Lee Won Geun 이원근

mysignisflower

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest snowpanda

@mysignisflower my pleasure :D he looks gorgous doesn't he, I saw those pictures and was like, I need to see him in a new drama soon! or Misbehaviour has to finally be available for me to watch. what ever comes first xD (or both, which would be the best :wub:)

Guest snowpanda

I just found this article on naver, it seems he is going to be in a new drama soon, it's called  추리의 여왕 and airs on KBS.

I searched a bit more and also found this on dramabeans :

• Jeon Su-jin (Jackpot, Descended From the Sun) has been cast as Choi Kang-hee‘s sister-in-law in Mystery Queen. An immature but intelligent woman studying to be a psychologist, she and Choi get along, but they have a love/hate relationship. Kim Min-jae (The King, Village: Secret of Achiara) will play Lee Won-geun‘s partner and hoobae lieutenant. He’s fiercely loyal to and fond of his partner, but at work, he’ll tend to pass responsibilities off to his sunbae. Mystery Queen will take the spot vacated by Chief Kim on KBS in March. [TV Report 1, 2]

Here is the full article about his casting and more about his role. but in contrast to that first article, it seems like he is going to be morea of a supporting characters, since Kwon SangWoo is considering a leading role in the drama too^^
either way seems like we will soon get to see more of him. I can't wait for this drama to air :D 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived