• Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you @MiAmour for the link

Cover's translation:

"Song Hye Kyo

The man i love is humorous"

Elle editor writes:

晓雪  
这一次,姜暮烟“导游”带着@ELLE 来到济州岛。和姜医生一样,35岁的乔妹仍“少女感”十足,除了好肤色,更让人吃惊的是她的眼神,黑白分明,一如往昔。她的“冻龄”秘密,是保留初心:“演戏这么多年,肯定成熟了。但还在尽力保持“天真”这个心态。演员是用眼睛演戏的职业,世故的眼神是没法掩盖的。”收起全文d
  • 476be76fgw1f3wyvz80r8j20yj194tkn.jpg

"This time  tour guide Kang Mo Yeon brought Elle team to Jeju. Just like Kang Mo Yeon, 35 year old Kyo sister (Qiao Mei) is still full of young girl's charm.Other than her good complexion, the most surprising thing are her eyes/ gaze are of clear black and white and consistent.

Her secret to " freezing age", is to keep her mind at beginner's  (or it can mean letting go of fear of failure and immerse in the flow of life)." I have been acting for so long, of course i have matured.But i still keep a "naive" mentality.Actors use their eyes to act,you cannot mask a sophisticated gaze."

source:weibo

to the poster who doubts DOUBLE SONG.   Here is not the place .  Because here is where people who believe in DOUBLE SONG. and quite a surprise ( ACTUALY NOT COZ WE QUITE OFTEN SEEN TROLLS WHO DO SO ) , open an account at soompi just to say it .  I think you're wrong thread . 

19 minutes ago, Sandy Princessa said:

SHK’s pose with YAI is very sweet, I even read some comments in yt that they might be the one dating, I myself sometimes wonder if that’s the case ( I hope not, because I want SHK and SJK to be lovers :-). If I were SJK I would feel a little jealous that my girl is hugging other man so affectionately.

But if you look closely she maybe hugging yai..but her body is leaning towards sjk in both pictures. I sometimes wonder too if they might be involve in a love triangle or something..but then again my gut tells me naaahhh it's got to be #songsong ftw..lol 

15 minutes ago, khxy said:

Let me translate a bit of the cover:

"Song Hye Kyo

Elle editor writes:

"This time out tour guide Kang Mo Yeon brought Elle team to Jeju. Just like Kang Mo Yeon, 35 year old Kyo sister (Qiao Mei) is still full of young girl's charm.Other than her good skin, the most surprising thing are her eyes/ gaze, it is clear black and white and consistent.

Her secret to " freezing age", she said is to keep her mind at beginner's  (or it can mean letting go of fear of failure and immerse in the flow of life)." I have been acting for so long, of course i have mature.But i still keep a "naive" mentality.Actors use their eyes to act,you cannot mask a sophisticated gaze."

Thanks a LOT dear i appreciate all your translates

& it really nice to know bout Hye Kyo's experience with ELLE China :blush:

Morning and evening shippers, who are still dead? Wake up wake up... Chewy eonni, are you still dying? I love your deep and sexy voice :lol: 

SJK is so happy to be back, I can't stop smiling seeing his airport videos and pictures, so cute and he's glowing. I hope he gets plenty of rest before another activity, or maybe have some "meal" first to boost his energy. cough cough... lol.

@joongkyo I might sound like a broken record, but thank you again for coming back. Even though you don't master in Mandarin yet you still do your best in translating the FM. Thank you :D And the halmoni's letter, I got teary eyes reading the quick translation from @applegirl2 How I wish I understand all the content in the letter, but just the summary already make me feel so touched. She has done such an honorable thing. That's how she loves her country. @sigang lovely to read your post again, agree with you, SJK is so brave and smart. I think most k actors will try to avoid anything related to his dating rumor. But here SJK proudly shows to the world his pics with SH, it's like his subtle way to claim her and that he's "close" with her and no one can ever make any noise about it, just accept it as it is. One funny thing from the FM, when the MC asked SJK what his wish/desire, the fans shouted SHK, I wonder if all those who attend are shippers :lol: And once again SJK divert the attention from answering and when he was asked if he's close friends with YAI and SHK, he only said he's close friend with YAI and totally skipped SHK. How can he say they are close friends when they are actually... ok stop here :D @thelittleclouds let's spazz together don't got to silent mode :D Fighting!

Love this scene so much, I feel like it's SJK smiling at her cuteness not YSJ :wub: 

40D5dsY.gif

22 minutes ago, khxy said:

Cover's translation:

"Song Hye Kyo

Elle editor writes:

晓雪  
这一次,姜暮烟“导游”带着@ELLE 来到济州岛。和姜医生一样,35岁的乔妹仍“少女感”十足,除了好肤色,更让人吃惊的是她的眼神,黑白分明,一如往昔。她的“冻龄”秘密,是保留初心:“演戏这么多年,肯定成熟了。但还在尽力保持“天真”这个心态。演员是用眼睛演戏的职业,世故的眼神是没法掩盖的。”收起全文d

"This time out tour guide Kang Mo Yeon brought Elle team to Jeju. Just like Kang Mo Yeon, 35 year old Kyo sister (Qiao Mei) is still full of young girl's charm.Other than her good skin, the most surprising thing are her eyes/ gaze, it is clear black and white and consistent.

Her secret to " freezing age", is to keep her mind at beginner's  (or it can mean letting go of fear of failure and immerse in the flow of life)." I have been acting for so long, of course i have matured.But i still keep a "naive" mentality.Actors use their eyes to act,you cannot mask a sophisticated gaze."

@khxy : Thanks for the translation..

38 minutes ago, Karolineee said:

I finally found the video where Joongki talks about his wish and fans suddenly shout "Song Hye Kyo." Just wanted to share for those who want to see his reaction. :)

It starts at 3:30

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz70v2b0ypg

Thanks @Karolineee, been trying to look for this...n his reaction is cute...as if he's trying hard not to reply and act surprised...haha

6 minutes ago, kristy86 said:

How can he say they are close friends when they are actually...

hahahaha i should stop too but i keep on giggling everytime i rewatched the interview.

@Elaine Chan sorry for reminding, please remove the quoted picture from ur post :) thankyou 

@sigang thankyou for sharing more insight.. @applegirl2 and @joongkyo thankyou for sharing the news. i believe many felt the same way about kyo. cannot help but love both our otp with such caring and loving nature. 

Let me get the thank yous out of the way first. LOL: Thanks to @joongkyo@lov3kikyo, @finickyfray, @smoky1671, @hyukgu, @human1981 and many more of you for sharing everything about SJK's fan meet. 

Thank you @MiAmour, @khxy, and  @nefer for Song Hye Kyo's Elle China cover :)

@Chewy Hoe You already know what I think about your voice. :wub: Haha. As I told you, it doesn't matter in what form you deliver your message, it's greatly appreciated. I hope you and your hubby are recovering well from your "deaths." LOL. 

@Bambiina, I've missed your comments around here, so, I'm thankful you just gave us a very incisive one. :)

@ssnooow and @songsquare Thank you for those SJK updates!

@sigang, please post more often! You are a total treasure here!

@ilovesjk SJK's surprise has me thinking about your timeline, particularly your observation about his and SHK's tendency to be inconsistent/contradictory. LOL. And whereas back then I was on the fence about the when, I now agree with you that if there's any wonderful special something between the Songs, it must have been pursued after wrapping up filming for DOTS. How I got around to this is pretty much explained below :)

I am sorry if I can't mention everyone, but there's too many of you! And as you can see, this is a long post ... But I have a virtual embrace for everyone, giving you all my deep gratitude for making a difference in this thread. 

Okay, so ... my “time-off” from the thread, the recent surprises/revelations from Song Joong Ki during his time in China, the translations of our hardworking interpreters, and the observations of many here had me thinking about why I feel positive about the Songs … I did a lot of thinking while I was lurking, so, this is a long post. Sorry.

It’s almost universally agreed upon that romantic relationships that started as friendships are much more successful/long lasting than the ones wherein there wasn't much getting-to-know-you time between a couple. This is why I think the Songs make perfect romantic partners for each other---and as I said before, I have my own beliefs about their current status. Whatever special something Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki have now seems to have culminated from their moments as being friends first.  

It isn’t to say that the attraction wasn’t there to begin with. They’re humans and beautiful, so, it would be natural that they’d have immediately noticed each other’s external pulchritude. Before entering the military, Song Joong Ki had even joked about visiting TWTWB’s set because of Hye Kyo. LOL. If you were in their place, you would be immediately drawn to the other person’s looks, right? Your head would have to be up an elephant’s poop chute to miss it! But the attraction isn’t just confined to the physical, it could just be how quickly they jived with each other upon their initial meeting. And from what we’ve gathered, there was already respect for each other when they met. Joong Ki’s acting in "Nice Guy" left an impression on her, and before meeting her, his respect for Hye Kyo is already expected to be there since she’s an established actress and is Jo In Sung’s friend.

However, they also became acquainted with each other even before filming DOTS, and it’s probably not a stretch to say that the mutual respect only grew each time they saw each other or spent time together. And with increasing respect, they were also forging more trust between them. As we see now, there’s enough trust there that Song Hye Kyo’s hair stylist accompanies Song Joong Ki to his many activities.

The extent or frequency of their friendly meet-ups prior to filming is not known to us, but I think that with more than six months together on the set, their connection deepened, just as their relationship with most of the rest of the cast and crew also had. Perhaps it’s their shared values and interests or being a part of a big project that facilitated their bond, but nevertheless, the friendship is a good foundation for a committed relationship.

I think this insight from social psychologist Dr. Grace Cornish Livingstone would resonate with any of us (Psychology Today):

As friends first, you like each other first. You develop respect for each other. You’re looking out for each other’s best interests. I urge people---marry your best friend …

You’re always kind to your friend. You’re looking for your friend to get ahead by looking out for his best interest. In a friendship you’re equally grounded. You’re not looking for any kind of ownership. There’s no respect if you become possessive and controlling …

… If you have a genuine friendship, you’re not going to pretend to be someone you’re not so a person can marry you. Some people are on their best behavior until they cross the threshold. Then, they let their guards down. But your true nature will surface when you’re a person’s friend first. When you’re true friends from the beginning, you don’t have to pretend.

The filming process can be as trying as it is fun for anyone involved. (I volunteered as a production assistant for a day and a half on an indie movie, and it was tedious and exhausting! And even though the experience was brief, there were struggles and drama aplenty on the set.) Actors have to pretend in front of the rolling cameras, but behind the scenes, their frustrations, humor, and joyful feelings---all either spoken or non-verbal---are open to everyone, and I imagine this is especially true for people like SHK and SJK, who are straightforward and seem highly cognizant of their mental and emotional intelligence. So, I guess it can be said that their working and friendly relationship on the set allowed them to see the genuineness in each other.

Let me be delusional for a moment: I think all those emotions were much more revealing during their intimate conversations---either between them or within a group. I can imagine these talks going on for hours … LOL. I’m thinking this way because I’m reminded of my four to six-hour long phone conversations with a good friend before he became my boyfriend. Heh. Mainly, I’m thinking this way because to me, it was telling when Song Joong Ki recently spoke about working with international directors and talking to Song Hye Kyo about Wong Kar Wai. If they can be amused and talk about the dating rumors over drinks, then, they must gab about everything else over beer or coffee for hours! LOL. It's during these intimate talks when two people usually realize their common interests and beliefs. As we saw in their interviews, they often echoed each other's thoughts. 

In the DOTS special episode, SJK pretty much relayed to the audience about SHK’s rapport with him. Remember, when he was injured, she he had called him up to make him feel better …

Song Joong Ki: She (SHK) knows my personality. “I know you’re hard on yourself and are struggling. I know, but don’t.”

