Lee Won Geun 이원근

mysignisflower

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest snowpanda

@mysignisflower totally :D I also saw him the first time in Sassy GoGo, and I'm probablyy going to watch Hyde, Jekyll and Me as soon as i hae some time^^ thats cool :D I was really surprised when I saw that he was born in 1991 I really thougnt he was younger, since lately nearly all the new actors I get into are younger than me xD
me too, they were adorable^^ 
I'm also really looking forward to this. I was waiting for him to come back with a new project. :) 

Guest snowpanda

he has been confirmed for a new movie :D

it's called 환절기 (literaly: in-between seasons).

1457480422195.jpg

he will act together with Ji YoonHo and Bae JongOk. 
Bae JongkOk and Ji YoonHo are mother and son and Lee WonGeun, will play the role of Yoonhos friend. 

cr. xportsnews

I didn't have time to read the whole thing, so I just skipped over the movie description on naver, and i think its about the relationship between those three. the two boys are friends and because of some situation Lee WonGeun's character comes to live with those two. Years later the two bosy go on a vacation, where an accident happens and YoonHo's character is in critical condition and is in a vegetative state. the mother comes to resent Lee WonGeuns's character, because he is the only one who came home fine. And there also seems to be some kind of secret between the 2 boys.

Let's see and wait for english articles on this, since I couldn't find one yet. 

I'm glad to see he seems to have so many projects at the moment :D 

Archived