[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] A Lifetime of Love 上古情歌

sugarplum892

On 6/29/2017 at 9:19 PM, fuyukoneko said:

@TramH No problem. I'm happy that there's someone else who likes this drama as much as me =). I think so. I think her heart only has Chi Yun. I felt bad for Sheng Lun this episode. He's said all those sweet words to her, but she didn't say anything in return.

I like the side relationships in this drama. I think Yu Chen and Zi Zhu are so cute together this episode when he scold her and she scolds him.

I liked Peter so much in Go Princess Go, but I though his acting wasn't very good this episode. I watched the first part of episode 24 twice just be sure that I wasn't misunderstanding his dialogue. His facial expression didn't show him as a dying person confessing his love.

I was big fan of Eternal Love (Three Lives Three Worlds, Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms) and liked Dilraba Dilmurat and came across her show Pretty Li Hui Zhen, which was my first time seeing Peter in a drama. I found the remake very cute and enjoyed all the actors especially Dilraba adorable, silly, goofy and loving portrayal of Hui Zen but I didn't think much of Peter, other than a cute face. That is when I came across Go Princess Go! and instantly was sucked into the drama like every other fan that decided to give the show a try. I fell in love with Qing Sheng & Peng Peng relationship and wished they could have added on a few more episodes to their ridiculously funny smart crazy sexy roller coaster story. Peter and Crystal are great together and hope to see them on screen again because I was having Go Princess Go withdrawals and the 3 different endings did not help either... I was a hot mess! LOL

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, TramH said:

I was big fan of Eternal Love (Three Lives Three Worlds, Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms) and liked Dilraba Dilmurat and came across her show Pretty Li Hui Zhen, which was my first time seeing Peter in a drama. I found the remake very cute and enjoyed all the actors especially Dilraba adorable, silly, goofy and loving portrayal of Hui Zen but I didn't think much of Peter, other than a cute face. That is when I came across Go Princess Go! and instantly was sucked into the drama like every other fan that decided to give the show a try. I fell in love with Qing Sheng & Peng Peng relationship and wished they could have added on a few more episodes to their ridiculously funny smart crazy sexy roller coaster story. Peter and Crystal are great together and hope to see them on screen again because I was having Go Princess Go withdrawals and the 3 different endings did not help either... I was a hot mess! LOL

I'm not sure what to think of Peter's acting in this drama because he is so darn cute when does the slightest smirk. Hoping his acting skills come out in the upcoming episodes because I'm use to his demanding, short temper, confident and arrogant characters he has played.

@fuyukoneko thank you again for translating the episodes! :D

When CY sent message to Ah Mo explaining his reason for not meeting her at the peach blossoms tree, because of the passing of King Xuan Mu, you see that the flying message is being delivered and then blocked by a magical barrier. Was it blocked at the Xuan Yang Kingdom or by Princess Yun Sang because she wanted to keep CY from leaving due to the passing of the king and concerned with the state of the Xuan Mu kingdom?

On 7/1/2017 at 7:06 AM, fuyukoneko said:

Here’s a rough translation of episode 22. I’m assuming that you’re watching the episode, so I’m only briefly describing some of the actions and there will be stuff missing, especially the facial expression. Originally, I only wanted to translate the dialogue, but I was worried that not including any background information would make it difficult to follow.

QM = Ah Mo/Qing Mo, CY = Chi Yun, SL = Sheng Lun

1:06 – Xuan Yang people (Yu Chen, Ah Mo, Zi Zhu) and Sheng Lun walking down stairs to meet Shen Mu people (Chi Yun, Yun Sang, and Kun Bu). Chi Yun is wearing the red cape made by Ah Mo.

Yu Chen: Thank you Chi Yun Da Ren, Shen Mu, and other Shen Mu friends for coming to celebrate Zhi Ruo’s wedding.

Ah Mo keeps her gaze to the ground. Chi Yun looks at Ah Mo.

SL: Chi Yun Da Ren, I haven’t seen you in a while.

Chi Yun ignores Sheng Lun and continues to stare at Ah Mo. Yun Sang glances over at Chi Yun.

QM: Older sister Yun Sang. Chi Yun Da Ren.

Ah Mo still avoiding looking at Chi Yun.

Yun Sang: I haven’t seen you in a long time. Is the crown prince’s wife doing well?

QM: Thank you for your concern. I’m well.

Kun Bu: Kun Bu greets crown prince’s wife.

QM: Greetings General Kun Bu.

CY: Is the princess doing well?

Yun Sang: Once a woman marries, her ranking/title is based on her husband. You should say crown prince’s wife.

Ah Mo finally looks at Chi Yun.

QM: I’m well.

CY:  I see that the crown prince and crown prince’s wife are happily in love. Do you think about your past lover?

Awkward silence.

Yu Chen: The bride is here. Let’s go receive her.

Yun Sang looks at Chi Yun, but doesn’t say anything.

2:43 – Yi Li comes out of her carriage. A servant hands her one end of a red ribbon and the other end to Zhi Ruo

Servant: Bride, hold onto the red wedding ribbon and follow the groom to the ceremony hall to marry into Xuan Yang.

Yi Li looks around. Zhi Ruo looks bashful. He turns around to walk to ceremony hall. Yi Li stand still, but holds onto red wedding ribbon.

Yi Li: I am River tribe’s Yi Li. Today, I’m going to marry Xuan Yang’s Zhi Ruo. Thank you everyone for coming so far to attend our wedding. Please also be witnesses. A woman can only marry once. I truly want to be with you forever. Are you willing to have me as your only wife? 

Zhi Ruo: I’m willing. I’m willing!

Yi Li walks closer to Zhi Ruo.

Yi Li: In the future, I will be the leader of the River tribe. To protect me, the River tribe will fight to last person. I will also fight to protect the River tribe until my last drop of blood. If you marry me, you must protect the River tribe with me. Will you?

Zhi Ruo: I only know from now on I will be Yi Li’s husband. I will use my life to protect you.

Yi Li: From today on, Yi Li and Zhi Ruo will be inseparable in life and death, through fortune and misfortune.

Guests clap hands.

Zhi Ruo: Yi Li, let me introduce these people. This is my oldest brother, Xuan Yang Yu Chen. This is my younger sister, Xuan Yang Ruo. This is my brother-in-law Ling Yun Sheng Lun. In the future, we will all be one family.

Yi Li greets Yu Chen, Ah Mo, and Sheng Lun.

QM: Fourth sister-in-law, this is a dagger created by Sheng Lun and me. I hope you like it.

Yi Li: Every solider wants a weapon created by Chi Yun, but every hero wants a weapon created by Sheng Lun. This gift is too precious. Thank you.

SL: I hope you like the flower design that Ah Mo created. (There’s a flower design on the handle of the dagger.)

Yi Li: I like it. This is my favorite gift so far.

Yi Li takes out a bracelet to give Ah Mo.

Yi Li: This is only a simple wooden bracelet, but it holds the promise of the River tribe. If you are ever in trouble, they will stand on your side.

QM: Thank you fourth sister-in-law.

Yu Chen: Zhi Ruo, this is your big day. Older brother knows you’ve grown up. Royal father and mother are waiting for you inside. Don’t keep them waiting.

Yi Li and Zhi Ruo hold hands and walk up stairs to ceremonial hall.

QM: I’ll go greet the guests. You go inside.

SL: Okay, come inside soon.

Ah Mo tells servants to bring guests inside and walks away from crowd by herself.

QM: I’m surprised he was wearing the red cape I made.

Yun Sang walks by.

Yun Sang: Ah Mo.

QM: Older sister Yun Sang.

Yun Sang: What’s wrong? You don’t look happy.

QM: Today is fourth brother’s wedding. How can I not be happy?

Yun Sang: I admire Yi Li, to love indulgently and without consideration. She doesn’t want to share her husband with other women and resolutely made your older brother promise. Your older brother is the same. He knows your royal father will be angry, but he still resolutely agreed.

QM: Why admire other people? King Xuan Mu is your younger brother. He won’t force you to do anything. If you want to marry, Jing Shi will agree to only marry you.

Yun Sang: You dare tease me?

QM: I see than Jing Shi’s visit to Xuan Mu palace/mountain was worth it. You resolved your misunderstanding.

Yun Sang nods and smiles.

QM: Then when will you both?

Yun Sang: When what?

QM: When will you get married? You’re Xuan Mu’s princess. You’ll be marrying below your rank, but love is something that where you should disregard other people’s opinions. As long as General Jing Shi persists, I’m sure that Sheng Lun will also help him.

Yun Sang: In Jing Shi’s heart, he does not see me as a princess. He said that once I agree, he will ask Hao Xu for my hand in marriage.

QM: Then why don’t you agree?

Yun Sang: Hao Xu is a good younger brother. He will always worry about me. Because he is so good, how can I not consider his future? You know Hao Xu’s personality. It’s not easy to be Xuan Mu king. Tong Zheng doesn’t respect him. It’s my presence that keeps Tong Zheng a little respectful. If I were to marry an outside kingdom’s general now, it won’t be good for Hao Xu. So I asked Jing Shi to wait. I believe that it won’t take long for Hao Xu to gain control of Xuan Mu’s military. At that time, I can leave Xuan Mu without worries. I can be a person who only thinks with her heart. To spend my days playing music and cooking soup for my husband.

QM: I wish you good fortunes, older sister. For your royal father, younger brother, younger sister, you scarified. You should think about your own happiness now.

Yun Sang: What about you? You were the most rebellious. Are you going to keep listening to your royal father?

QM: I have my own plans. Look, today older brother is so happy. Growing up, he always helped me to do what I wanted. It’s my turn to help him, so that he can marry the girl he loves without worry. As long as he and royal mother can be happy, that will be my greatest happiness.

Yun Sang: Ah Mo, you’ve grown up.

QM: People have to grow up. Actually, growing up isn’t that bad.

Golden light appears near Yun Sang’s hand. Only Yun Sang notices.

QM: Seeing fourth brother so happy today, I realize that other people’s happiness is the best. It’s better than personal happiness.

While Ah Mo was talking, Yun Sang creates this mini bubble/screen that shows a golden bird flying.

Yun Sang: Older sister hopes you will all be happy. Ah Mo, I have some problems I have to go handle. You should go inside quickly. You don’t want to miss your fourth brother’s wedding.

QM: Okay.

Yun Sang: Have fun.

12:00 – Everyone is in wedding hall, priest says wedding stuff.

12:38 – Blue light appears near Chi Yun’s hand. He creates mini bubble/screen that shows a golden bird flying. Chi Yun leaves. Light appears near Yu Chen and Sheng Lun’s hands. They create the same mini bubble/screen. Yu Chen looks at his father.

13:24 – Kun Bu meets Yun Sang in a forest.

Yun Sang: Did you also get He Tu Luo Shu’s (literally rive map book) notification?

Kun Bu: Yes, Tong Zheng told me. He Tu Luo Shu has appeared in Yu Yuan (desolate ground). He told me to go there immediately.

Yun Sang: Xuan Yang and Ling Yun probably also received this news. We should go there quickly.

Chi Yun walks by.

CY: Wait. Yun Sang is a high-profile person. She should stay. People will notice if she is gone. Even though the appearance of He Tu Luo Shu isn’t a secret, we should still pretend.

Yun Sang: I disagree. The fight for He Tu Luo Shu will be merciless. It’ll be better to have more people on your side.

Kun Bu: Yun Sang should stay. General Chi Yun’s reason is logical. Don’t worry. With General Chi Yun, Xuan Mu’s chances are higher.

Yun Sang: Okay. Be careful you two. 

Yun Sang: Chi Yun

Chi Yun: Don’t worry. Ruo Jiang tribe only wants peace. I don’t want to conquer the world. I’m only going to help Hao Xu.

Yun Sang: Okay. Be careful.

Chi Yun and Kun Bu leave.

14:36 – King Xuan Yang and Yu Chen enter a room.

King Xuan Yang: Why were you in a hurry to leave?

Yu Chen: He Tu Luo Shu’s has appeared. This isn’t a secret. The other kingdoms have each sent skilled people after it. I ask that you let me to go after it.

King Xuan Yang: He Tu Luo Shu is a world matter. Go immediately to obtain He Tu Luo Shu for Xuan Yang.

Yu Chen: Your son obeys.

King Xuan Yang: Yu Chen, be careful.

Yu Chen leaves.

15:18 – Mu Qing Liao Ruo (queen of Xuan Yang and mother of crown prince, 4th prince, and Ah Mo.) and Ah Mo are walking.

Ye Bin: Princess! Princess, please stop.

QM: Uncle Ye Bin, why are you in a hurry?

Ye Bin: The king wants you to go meet him.

QM: Do you know why, uncle?

Ye Bin: Sorry, your servant doesn’t know.

Liao Ruo: Your royal father must miss you. Go visit him.

QM: Okay. I’ll come back quickly to keep you company.

Liao Ruo: You only think to spend your time with me. You should spend time with Sheng Lun.

QM: I’ll go visit royal father first.

16:09 – King Xuan Yang at his desk. Ah Mo enters the room.

QM: Royal father.

King Xuan Yang: Ah Mo, you came. Let’s go over there to sit. How is Ling Yun Sheng Lun treating you?

QM: He treats me well.

King Xuan Yang: That’s good. I knew that you marriage to Sheng Lun was a good choice. He will love you like your mother and me.

QM: Royal father’s words are right.

King Xuan Yang: Then can I speak more straightforwardly. When will I be able to hold my grandson?

QM: Royal father, your daughter knows that this is important. This can’t be rushed.

King Xuan Yang: You and Sheng Lun are both royalty. Sheng Lun has high spiritual energy and you’re both happily in love. Before you go, I’ll ask the royal doctor to check your health.

QM thinks to herself: Does he know about our agreement, or has he heard about Chi Yun and me?

King Xuan Yang: You’ve been married for so long. You are the crown prince’s wife and to be not pregnant still.

QM: Royal father, things like this is determined by heaven. Fate will decide when I become pregnant.

King Xuan Yang: Then I was overthinking. I received an alert that He Tu Luo Shu has appeared in Yu Yuan. While your mother did not obtain the throne, she was on the same level as Xuan Mu and Ling Yun. (Then something about Pangu. I couldn’t understand that sentence. Best guess is he said those three tribe served Pangu when he was still alive. In some Chinese mythology, Pangu is the creator of all living things.) The Mu family has an oral legend that He Tu Luo Shu is not just a map. It hides Pangu’s secret that can break apart the world. I believe that is the reason Xuan Mu and Ling Yun want He Tu Luo Shu. While I don’t believe in this, no one can have He Tu Luo Shu. If it is real, we can’t predict the outcome.

QM: This legend has been said countless times in the past thousands of years. Who knows if this is real or fake?

King Xuan Yang: It doesn’t matter if this is real or fake. It’s better for Xuan Yang to destroy it then for another kingdom to get it. If Xuan Mu gets it, Xuan Yang will be destroyed. I had already sent your oldest brother and servants to Yu Yuan, but other kingdom have also sent their people. I’m worried about Yu Chen. I’m thinking about sending Zhi Ruo to help him, but I also think that might not be the best idea. Although you are a female, you are clever. I want to hear your ideas.

QM thinks to herself: Today is fourth brother’s wedding. How can he go to Yu Yuan?

QM: Royal father, I request to go to Yu Yuan. Today is fourth brother’s wedding. I don’t want fourth brother and sister-in-law to feel the sadness of parting so soon. Although my spiritual energy is not as strong as fourth brother, Sheng Lun is my husband. I will be able to influence him. This could end up a battle of wits instead of strength.

King Xuan Yang: Although I have many children, there are few that understand my thoughts.

QM: Royal father, although I have married, I will always be your daughter. Let me go there.

King Xuan Yang: Ah Mo, it will be tough on you. Remember, Yu Chen and your safety is more important then He Tu Luo Shu.

QM: Your child understands.

King Xuan Yang: Be aware of your safety. If you meet danger, don’t continue.

QM: Yes, royal father.

Ah Mo leaves the room.

21:31 Ah Mo walks down hallway. She sees Chan Leishi (King Xuan Yang’s concubine and mother of 3rd and 9th prince.)

Ah Mo greets Chan Leishi.

Chan Leishi stares at Ah Mo and doesn’t say anything.

QM: Ah Mo has things to do. I won’t bother your further. I hope you will feel better about 3rd brother’s death.

Ah Mo starts walking away.

Chan Leishi: Am I your second mother? Don’t be too happy. Your snake-hearted mother will feel the same pain as me.

