[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

wooahh @joongkyo no wonder i've searched the ig to see the updates but not found :(

seriously people couldnt understand or just pretended not understand about the rules.

so happy to joined that IG back then ~

but joongkyo thanks for all your posts, news, updates and contributes to all ss shippers, keep it up and cant wait for your next post :D

~ oh hello ss shippers from Indonesian, i'm Indonesian too ☺️

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aigoo...it makes me sad that people sometimes don't understand what is been kindly asked ... aigoo

Thanks to all contributors for sharing their infos and photos. I appreciate them so much!

Let's keep voting, comrades! 

And let's keep shipping! :heart:

@kimstipated hi filo fan here. :) 

@joongkyo & @chewyhoe i will send you guys follow request in your ig. geez :) 

I love the last line of SJK "Seeing..... blah blah blah" its an act of love. Omo!!! We wont dissapoint you SJK. We will. Let's keep voting our SongSong Couple they both deserve it. And SHK wants us to vote SJK. 

Why this people is so hard to follow the rule! It already being address out about the rule n it jz simple action that u need to do is...FOLLOW!! Why can't they do it??? All us including me...already having hard time bcoz of this person who cannot follow the rule and also this action it hurt the owner...and not respect to them....really no idea what benefit they get from their actions.... 

Ps sorry for my rudeness...coz I really super sad n disappointed towards this fans...

Oh noo..@joongkyo I didnt even get the chance to be approve on ig and now its deleted?

Sigh. really looking forward to new feeds on SS *crying on the corner*

Ok shippers.dont repost what is not yours ok.and if it already clear the direction not to share,then keep on to yourselves.if you insist,ask permission first.

Be a good human being is just a simple task.

The impact is on the shippers like me who are craving for new info on SS but couldnt get anything now.

This is really sad and disappointing...when trust is given and betrayal of trust is so fast...

As shippers I hope everyone can follow the rules given. It would make this place a much better place.

And thank you to all who have been giving us so much information and translating articles for us. Please don't stop posting, there's still trustable shippers like us who will keep the rules and want to continue supporting Song Song and get updates of them.

Just want to lurk most of the time, but really some people are so disappointing! I have to delurk just to say it. Is it too hard to follow a simple request?! Can't we just enjoy the infos we're getting from here? Do you need to spoil it for everyone?!

Anyway... Thanks to all contributors who posted photos and infos! (Didn't mention any names because I don't want to miss/forget anyone, you know who you are.) Keep them coming! And also thanks to everyone who posted the info on how to install the Baeksang app. You are all amazing! Though I need to do missions to vote,  I started yesterday! :D

Okayy just got up from my nap :sweatingbullets:

super excited @joongkyo is doing private sharing on IG & sent her a PM

but then I read til the last page & figured she has deleted her IG due to some ignorant ppl who can't follow simple rules :crazy:

it upset me big time :angry: what's wrong w you ppl? :angry:

*sorry for my babbling*

I been with soompi for a very long time and have only posted once. But I had to de-lurk to express how fustrated I am regarding the situation! I am really dumbfounded... How hard is it to read and FOLLOW the simple rules!!! Who ever you are, you've just ruin it for everyone that did follow the rules. UGH!

I have never obsessively shipped a couple like I have with the SS couple before (even SHK with In Sung they had crazy chemistry in twtwb!) where I would check the soompi thread hourly for updates. I even shared my private Instagram account!I enjoy reading everyone's comment and lol from reading it by myself at work, in my room, in the car etc....coming to this thread and reading everyone's comments really takes the stress out of my daily routine/work.

I just want to thank everyone (especially J) that contributed to make this amazing thread! Your hard work have not gone unnoticed! 

I am invested and I am going to ship till the end! :)

Hi all,

I am a silent shipper, have been in this forum since the beginning and today i have registered as soompi member for the first time to get updated news on SS through @joongkyo' ig.

Really dissappointed for Ahjumma like me to read just now. Can ppl understand rules and read previous postings before comments and sharing the news outside forum? @joongkyo, look forward for ur updated new on this lovely couple.

Anyway keep shipping hard for Song Song couple and look forward for more news from this forum.....Semangat....

I don't know if this will be helpful but i would like to share something. I am part of another fandom (my other otp: a japanese couple) and for us shippers, we have a forum, a site, that is solely dedicated to our otp. It also require an account and such. I think the way that we hardly have any trolls there and that we ship without much fear of people taking information outside is that there is greater control on the people lurking. 

1.  Lurkers don't have any access to the thread. It is locked from passers and such. 

2. Only verified users can view the thread. By verified i mean there are levels that a user can be "classified" as a real shipper. That forum requires a new user to post a certain number of posts or comments before being able to read the very first thread and so on and so forth. If one isn't really a shipper, i think it would be troublesome on his/her part to do such just to be able to lurk on the thread. 

3.There are other rules and regulations that when violated, a user gets locked out of the site. 

I hope i am not violating any rules by sharing this. And i do hope that i helped in any way. I really REALLY want a peaceful shipping, especially with our songsong. So people, let's all be mature and stop all the nasty things. 

Happy shipping and voting!!!

I think i know who did this, and as indonesian people i feel so sad and ashamed. I did follow the IG acc that stole your post J. If i am not mistaken it began with 'W'. At first i felt excited they posted this and that about SS. But after joining soompi, i realized that the original source is from here. 

I already unfollow that IG acc. So from now on i will enjoy my moment as SS shipper just in here.. Kindly update anything about SS to us here yeah J? ^^ 

It s so disappionted. I really feel bad for joongkyo. Is it too hard to follow the rule?? For that person, if you cant follow the simple rule like this, you cant do any success in your life.

anyway, i still love this thread no matter what and i'll ship this couple till the end. I am really appreciate for all your effort here. I never post anything in this thread before. I come out just want to share my feeling right now. Thank you everyone , your guys always make my day <3 <3

this morning im so happy that joongkyo accepted my follow request on instagram, but now seems like i got blocked (well i guess she blocked so many accounts because her following decreased so much) i understand your feeling dear, it's okay. but i really hope there's still a way for genuine shippers to know information from the captain :) oh btw im just marking my first post ever here in soompi, so happy to be in this thread since page 85 till now, tho im just a useless silent lurker lol. but i love Song KiKyo as much as y'all the active posters here, hope SS always happy together and give us a very happy news... whenever it is, im waiting! hehe

Let's show them our love by keep the positive vibe here, and keep voting! All i want now is to see KiKyo on stage receiving the awards together :heart:

1 hour ago, joongkyo said:

The IG account will be deleted. Things that were not allowed to be posted were posted and we have no ways to verify the person who did it.

Please don't post anymore posts about the IG!

I'm sorry but this is the consequence of people who don't follow simple rules.

Please keep voting!.

Oh dear...maybe sticking to a group PM is better??

8 hours ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

SJK: "To be able to film together with Korea's Most Beautiful Actress, I felt really happy......... I realized her inner heart and personality are really good also."

SHK: "I'd prefer someone who I'd be able to talk with easily.......... I'd like someone

WHO WILL ALWAYS BELIEVE IN ME, NO MATTER WHAT I DO. THAT'S MY KIND OF MAN"

SHK: "When a relationship started unnoticeably, I will pour my whole heart into it....... I also expect him to be as sincere as me"...

SHK to SJK: "No, everything about you is handsome"

SHK voices nothing but praise for SJK:

"He acted so well that even my own heart fluttered when acting with him"

"I felt that I had a lot to learn from him even though I was younger"

"He is a rare actor to see"

"We SUPPORTED each other ALOT"

"As a male actor, he fulfilled the role perfectly"

The way they praise each other, you can't tell who admires who more because it's equivalent:wub:

345A8C56-A129-448B-917F-6FC4B264B1D8.gif

F52741AE-7AC8-4939-B478-DBD04C68BE51.gif

Youtube cr @missandrea

:tears: joongkyo's IG account deleted already!!!  No.... 

So SHK is doing a photoshoot in Korea.  So why does our boy need 2 days in a golf resort by himself? If he doesn't play golf and he doesn't like talking to himself, he'll go bananas. Trust me. I've been there. Can be boring.. 

6 hours ago, joongkyo said:

Guys, please keep voting - that's the best we can do against trolls!

ALSO - to the fans of certain actresses who are badgering SS shippers via PM , please get a clue!. If your bias was really dating SJK then Dispatch wouldn't hide a relationship that was going on for 4-5 years. That's not their style - the only reason SS is even getting this far is because of the excellent relationship between UAA and Dispatch (as you all saw with the J.Estina issue). If SJK was in a relationship with any other actress then it would be all over the tabloids.

So don't kid yourself and don't try to educate us with your findings?. We don't care for it, more over - Do not blame the SS ship for the closing of any Celebrity's SNS accounts.

We could say you've done worse things to SHK but her SNS remains open?

I don't want to read anymore "I'm so sad - so scared" PM . If you're so convinced he's with someone else then go ship them instead, don't waste your time on this thread.

Okay?

Good day to you, hopefully you'll give the rest of us some peace as well.

Well said @joongkyo... kudos :thumbsup: 

And to those who do not have the courage to ship their preferred SJKxxx couple in other open way and instead picking on the strong shipper ( in the hope to sink the ship without a captain liked @joongkyo), I would say what a coward and do you think this ship will sink that easily without the captain... Well, I would say this vessel is way too HUGE and with GREAT INDEPENDENT STRONG crews who will not be easily defeated despite whatever critics. Why is that so? Come on, we are just liked many shippers (in this forum) who needed an area to pour our very best support to our idols in the hope of them realising our support and not afraid to carry on with how they feel for each other if they are for real.

Just wanna say, respect for others before you earn others' respect and acknowledgement. Peace please! Its suppose to be a happy and beautiful paradise here... :love:  :blush:

Archived