(Translation source: Viki)

Having that familiarity would help one decide in whether or not to pursue more with the other. I also think it would be the burgeoning feelings largely driving a person to take things further.

And whatever they have now must mean so much to them because it seems they’re finding ways to make it work amidst his busy schedule. I'd like to think it's those core elements from when they were friends first contributing to the thriving status of their special something now. Whew! That's a mouthful! LOL. :D

As for the elderly woman’s letter to Song Hye Kyo … I can only hazard a guess as to how Song Hye Kyo felt when she read it, but I don’t think it would be harmful to assume that such a heartfelt message must make her choice [not to take the Mitsubishi deal] even more meaningful to her. What I appreciate the most about this news is that Song Hye Kyo’s decision and this lady’s letter have opened up a serious discussion among Koreans---and even among non-Koreans. It’s important to talk about such matters, especially these historical and painful ones that have helped shape their current culture and attitudes. Such discussions are a form of education.

Although she was young when she entered the entertainment industry and pretty much came of age surrounded by showbiz people and responsibilities, I absolutely respect Song Hye Kyo for not using this large part of her upbringing as an excuse to be ignorant of history. (Yeah, I’m throwing shade at someone. LOL.) It would have been easy for her to get caught up in the superficial trappings of her career, being driven by ambitions of further popularity (through media play), but SHK seems to have stayed grounded and aware of the world outside of her fame. Gaaah, I love this woman! 

Okay, happy shipping, everybody! Continue to vote! Keep bringing the positive vibes, but please be responsible shippers here and outside of this thread! :)

Edit

I would love to end this post with scans, but I'll just share those later. But this one is for all of you Song Song shippers :) This song needs to be played to the Songs, too :D

Edit 2

When I was thinking about writing this post today, I was trying to figure out how to organize my thoughts ... and because there was so much to cover, I forgot to add this ...

At his Beijing FM, when Song Joong Ki referred to the group photo with Yoo Ah In and mentioned that Song Hye Kyo is beautiful at any angle even when her face is partially hidden, my instant thought was that he has studied her face many times and carefully ... thoroughly ... adoringly. LOL. Call me delusional, but he's probably like me, who finds her beauty refreshing each time I see her, always finding something new to be amazed by it :wub:

57 minutes ago, anya77 said:

I have noticed that this happens sometimes - K stars mention a cameo scene as their favourite. I am not sure if it is because the cameos are done by their good friends as a personal favour and it is their way of thanking them. I very much doubt that these are truly their favourite scenes aside from the fact that you get to hang out with one of your best friends.

if this was not really the case then SJK must have realised that SHK would have no choice but to say YAI anyway once he mentioned LKS. I mean what else could she have done? Why do you think KMY said she had no boyfriend when YSJ was fanboying over Red Velvet? Again life imitating art and YSJ/ SJK not happy with KMY/ SHK response although he initiated the issue. :)

My personal opinion on this.. I feel that both of hem actually had spoke to each other and decide to talk about LKS & YAI, maybe as a form of distraction as when they were in HK DOTS was showing halfway through and at that point of time they seem to purposely distant themselves (the moment they realized there were reporters in the airport when they just landed).

He maybe jealous of YAI in a  way that he is so close to SHK but I think he is more appreciative to YAI as it seem that YAI plays a part as a bridge to bring him closer to SHK.. I maybe wrong but Just voicing out my opinion and we can discuss it positively.. Cheers! :)

I have to comment about SJK so call ‘past-relationship’ after reading some comments (They think ‘past relationship’ still not over. He and SHK, was just close friend).

I learned my lesson … holding the torch when the fire is dead .. is so useless … why hurt yourself? Learn to let go …

Press con, BTS alone is not enough proof that an OTP is having a romantic relationship …

No matter how close they were during press con (like holding hands etc) or putting your head on someone thigh (bts) ie sleeping .. that is not enough proof to say they are having romantic relationship.