QM: What do you mean by this?

Chan Leishi: Your oldest brother caused my son’s death. I won’t you let off.

QM: What nonsense are you speaking? Third brother died on the battlefield. What does this have to do with oldest brother?

Chan Leishi: It was he. He wanted to kill my son. It was revenge for your second brother. My son burned your second brother to death.

QM: What are you saying? Second brother was killed by third brother?

Jie Yi runs toward his mother.

Jie Yi: Ah Mo. My mother is in shock over second brother’s death. Don’t listen to her.

QM: Ninth brother.

Chang Leishi: How can you speak in her favor? Don’t forget who killed your only older brother.

Jie Yi: Ah Mo. My mother is mentally unwell. I’ll take care of her. I won’t send you off.

QM: Okay, I’ll leave then.

QM walks away.

QM thinks: I’m the closest in age to ninth brother. We spent our childhood together. Our relationship was good. But now, its grown more and more distant.

23:55 – Yu Chen and Zi Zhu at the top of Yu Yuan.

Yu Chen: The golden bird appeared down there. Other people have already gone down. Stay here to wait for me.

Zi Zhu: I want to go with you.

Yu Chen: No, your spiritual energy is too weak. You’ll be swallowed by Yu Yuan.

Zi Zhu: But.

Yu Chen: There’s no but. Stay here to wait for me.

Yu Chen jumps down.

24:22 - Liao Ruo is sitting doing embroidery. Ah Mo walks to where her mother is sitting

Servants greet Ah Mo.

Liao Ruo: What did you royal father ask you?

Ah Mo: Nothing much. He asked if Sheng Lun treats me well.

Liao Ruo: How did you reply?

Ah Mo: He treats me well.

Liao Ruo: Ah Mo, do you think you’re happy right now?

Ah Mo: I’m better than I thought I would be.

Liao Ruo: That’s good. You have to live your days. Although Sheng Lun is not the person you love, but he is the person who can provide you the best life.

Ah Mo: Ah Mo understands.

Liao Ruo pricks her hand.

Ah Mo: Mom.

Liao Ruo: I’m okay.

Ah Mo thinks about what Chan Leishi had said.

Ah Mo: Mom, in the future, you should stop doing embroidery work. It’s bad for your eyes. You should rest more often.

Liao Ruo: Okay. I’ll listen to you. Today, I’ll stop embroidering.

Ah Mo: Mom, I’m going to descend the mountain.

Liao Ruo: Are you going with Sheng Lun?

Ah Mo: You can consider it that way.

Liao Ruo: You’re married. If its yes, just say it. Why say it that way? Go play wherever you want. With Sheng Lun there, mom won’t worry.

26:50 – Chi Yun, Tong Zheng, Kun Bu, and Xing Mang (another general) are walking in Yu Yuan.

Xing Mang: Chi Yun and Tong Zheng please wait.

Tong Zheng: What?

Xing Mang: The place is too vast. If we stay together, it will take too long. Only one of us needs to find the golden bird for Xuan Mu.

Tong Zheng: Both of you (Kun Bu and Xing Mang) are Xuan Mu’s people, but there is someone who is not from Xuan Mu. Who knows if he has other loyalties?

Tong Zheng looks at Chi Yun.

Tong Zheng: Yu Yuan is a dangerous place. Both of you should stay together and head to the other side. If you can’t find the golden bird there, you can trap other people.

Xing Mang: Good idea.

Kun Bu: What does General Chi Yun think?

CY: You guys do whatever you want.

Kun Bu: Okay, let’s meet at the East side.

28:18 – Ah Mo goes to Yu Yuan.

Ah Mo thinks about what Chan Leishi had said. Did oldest brother really cause third brother’s death?

28:45 – Ah Mo lands at the entrance of Yu Yuan.

Ah Mo: Where is oldest brother?

Zi Zhu: He went down.

Ah Mo: Lie Yang come back. This is Yu Yuan. Don’t run around.

Ah Mo: What’s going on? Is He Tu Luo Shu in Yu Yuan?

Zi Zhu: Most likely. The golden bird has appeared in a cave in Yu Yuan. Everyone has rushed after it. Yu Chen and Sheng Lun have been down there for almost 2 hours. Yu Yuan’s effects get stronger at night. I’m worried that something will happen to them.

Ah Mo: Watch over them for me. Keep them from entering Yu Yuan. I’ll go look for oldest brother.

Zi Zhu: Be careful princess. Make sure to come out before the sun goes down.

Ah Mo jumps down to Yu Yuan.

30:04 – Sheng Lun is walking. He is greeted by Kun Bu and Xing Mang.

SL: In Yu Yuan, title/ranking doesn’t matter, only ability.

Xun Bu: I’ve heard that Ling Yun’s oldest prince is highly skilled. Kun Bu would like a match to compare our skills.

Xun Bu and Sheng Lun fight.

SL: What is your goal in trapping me here?

Xun Bu: I don’t want to kill you. I just want to trap you here, so that Ling Yun and Xuan Yang has one less person and Xuan Mu’s chance of catching the golden bird will increase.

Xun Bu and Sheng Lun continue fighting.

33:37 – Golden bird comes out of cave. Chi Yun follows it. Di Yin comes out of same cave. Chi Yun grabs onto Di Yin’s foot.

34:32 – Ending song begins.

I couldn’t translate this well. Yu Chen and Ah Mo’s conversation to their father is very formal. It’s very different from the way they talk to their mother. I think that highlights the difference in their relationships. Plus, the annoyed look on Ah Mo’s face when the official said she had to go visit her father.

If IKing Xuan Yang views Xuan Mu as the main threat to his kingdom, I wonder why he didn’t try to marry Ah Mo to Hao Xu instead of Sheng Lun?

Does anyone else find it odd that Ah Mo and Yun Sang are still best friends even though the battle with Xuan Mu ended with Ah Mo’s 3rd brother’s death? Even though Ah Mo wasn’t close to that brother, I find it surprising that they don’t even discuss it and that Xuan Mu’s royalty was invited to Zhi Ruo’s wedding. And they discuss very personal topics with each other.

@fuyukoneko I think Ah Mo and Yun Sang understand the power struggles between the kingdoms and somehow know are able to not let it affect their friendship, which is very rare. Seems like Ah Mo and her two brothers were shock to hear the death of the 3rd prince but not too affected or sadden by it. Perhaps its because of their power hunger mother, concubine Chan Leishi, who seems to have quite the hatred towards Queen Liao Ruo. Harem struggles...

I don't think King Xuan Yang would ever wed Ah Mo to Hao Xu because Queen Liao Ruo was King Xuan Mu past lover.

@fuyukoneko

Spoiler

Why does love have to be so difficult for these two! LOL!

In episode 25 CY and Ah Mo are all lovey dovey and then episode 26, they are crying and saying mean things to each other and then Ah Mo decides to fall off the cliff into Xuan Yuan to her death. Of course I'm wondering what they said to each other and what was the whole misunderstanding AGAIN! They seriously need to go couple counseling! LOL

1 hour ago, TramH said:

@fuyukoneko

Hide contents

Why does love have to be so difficult for these two! LOL!

In episode 25 CY and Ah Mo are all lovey dovey and then episode 26, they are crying and saying mean things to each other and then Ah Mo decides to fall off the cliff into Xuan Yuan to her death. Of course I'm wondering what they said to each other and what was the whole misunderstanding AGAIN! They seriously need to go couple counseling! LOL

@TramH 

Spoiler

CY thinks that Ah Mo lied to him and schemed with her oldest brother to steal the other half of He Tuo Lu Su. They had agreed that they would each take half of it to Xuan Yang and Xuan Mu. And Ah Mo is upset that CY doesn't trust her. I was okay with their misunderstanding because its in character.

I felt so frustrated with episode 26. Its feels very out of character for Ah Mo to commit suicide no matter how upset she is. And then episode 27-30 was everyone feeling sad and blaming other people and feeling guilty. I don't know if I want to keep watching.

11 hours ago, fuyukoneko said:

@TramH 

Hide contents

CY thinks that Ah Mo lied to him and schemed with her oldest brother to steal the other half of He Tuo Lu Su. They had agreed that they would each take half of it to Xuan Yang and Xuan Mu. And Ah Mo is upset that CY doesn't trust her. I was okay with their misunderstanding because its in character.

I felt so frustrated with episode 26. Its feels very out of character for Ah Mo to commit suicide no matter how upset she is. And then episode 27-30 was everyone feeling sad and blaming other people and feeling guilty. I don't know if I want to keep watching.

Spoiler

@fuyukoneko

PLEASE don't stop watching! Why doesn't CY trust Ah Mo? Umm...they just had sex, doesn't that count for something? I get CY is hurt but get over it, Ah Mo explained to him why she had to marry Sheng Lun. Can't he see all her efforts and planning?  I see what you're saying when Ah Mo is becoming mature & CY continues to be childish & his actions are so immediate with no thought. Which is romantic at times but he has been alive for quite sometime, he should get it by now, instead his first reaction is I will kill anyone who comes between us. 

@fuyukoneko

On 7/5/2017 at 4:36 AM, TramH said:

@fuyukoneko thank you again for translating the episodes! :D

When CY sent message to Ah Mo explaining his reason for not meeting her at the peach blossoms tree, because of the passing of King Xuan Mu, you see that the flying message is being delivered and then blocked by a magical barrier. Was it blocked at the Xuan Yang Kingdom or by Princess Yun Sang because she wanted to keep CY from leaving due to the passing of the king and concerned with the state of the Xuan Mu kingdom?

Thanks! I missed that part. I'm not sure if Xuan Yang barrier or maybe a barrier for Xuan Mu kingdom because their king is sick and they won't want anyone leave or entering? 

12 hours ago, Shuurei24 said:

@fuyukoneko

Hide contents

Don't worry,  Ah Mo will come back but you need to prepare yourself as, If the will continue to follow the novel, it is going to be tragic. 

Thanks, I'm okay with it being sad if their actions make sense (like if Ah Mo hates Chi Yun if he kills one of her brothers or if Chi Yun sacrifices himself to save Ah Mo because its consistent with his past behavior), but I thought it was so out-of-character for Ah Mo to commit suicide.

@TramH

Spoiler

PLEASE don't stop watching! Why doesn't CY trust Ah Mo? Umm...they just had sex, doesn't that count for something? I get CY is hurt but get over it, Ah Mo explained to him why she had to marry Sheng Lun. Can't he see all her efforts and planning?  I see what you're saying when Ah Mo is becoming mature & CY continues to be childish & his actions are so immediate with no thought. Which is romantic at times but he has been alive for quite sometime, he should get it by now, instead his first reaction is I will kill anyone who comes between us. 

Spoiler

I think its more that he believes she's choosing Xuan Yang over him instead of jealousy over Sheng Lun. Chi Yun is shown to be a character that's very mistrustful of others. And given that he's had a one-side love/obsession for her for 10 years, 2-3 years of letter exchanges and brief visits, and they haven't seen each for over a year and they're constantly going through misunderstandings, I can accept that he's willing to die and kill for her, but not trust her. 

My frustration with the drama comes from the past few episodes showing Ah Mo maturing from the girl who makes rash dedicisions and now she's suddenly going to commit suicide because she's upset that Chi Yun doesn't trust her? That seems so inconsistent. And I'm not looking forward to her recovering from her demon possession and waking up with her memories gone again. I generally don't like angst that comes from amnesia. I thought it was well done in Eternal Love (Three Lives Three Worlds, Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms) the first time because I think Ye Hua needed to fall in love with Su Su first, or he wouldn't have chased after Bai Qian. And the second time, Su Su had gone through so much and it was a deliberate decision to forget her memories as a human unlike the impulsive decision Ah Mo made.

On 11/7/2017 at 5:16 PM, tintin92 said:

friends watching this drama! still no subs??? i checked out youtube and the first episode has subs but as for the rest nothing!

I searched on youtube but I can't find it, could you pleaseshare the link? Many thanks :) 

@Shuurei24 I can't tell from skimming through episode 32. I stopped watching episode 30. But the sinister voice is telling her that her family, SL,  and Chi Yun doesn't love her and she should kill them and the first step is to start acting normally. She's regained her memory by episode 32 or earlier, and she's only pretending to have amnesia (I love this twist).  From episode 33, she's still in love with Chi Yun and she's not listening to the sinister voice suggestion to use Chi Yun to hurt her family and SL.

Archived