Are you a Shopaholic???What do you buy????????

mym999

• 1 month later...

As much as I would like to deny it. I think I am. :bawling:

Ever since I discovered that buying online is much cheaper than buying for the store. I buy loads of books (manga in particular) and nowadays anime soundtracks.

On 3/13/2018 at 12:05 AM, Sejabini said:

7. Novels. I could not stop my self to buy these :weary: I have more than 100 pcs in home plus mangas. I didn't even read some of  them yet :bawling:

What manga series do you read?

I was never one into brand names but now I find myself into it. I think some brand names quality is better that is why it's more expensive than non brand names. It depends too because some brand names quality is cheap and mostly hand wash. I have to take care of my clothes more carefully......but I also don't want to be too involved with brand names too. But I love to shop for 2 to 3 hours then I'm done. I wouldn't say I'm addicted but just curious and shopping to ease boredom sometimes.

• 2 weeks later...

Ever since getting a full time job, I find myself just spoiling myself!
And now my birthdays coming up so I'm over spoiling myself.. ahh what a good problem to have? ha ha ha

I definitely need to cut back after this month.

• 11 months later...

I would say clothes and makeup are my absolute weakness. But I’ve been trying to cut back on the spending. I’ve come to realize I actually have a lot already so I probably should just save the money. Lol

14 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@mouse007 i read book by Fumio Sasaki - Goodbye Things and its pretty good and give me motivation to less shop. One of his reasoning is easier to clean house with less stuff. Which i totally agree. 

This is true actually. The more stuff you have, the more clutter there is around the house and the more you have to clean. I’ve just been finding lately that I don’t even wear half the stuff I have so what’s the point of getting more 

• 8 months later...

On 3/4/2019 at 6:33 AM, angelangie said:

i stop buying clothes too.....cause i found actually i already have quite a number of shirt that i yet to wear after buying them lols :D 

I can't stop buying fancy colored socks. Also you shouldn't let me into bookstore because I always buy a bunch of books I won't read anytime soon. Also I recently got myself a motorcycle which means I buy more moto accessories as Yourmotobro advised like a new seat pad or a phone mount.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived