[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] A Lifetime of Love 上古情歌

sugarplum892

11 hours ago, Shuurei24 said:

@fuyukoneko Could you please explain why Ah Mo hears another voice from episode 32? Many thanks 

@Shuurei24 When Ah Mo fell off the cliff into the dark evilness of Xuan Yuan (where the powerful jade egg shaped treasure was located), she was possessed by a demon entity. She was able to silence the demon voice and it's control over her because of her overwhelming love for CY :wub: 

I think you had mentioned in a previous post, that if the drama follows the novel we need to be prepared for Ah Mo. I hope we can get to see a longer honeymoon phase for Ah Mo & CY and more happy moments between the other couples.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, saanjh sena said:

Still no subtitles ......I want to watch this drama for Peter sheng ,janice and yunxi but it's so disappointing no subtitles 

me too! just one episode is subbed and we have to wait for the rest :) seems like the subbers are in no rush to do so 

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] A Lifetime of Love 上古情歌

so the drama ended, I watched the last episodes even if I could understand little, I am still hoping for complete subtitles... Overall, the drama could have been better with a higher budget, honestly many backgrounds felt too much fake and the acting could have been better, apart from Janice Wu who was great. I am a bit disappointed about the last episode, the novel's ending is much more sad and poignant. So, if someone is interested in reading the last chapter of the novel in english, you can read it here: http://koalasplayground.com/2014/09/26/lost-you-forever-chapter-36-flowers-bloom-flowers-wilt-farewell-to-a-loved-one/   thanks to a kind blogger to translate it. You have to scrool down to the middle of the page, the translation starts with the title "Once promised - Qi Yo and Ah Heng's ending".

Then, in the blog you can find the sequel of this novel, called "Lost you forever" which I can recommend enough. It has become my favourite romance novel with a bitter-sweet ending. I hope that someone will love it as much as I do.

1 hour ago, Shuurei24 said:

so the drama ended, I watched the last episodes even if I could understand little, I am still hoping for complete subtitles... Overall, the drama could have been better with a higher budget, honestly many backgrounds felt too much fake and the acting could have been better, apart from Janice Wu who was great. I am a bit disappointed about the last episode, the novel's ending is much more sad and poignant. So, if someone is interested in reading the last chapter of the novel in english, you can read it here: http://koalasplayground.com/2014/09/26/lost-you-forever-chapter-36-flowers-bloom-flowers-wilt-farewell-to-a-loved-one/   thanks to a kind blogger to translate it. You have to scrool down to the middle of the page, the translation starts with the title "Once promised - Qi Yo and Ah Heng's ending".

What kind of ending for yi li (wu qian) happy or sad...??

13 minutes ago, saanjh sena said:

What kind of ending for yi li (wu qian) happy or sad...??

the main point of the ending is the same both in the novel and in the drama and it's very sad, I just say that in the novel is portraited better

29 minutes ago, Shuurei24 said:

the main point of the ending is the same both in the novel and in the drama and it's very sad, I just say that in the novel is portraited better

So sad don't know when janice wu qian character ever get happiness in drama world:bawling:

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived