[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

53 minutes ago, superbigcat said:

Such a pleasure to my eyes to see new photos of the two this morning. What is this kind of ethereal, elegant, classic and sexy aura? I can't help but combine their photos into one :blink:

Perfect!!! Thanks much for these side-by-side edit @superbigcat!!:)

This is what I'm talking about! Both wore C. Dior on top for June editions of Vogue and W plus SJK's Doota DF and SHK's Shilla DF below! 

Calling the universe for a SS CF and/or a magazine issue *together* please! LOL.

@angieknows LOL sowy! Gotta blame it on their tons of CFs and Mags issues. Haha. :P Yup, those are for his Marie Claire Korea June issue as per weibo. Wow June is for Song Song! They're so blessed! 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She looks 25 in the Shilla print ad. My goodness! Her natural beauty beats all the cookie-cutter looking young starlets hands down. Me in awe.. I want a load of her youth elixir! I don't think it's entirely due to Laniege.. It must be all the endorphins from love n happiness then :) 

2 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

It's fake.

The same people who made this rumour also edited a picture of JinGoo to make it seem like he was holding a "KiKyo" board.

It's so fake.

Wth sigh. Thank you. These people need a life.

What a blessed Friday morning hearing many updates from our SS!! :wub: A big thanks for everyone who has shared SJK and SHK's updates, love love them so much :heart:

Anyway, I still cannot move on from SHK's Elle video :D

2080757479_50aa0d7e_2.gif

2080757479_97e038de_8-2.gif

2080757479_43cb4ca1_7.gif

2080757479_7e068987_12.gif

2080757479_095176f2_12-1.gif

Credit: as tagged.

@hyukgu Wow thanks for the gifs ... especially the last one, I am lost in those eyes!!!!!!!!!!! those eyes sucked my soul away!

The Elle set was Sexy & Mysterious, while the W set was Wild & Youthful

and not to mention i got electric shocked by the Vogue set of SJK's ... 

how many times can one dies in a day?

@khxy wow! Thank you sooooo much for the translation & sharing! <3

Elle interview ( This is not the full interview as i leave out some details because they have been mentioned before)

Having this photo shoot at Jeju was Hye Kyo's idea, " i want to introduce this beautiful place to Chinese readers."
 In 2003, she stayed for quite some time in Jeju for " All In". She loves Jeju's air and the wind from the sea that blows her hair. She also loves to eat the seafood here and 'the black pork is too good'

The photographer is Hye Kyo's good friend, when they were surveying the location, his assistant and him were sticking yellow tapes on the flatter surface between the rocks to indicate the path. Hye Kyo who was walking from her van,tried to balance herself, while saying 'Is this fellow choose the hardest path for me on purpose?" The crew who were working in a state of nerves  laughed upon hearing this. She was pleased,showing off her 8 teeth, she laughed till we could see her fine lines.She is already 35 years old, and it is not considered young,but she seems not to care much about this.When we were taking photos or interviewing her, whatever jokes we said, she would always laughed.

I am still Kang Mo Yeon

Kang Mo Yeon is a bright character that she hasn't played in a while, last year she said that DOTS is the grown up version of Full House. As we know, Full House is a successful Korean drama that reached 47% viewership and an average of 31.9% viewership.DOTS,who in the midst of strong competition, managed to receive average of 28.58% viewership and at one point 46.6% ,this surprised many.In episode 5, when Dr Kang was singing through the walkie talkie, the rating reached the peak for that episode. It is hard to imagine that this is the same girl who sang the ' 3 bears song' 12 years ago. " I have not played a bright character for a long time, that's why no matter how difficult the medical terms are, i still decided to be in this drama." Song Hye Kyo memorized all the difficult medical terms just so that she could be ' the sexiest when standing in the operating theater'. When filming the operations' scenes, real doctors would stand beside her and guided her," If not for these doctors, the results would not be so natural, i am really thankful towards them."

DOTS is a great drama because of the emotional scenes and the audience could put themselves in the actors' positions.Just like the day after  Yoo Shi Jin saved Kang Mo Yeon from the kidnappers, Song Hye Kyo said "You always lied to me" "You joke around to cover the things you can't say out, i would not believe you, in the end we are left with nothing to say." " I cannot talk about trivial matters to someone who uses his own body to shield others from bullets." Song Joong Ki was silent and in the end with teary eyes he said " Do you want to break up with me?" This part touched many.

The female leads in Writer Kim Eun Sook's drama such as ' The Heirs' and 'Secret Garden' have a sad background but Kang Mo Yeon is not such. After accepting this drama, Kim Eun Sook would always remind Hye Kyo ' This is exactly how Kang Mo Yeon would act, don't forget this." After some changes, the current Kang Mo Yeon became more cheerful and solid.Dots have finished shooting for 4 months, however due to all promotional activities, Hye Kyo hasn't had a chance to travel. " My heart still fondly remembers the scenes and shooting locations, i feel that Kang Mo Yeon still lives in me."