I’ve watched enough BTS to proof my theory above … KSH and JJH in alien – OMIGAH the BTS, I swear they looked like a couple in love (despite the fact that JJH is happily married and still married now delivered her first child recently) … and LJS and LBY in I hear your voice – The BTS of the two of them soooooooooo adorable … they looked like a couple in love :D … (LBY was about to get married and she announce her marriage plan right after IHYV ended)…

So skinship and interaction during BTS and Press con, cannot guarantee that an OTP is having a romantic relationship …. (How many time we were trolled? How many time did we believed there was something going on between the OTP outside reel and how many time did our heart break? After decades of watching KDrama and BTS – we should be an expert by now .. don’t get trolled by BTS and Press con …

Sorry I have to confess – I don’t easily believe OTP interaction/skinship during BTS and Press con .. to me it’s just part of promoting a drama … if there is too much skinship going around in Press Con – Trust me .. it’s just for show …

THAT THE REASON – I was sooooooooooooooo surprised there was nothing like that during DOTS press-con. They appeared distant .. no skinship (very very minor) like they avoided each other .The way SJK treated SHK is like SHK is having some kind of infectious skin disease (And now I know what the disease – It’s call virus LOVE) .. They were so uncomfortable around each other (I should have realize something is amiss .. but I didn’t .. after spending almost 6 months together isn’t it weird to see them not behaving like any other OTP – and after witnessing the BTS – OH BOYYY .. they were not just close – they were practically attached to each other waist down) ..

What I am trying to say – don’t trust BTS and Press Con only .. I didn’t ..

The reason I am in this ship and stubbornly not going anywhere .. is because NY … and the way the agency handling that NY incident … then the continuous news (DIRECTLY FROM THE HORSE MOUTH – yes Joongki himself admitting to the whole korea and the rest of the world on national news) – Do you see any other OTP doing this? Admitting they still in contact .. Not Denying about the dating rumor (in fact he sort of ‘agree’ that they went on dates – multiple dates (Oh Yes with chaperones  nonetheless) ..

Did you see any other OTP sharing selfies??????????? … NOT BTS .. NOT PRESSCON SELFIES .. not official event selfies .. BUT PRIVATE Moment (not 1 but 2 selfies) …. Selfies to the fan that have been waiting endlessly …. Does any other OTP dare do this?

I am not going to point out Joongkyo GENIUS/MIND BLOWING/EPIC/LORD OF THE RING … findings, we don’t have to go into that detail … SJK is doing all the work for us

SJK is revealing everything to us … and please tell me who else (actor/celled/idol) in South Korea dare to show a photo of selfies (forget YAI – sorry YAI for being the lamp post – sorry that SJK is using you as a prop – sorry for referring you as prop – keh keh keh .. yessssssss I know JK value your friendship too and chose you to be in the picture to be shown to the whole world … it’s like he’s admitting – you are part of his life now)..

So back to the question – Who else (Idol/Actor/Celeb) dare to do what SJK did? Admitting that just 2 days ago I met my co-star (that is rumored to be dating me) … and look how close we were..

In every picture that SJK shared – SHK is in the middle .. always leaning toward JK … why not YAI in the middle????? Why is it SHK beside JK (all the time?) …

For those that still having this crazy tots that both of them is having a romantic relationship with someone else.. stop .. breathe .. read my post again .. :D ..

Stop hurting yourself .. stop wasting your time .. move on .. move to other OTP ..ship your bias with her/his current co-star .. promote his/her drama .. instead of wasting time badgering our OTP hahaha.. spreading baseless rumors..

I hope with SJK revelation ..this will stop malicious rumors about him and his other co-stars ,, whatever it is .. it was in the past … history .. Nada .. KAPUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@mai5116 @Elaine Chan - thank you for appreciating my comment :D .. thank you I'm honored ..

@angieknows - this very long post is for you (since you miss me .. muahsss :D

Elle China must have a real high opinion of SHK's beauty for them to use a picture with no artificial lighting as their cover . When I first saw the cover, I was left wondering why Elle China used such a shot - even her hair isn't styled - y'know there is a big difference between unstyled hair and hair that's made to look unstyled after spending hours with the hairstylist. That shot is definitely unstyled hair. 

In addition even the angle of the light, the sunlight is falling on one side of her face which has caused SHK to angle her body in such a manner that she's then blocked  the light with the top of her head. At first glance - the cover looks nothing like an Elle Magazine Cover.

I'm a huge fashion magazine hoarder and I know that artificial lighting is a an actress/model/celebrity's best friend during a magazine shoot. Even if an outdoor shoot is done, the lighting is extremely important.

Just posting a collection of Elle China magazines to show what a conventional cover looks like. Observe how much artificial lighting is used to make the features of the person "pop".

Spoiler

5an33Ql.jpg

Now look at SHK's cover, it's completely unorthodox.

From the lighting to the hair, then you have the makeup and the outfit. Usually the cover has to have a stand out feature (after all people choose whether to buy the magazine based on the cover in most cases!) be it the clothes, accessories, background etc...

But in this cover, I don't see Elle China using any of the standard rules for a cover... in fact using dusky makeup using a dark background with no artificial lighting, with dark clothing. This cover is so real and out of the ordinary, looks like Elle China thinks the Goddess is too beautiful for them to worry about things like that - so throw the rule book out of the window. 

Gorgeous SHK <3

BpUy16C.jpg

the photos shared by SJK himself spoke a thousand meanings when words do not suffice.

The closeness between SHK and YAI is undoubtedly one of the most admired sibling relationship in the industry. She supports his endeavors, he does the same for her. She gives no second thoughts on wearing and modeling his 1 to 10 clothing line and actively promoting TMI, he in return looks out for her and initiates appearing as a cameo in her drama. And judging the way they appeared on the photo, he looked like a reluctant and mischievous little brother to her. He adores her, but like all brothers a sister could have, the best way to show that is to make fun and annoy her. Looking at the photo where her arm was wrapped around him, it felt as if she was pulling him for a photo. Further, see that devilish grin on YAI's handsome face? Lol he was almost saying, "do i really have to be part of this?" But one can see he is a doting brother to his older sister. 

The closeness between SJK and SHK. phew. There's too many things to be said but focusing on the photos, aside from the physical proximity that is kind of rare to see from two leads, off screen, months after their drama filming ended. The peace that is on SJK's face despite how gruesome his schedule his, the tranquility is notable, like he felt at home at that moment. And her face, split into a huge grin, the happiness transcends out of the screen. How she effortlessly eased her way between two fully grown men and leaned towards SJK, it talks sooo much about their close relationship. no more barrier, no more of the so called "personal space." When trust is built and well founded, this is the result. *grins* both photos, they were leaning towards each other, their bodies acting upon instinct. These tiny details, speak volumes. How could anyone miss it? Lol

after all these things i said, the only question left is, WHERE IS YOUR RIGHT HAND SJK-ssi on that one photo? Lol 

Because her stylist is with SJK all the times:P:P:P , sorry if anyone find my joke lame.. Still in cloud 9 after SJK posted his private photos, hope he post more! He really makes many people or to be precise many SS shippers in happy mood for days.:):):):)

Hmmm .. aren’t JK feel jealous when SHK put her hand around YAI?

Hmmmmmm .. how do we know he is not jealous? … :D

Anyway if an actor/actress – partner started to feel jealous with just a hand around a friend shoulder ..  I think he/she would die again and again … when their partner shoot love scenes.. bed scenes .. kissing scenes .. the I-stare-at- you-like-I-want-to-eat-you – you-stare-at-me-back- scenes .. woho … I wonder ..

BTW –  I think if anyone wants to know why – please google more read more and you will be surprised of what you’d find .. (I leave this to each and individual understanding – don’t pm me :D )

@angieknows - again for you (since you miss me) .. whaahha

Video credit: 宋仲基台湾後援會 SJKTW

If anyone wants the translations for this interview. :)

This is the interview with Host: Jia Nai Liang (Actor)

SJK 一直播專訪160513

Translator: what’s your impression of China?

SJK: I have been to China a lot of times for work and for personal travel reasons. This time I am visiting China again because of DOTS.

Translator: What’s your impression of China fans?

My impression of China fans is that they are very enthusiastic, friendly, they are always smiling.

Host: After the broadcast of DOT. The people around me; my friends, manager, my PR colleagues and my wife really like you. You have become the nation’s husband. So what do you think of this title that has been given to you?

SJK: Just now at the presscon, it was mentioned also. But I’m not married yet and I already have so many wives, I feel shy. It’s because of DOTS and people really like the character so I’m really thankful to everyone.

Host: *laugh* you are very blessed

SJK: *nods head* yes..blessed.

Live streaming is very popular now. We are live streaming now. Have you tried having interaction with fans thru live streaming before? 

SJK: It’s my first time. So I’m really curious.

Host: Do you know thru this..there are thousands of fans watching

SJK: It’s really fascinating

Host: Back to topic of acting, when you were filming DOTS. Honestly, I have also filmed similar war show also. I know its very tiring for an actor. And I saw you eating BBQ meat, you had to be on a strict diet to maintain your weight. It very stressful, so how did you de-stress?

SJK: as you mentioned you also filmed such war show also. So at the filming scene, a lot of fighting, action scene needed it’s a heavy burden on the body and I also got injured. But I really put in a lot of effort and I have no regrets.*takes the live stream phone - Starts to play selfie by himself – zooming in on his super cute, handsome and flawless face* HAHAHA! 

Host: Whaa..He’s really very professional. *Host realise he took the phone that was on live stream*

Host: Don’t be mischievous  *joins in SJK selfie* Let me help you read the comments from fans

Host: Husband.. Husband.. Husband..*He keeps repeating the word also * Jwah..handsome husband. (reading comments)

Host: can you all say something else than husband? Fans do you know SJK complexion is super good. His eye, ears, nose, lips *SJK laughs and tap the host’s shoulders – he is embarrassed * , his neck and he smells really nice. 

SJK: Thank you

Host: do you want to give fans a kiss?

SJK: *tries to speak in Chinese* Hi “App Name” friends. I love you

Host: I love you all too. Haha *returns phone back to staff*

Host: I will imitate different fans expressions now…*imitating* To thank fans, how will you respond to them?

SJK: To be able to interact with friends this way its really interesting. To thank fans, I will continue to present better works to everybody. I think this is the best way to thank fans.

Me: this part is quite interesting..then after the host did the imitations..he replied this. Haha.

His answer sounds pretty familiar..seems like I read it before. Did SHK gave a very similar answer at her presscon in Seoul at DOTS.

please correct me if I am wrong...I can't find the translation for her Seoul presscon. :)

Host: we are really anticipating. SJK is a very good and professional. Ad most importantly, I really watch DOTS and I really like it. My assistant also watched it. When I was filming I watched DOTS and I think you acted very well. And you really put in a lot effort. I hope you can continue to bring to China fans more and better of your works.

SJK: If I have the opportunity, I would like to have a chance to have produce a work in China. When I was debuting as a newcomer, I already had thoughts that one day I would like to work in another country, other environment and work with other teams. As an actor like me, I’m sure you have the same thoughts also.

Host: So if I go to Korea to work, treat me to a meal. And when you come to China I will treat you to roast duck. Eat till you are full.

Host asked qns on-behalf of his wife. Lulu

1. Why are you so fair?

2. When you smile your dimple is so cute?

SJK: Don’t you feel bad when your wife ask these qns (to me)?

Host: No..because I like SJK a lot also. And also a lot of guys will confess their love for her thru me (Host was soooo embarrassed)

Host: Can you sign an autograph for her?

SJK: yes.sure. Please help me to thank her. 

Host: *complaining* (to wife) Please don’t ask me to do this kind of requests again!

SJK: Laughing…

Archived