the woman in a coma. His character's personal history was shaped by tragedy. He witnessed his wife commit suicide in front of him. Will the two characters have a relationship despite her inability to communicate? (Kdramastars)

The film tells the story of a newly widowed insurance investigator who is handling the case of a woman who goes into a coma after a car accident. He encounters the spirit of the woman when he visits her in hospital one day, and realizes that he is the only person who can see her.(Wikipedia)

Cast of Characters

Kim Nam-gil as Kang-soo
Chun Woo-hee as Mi-so
Jung Soon-won as Beom-jin
Baek Sang-hee as Bartender
Lim Hwa-yeong as Seon-hwa

Production Timeline

Feb. 24: Kim Nam Gil And Chun Woo Hee Will Co-Star In 'My Angel'

Filming began on April 12, 2016, and concluded on July 8, 2016

Production company
Invent Stone Corp
Opus Pictures
     Distributed by    

Opus Pictures
CGV Arthouse

Release date
April 5, 2017
Running time
114 minutes
Country    South Korea
Language    Korean

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Movie 2017] One Day 어느날 previously known as My Angel 마이엔젤 Starring Kim Nam Gil & Cheon Won Hee
  • 3 weeks later...

Press Conference 7.3.2017

Photoshoot - #KimNamGil x #ChunWooHee for Harper's Bazaar

C7ZdtIeU4AA5bCD.jpg

Spoiler

C7ZdtXfVwAA1pff.jpg

C7Zdt9MU0AAFAhv.jpg

C7ZdumPU0AAVsvq.jpg

Movie 'One Day' releases special poster : #KimNamGil #ChunWooHee

C740CwtVwAAAawl.jpg

Netizen reviews of Kim Nam Gil and Chun Woo Hee's movie "One Day"

Spoiler

movie_image.jpg

K.JPG

[+163, -26] 10/10 This movie is perfect to watch in rainy days 

[+167, -32] 9/10 "How can I forget about you..." a heartbreaking famous line ㅠㅠ

[+139, -19] 10/10 It was so good because it was emotional... I liked how Kim Nam Gil was so manly in this

[+81, -16] 10/10 Kim Nam Gil's acting is good. Chun Woo Hee was adorable. After the movie ended, I kept on thinking about it 

[+55, -13] 9/10 A cute and small movie. Chun Woo Hee was really cute 

[+52, -12] 8/10 Even if it's a calm movie, it felt touching to watch the pain of ordinary people

[+40, -12] 9/10 A sympathetic stroy

[+35, -10] 10/10 A healing movie, really calm from beginning to end. I will remember it for a long time

[+27, -7] 10/10 Like a long lasting springtime movie

[+29, -9] 10/10 At some point, I started tearing up. Great chemistry between the two leads

cre: netizentown

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I have just watched this movie again for the 3rd time and thought I would go to the Soompi  forum to look at some of the comments.  I am sooo surprised to find that there are so few :o  Unlike the commentator from 'kmovietalk' above, I love this movie. It is not an easy topic and whether I agree or not, I felt that the story and emotions were very well portrayed by Kim Nam Gil and Chum Woo Hee - very believable and sensitive.  It gave me much to think about especially as my country is going through this discussion atm. 

I want to post this - imo - excellent Soompi review to balance the one above -

https://www.soompi.com/2017/08/05/5-reasons-film-one-day-will-steal-heart/

Archived