" So am i talking to Kang Mo Yeon now?"
" You can say that"

I love when others say " your acting is good"

DOTS' cinematographer revealed that when Song Hye Kyo first came on board,she asked him for a favor, usually actresses request to be shot beautifully , but Song Hye Kyo instead asked him focus on her eyes and focus on her acting.There was once when he cried along during Song Hye Kyo's crying scenes. Her great performance during crying scenes left a deep impression on the viewers.Whether it's when her eyes were brimming with tears, or during episode 15 when she was sobbing out of hopelessness, it is written as 'Beautiful'. Song Hye Kyo said " I don't know how to practice crying scenes,so i would release all my emotions during shooting and i didn't know my own facial expressions .I watched along with the viewers, so only then i knew my own facial expressions during crying scenes."

"Even when i have 100% preparation and have full confidence on the shooting locations,i would still worry whether people would accept my acting/my own interpretations on how to act.Actor/actress makes up only 1 person in the whole team, but producing a drama involves a lot of team work." Even  when she has done her best, and can shoot many scenes , Song Hye Kyo is still doubting herself "If i couldn't perform up to my standard, i only have one way and that is to leave the location and try to erase my own doubts.If not, it will surely affects my performance later on. Shooting a drama is a team work and not an individual work, i believe in the director and editor, so i would forget quickly."

Every Wednesday and Thursday, she would wait in front of the television.On her own performance, she said "Even though it's a pre-produced drama and not live shooting, i still have regrets. i.e because of the weather, the outdoor locations need to be tear down once the time is up.When we were rushing to shoot a scene or skipping a scene,it seems that i did not bring out the emotions well. Up until episode 15,then i realized i did bring out enough emotions." In 'SoonPoong Clinic', " I really think it was hard, i didn't have confidence. I worked really hard but there was no improvement so i was always unhappy."

She said that she is not a naturally talented actress,but she can't help but to eagerly wait for the day when people would tell her " you act really well". Because of her hard work and her effort, " I think the response for DOTS is much better,so i would sometimes read reviews about me.Of course, there are still critics but this time there are more positive reviews, reading those comments give me courage."

In the past she would be upset about the critics and negative comments about her, " I still get scoldings , but compared to last time, i do not seem to care much about it anymore.Maybe i am a little numb about it or maybe i have grown up, actually this is something that is uncontrollable and upsetting."

I am a woman who....wear pants

Facing Song Hye Kyo while doing this interview gave me a 'dizzy' feeling. Even when we talked through an interpreter, whenever she finished listening to the questions, she would looked me in the eyes and answered my questions.Wong Kar Wai mentioned before that her eyes are like an angel, looking at her eyes, my heart was thumping out loud like a siren.I think this is the best way to describe my feeling. Noh Hee Kyung who worked with her in "Twtwb" and " The world's within" said this about Hye Kyo " Her eyes seems like they know everything. She becomes an actress, a woman and a person that no one could read. It is hard to use words to describe her, but this makes her more charming."

There are netizens who collate all her pictures since her debut and praise that she looks the same all these years.Her supple skin,full cheeks and clear eyes. " It is impossible that i look the same " Song Hye Kyo smiled " After acting for so many years, i have become more mature.This is something that cannot be denied, but i try my best to keep a 'naive' mentality. Actors use their eyes to act,you cannot mask a sophisticated gaze.my innermost being has grown, but all these while, i try hard to be  a naive person."

Debuting at a young age, she learnt how to protect her private life. Her closest friends are non celebrity, " I always talk and travel with them, this way i don't feel like there is a gap between us.  From 20 years old till now, i have done things that i always wanted to do. For example: when it's time to date, i date, when it's  time to work, i diligently work.Looking back, i do not have any regrets towards my life."

Her first acting lead in "Autumn in My Heart" makes her a household name.However as she was too young, she did not have any experience in controlling her emotions. Investing her all in " Yoon Eun Suh", it took her 2 years to 'get rid' of the sadness and character .Later on , when she gained enough experience , she started to learn how to control her emotions. Travelling is a way that many actors use, leaving familiar place and creating a distance between 'your real self' and ' the character'. "I love nature and big city. Once i reach my destination, no matter what happens, i would just zone out. When it's time to eat, i would eat. When  i am tired, i would sleep. Swimming and reading books, and slowly i would begin to relax."

Other than Jeju, she also loves New York. New York gives her the freedom to walk around freely. She would walk until hunger hits and her legs give out ,she would then  go to nearby cafe to sit or drink a glass of wine. While drinking, she would people-watch.She likes to observe others,if she is acting  a new character,she would think of what kind of clothes this character would wear or how do people on the street behave while wearing these clothes. " For example, women who wear pants would sit with less restraint, while women who wear skirts can't sit that way. I research from clothes to behavior and from behavior i would determine how to act this character out, this is one of my way."

"Then are you a woman who wears pants or skirts?"

"Pants" she laughed.

credit:Elle

If anyone is wondering who is the photographer that SHK mentioned is her good friend. It's Hong Jang Hyun - also very good friends with Photokyj80 - basically everyone is part of the same friends circle.

Spoiler

@ludadeer IKR. She looks so elegant yet mysterious in that photo-shoot, especially her gaze!! :wub: I like how her magazine appereances have different concepts; we could see many different sides of her that make us speechless or even breathless lol! :lol:

@khxy wohoo!! thanks thanks for translating the article and sharing it to us here :wub:

@khxy Thank you for translating Hye Kyo's Elle interview. 

It's very revealing ... The part that stands out for me is when she mentions travel as a way to distance oneself from a role/character, but while she has gone to New York and Thailand, it seems, she isn't ready to let go of Kang Mo Yeon yet :D I wonder why ... :phew::wub:

I have mad respect for her because aside from being a goodhearted person, she's someone who is very self-aware and likes to nurture her craft---to grow more as an actor, studying her surroundings. In this interview, she revealed so much wisdom as an experienced actor. She doesn't just read the script, arrive on the set, and simply act, but she really thinks about the character; she becomes passionate about it, researching it by observing others, their behaviors, etc. With Hye Kyo, there's a whole thought and learning process involved in realizing the characters we see on the screen.

Edit

@lov3kikyo Well ... I guess New York couldn't create much distance between her and Beauty since Big Boss was there, too, phoning her to hang out ;) 

3 minutes ago, angieknows said:

@khxy Thank you for translating Hye Kyo's Elle interview. 

It's very revealing ... The part that stands out for me is when she mentions traveling to distance oneself from a role/character, but while she has gone to New York and Thailand, it seems, she isn't ready to let go of Kang Mo Yeon yet :D I wonder why ... :phew::wub:

YES! that was exactly what I was thinking after reading. :) 

thank you for the translation @khxy

Unni...that is because you are in love with the real YSJ  of your life. Please don't be afraid to love with courage again. Because he a really awesome, hardworking, intelligent and down to earth man. He will protect you Unni!

5 hours ago, finickyfray said:

KJW was interviewed by MAXIM Korea and they asked her about SS relationship

박기자 : 한 때 송중기와 송혜교 열애설로 인해 떠들석했었죠. 같이 작품을 찍으며 옆에서 봤던 배우로서 어떻게 생각해요?
김지원 : 첫 질문부터 강하네요. 처음에 열애설 소식을 듣고 '태후' 송송 커플 케미가 좋아서 그런 이야기가 나오나 보다 했어요. 현장에서 연기하는 모습을 보면 정말 연인이나 다름 없었거든요. '두 배우의 합이 좋았나보다'는 생각이 제일 먼저 들었어요.
http://www.maximkorea.net/cms/contents_view.php?contents_uid=10400
she is saying that rumour started because their chemistry were really good. While filming, they are like real couple and when she saw them she thought that both were great.

@joongkyo is this right J? :D 

So sorry, I missed your post!

To reply to your question

Reporter - Regarding the rumours of Song Joong Ki dating Song Hye Kyo. As an actor who worked with them, what did you think watching from the sidelines?

Kim Ji Won - For a first question, that's strong!. When I first heard the rumours, I thought it must be because of their strong chemistry. While watching them act in those scenes, I felt like they really are a real couple. The first thing that I felt was that these two actors coming together (for work ? ) was really great.

She's replying purely based on their "acting" but the question posed by maxim reporter was something else, he wanted to know what she felt as an "insider" to the DOTS project. Good job KJW, you answered the question without answering.

@hyukgu  thank you for sharing Shk's Elle Gif.

She looks amazing and ethereal :wub: especially when the she tilted her head under the sun... 

2080757479_50aa0d7e_2.gif

Sjk is back with his mask again... I wonder why... Hahaha... Anyway, can't wait to see what other supprise in store for us in tomorow's fan meeting. 

I was wondering why he'd greeted that particular camera at the gate and not the others. Was told by a Chinese friend it's the representative for "一直播“ that he actually greeted and took off his mask for.

the full original video is here, he appears at the end: 

http://m.yizhibo.com/l/S98pJnp-v04X0pLK.html

一直播 is one of the sponsors for the fanmeeting series, and also put up the video of SJK at the VIP lounge before he went home last time.

you can download the app and watch for their future broadcasts during his tour, although the quality seems to be somewhat variable.

-----------

incidentally, the cap he wore to the airport today seems to have been a gift from the Thai fans..   :)

Archived