• Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, I'm new here ^^

seem like SHK always went to Mapa Chicken

2015.12.04 uploaded

2015.09.23 uploaded

2015.05.15 uploaded

mark_ryu0621 replied someone and said:

she is like the chicken. It's also so super beautiful.!!!!
Come on over any time! welcome. She come here for two or three times a month

2015.04.04 instagram uploaded

2015.03.16 instagram uploaded

11 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

@joongkyo you meant to say SJK was there on 20th April because you said SHK? 

No, I mean SHK but I think SJK was there too....let's wait and see the "next picture" to see a confirmation of SJK...hehe

BTW, SONG HYE KYO IS IN PHUKET. There was a source saying she flew out to Phuket, looks like her latest IG pictures is proof that she's really in Thailand! :) 

And, we all KNOW who has a FAN-MEETING IN THAILAND VERY SOON!!!!!

Doesn't this remind you all of how SHK went to HK a week before their trip to HK on 4th April?!

9 hours ago, CatWhiskers said:

Thank you everyone who contributed! Especially @joongkyo. You are amazing!

The banmal talk during BTS is sooooo telling. My Korean friend (who hasn't watch Dots yet as she is currently relocating and is really busy with her family these past few weeks) got really curious why I LOL as I rewatch it again and so she just watch along with me ( was at her place not too long ago).

After halfway through, her face was a little twisted. And she went all, "That is quite rude. I never recall SJK n SHK close. News did not mention anything. Still. How could they talk so casually and especially him when he is talking to a senior." I just shrugged and  ask her to keep watching which she already is. Then she conclude. "I think they have something going on. That is why they r talking so casually like a couple." 

Muahahaha! Even someone who doesn't watch DOTS yet...can see through! 

*waving Song2 Coule Shippers flag*

The symbol on it is a shipwreck, lol.

6 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

No, I mean SHK but I think SJK was there too....let's wait and see the "next picture" to see a confirmation of SJK...hehe

BTW, SONG HYE KYO IS IN PHUKET. There was a source saying she flew out to Phuket, looks like her latest IG pictures is proof that she's really in Thailand! :) 

Doesn't this remind you all of how SHK went to HK just before their April 1st trip?!

No this only reminds me they like to go to the same countries lol 

oh just nice to expand my she she she post: 

-she goes to the countries that he goes for work prior to he going 

LOL she she she does more things then we think or know about 

Wahh, thank you thank you @joongkyo and @applegirl2 for another present to us :wub:

Later if I have a chance to meet SHK for real, I will make sure to have her signed on the pic of her and SJK, so that she knows how I ship them so hard lol :lol:

Here's SJK featuring a "rose" as my gratitude of your awesome post!

186897509ce506170b535d5b755494eea8a82b94

@joongkyo Wow thank you for the information :D so it might explain why she wears "tropical" clothes like that. Knowing that I'm in the same timezone with her now (Thailand - Vietnam), makes me happy ^_^, Phuket is about 1.5 hour flight from our country okay let's consider this as an additional excitement, please consider a fan meeting here unnie...

And I can't stop but grinning when thinking that we're a detective team with the leader is JoongKyo and connect everything, any piece of information together while witness their journey and the happiness blooms uncontrollably when things make sense kkk :lol:

Is that the meaning of DOTS? Connect the dots, we have the big picture ^_^

7 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Doesn't this remind you all of how SHK went to HK a week before their trip to HK on 4th April?!

THIS IS CRAZY LOL LIKE HOW COME SUDDENLY SHE'S IN THAILAND?!!!!!

tumblr_nbwiufxkjf1s8yvnwo8_r1_500.gif

SHK UNNIE, WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL US??? I TOLD YOU THERE IS NEVER A DAY SS DOESN'T GIVE US A HEART-ATTACK LOL IF IT KEEPS LIKE THIS, IDK WHETHER I AM STILL ALIVE OR NOT WHEN THEY ANNOUNCE THEIR MARRIAGE LOLS:lol:

@joongkyoI feel so giddy reading the post and translation of the Mapa chicken owner's comments on Insta. The fact that she brought the couple's pictures to the restaurant and sign on them personally :w00t: Isn't it like a subtle way of saying 'WE ARE ONE' LOL She could bring her individual photos there right? Or am I reading too much into this simple matter? lol 

Her recent Insta update is quite a bold move as well. Two days ago she talked about how people misunderstood the friendly meeting between her and him in New York. But today she had to wear a shirt with friggin' New York logo on it. What are you trying to imply here Goddess? LOL 

Also I would like to agree with everything @ilovesjk has said in her latest post.  With the recent revelation of the NY dinner in SHK's interview, I also have a strong feeling that he professed his love for her in NY and they officially became an item in Feb :) 

@joongkyo

Wow. Thanks for your update on SHK. I hope SJK could meet up with her during his FM period. Was nodding off  after watching their awesome bts for the umpteenth time.....though I still don't understand the part where SJK said he needed his mum's permission. Lol....not like the first time he's kissing...:)

Maybe its just me, but i feel like SJK really need some rest. I saw the video today at airport when SJK heading back from Hongkong to Korea, ( he definitely look super tired, less smile, pale face ;'( i'm so sad  ) 

and a far away SHK give picture about NY, maybe to cheer him up cause she can't be there *pardon me its my delulu* 

SHK and SJK definitely need *NEW YORK* thing to escape from the bloody hell schedule.. Please Mr & Ms manager.. Just let them be alone together.. They need it!!! *crying

7 hours ago, Chewy Hoe said:

@raniryu to expand on Kyo honesty and straightforwardness I just have to share that during a chance meeting with her in airport some time back. I can testify that those eyes don't lie!! When I ask her questions she looked right into my eyes and answered my question with some much earnestness that I finally believe the saying that our eyes cannot lie!! Plus she is so pint sized too cute for words lol 

AMAGAWD CAN YOU EXPLAIN IN DETAIL HERE WHAT HAPPENED IN THAT MEETING? What did you ask her and what did she answer? How did you stay sane seeing her prettiness??? Please tell?

Also, my mind is muddled with usernames since I'm backreading this thread so hard, but was it you who met SJK in Taiwan? The one who called "Dongsaeng Ki" and was answered by him "ne, Noona"? Sorry if I'm wrong. But if it's you too, you're CRAZY LUCKY to have met them both personally.

5 minutes ago, hyukgu said:

THIS IS CRAZY LOL LIKE HOW COME SUDDENLY SHE'S IN THAILAND?!!!!!

SHK UNNIE, WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL US??? I TOLD YOU THERE IS NEVER A DAY SS DOESN'T GIVE US A HEART-ATTACK LOL IF IT KEEPS LIKE THIS, IDK WHETHER I AM STILL ALIVE OR NOT WHEN THEY ANNOUNCE THEIR MARRIAGE LOLS:lol:

Literally, this ship is Goals!. Perfect OTP and Perfect ship, no other ship even comes close to this!

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, my_bazuka said:

Her recent Insta update is quite a bold move as well. Two days ago she talked about how people misunderstood the friendly meeting between her and him in New York. But today she had to wear a shirt with friggin' New York logo on it. What are you trying to imply here Goddess? LOL

IKR She keeps surprising us with all of this tho LOL The moment I saw her latest IG, I couldn't help myself not to think about her teasing us  :phew:  Just like when she decided to upload her selcas with SJK, she seems really understand the concept of "right-timing" LOL

tumblr_nbwiufxkjf1s8yvnwo1_r1_400.gif

ya man first she goes to Hongkong before they go there then now Thailand even thou it's Phuket before he goes there for signing and not forgetting Thailand is also the choice of vacation with his pals ya. See they share favourite countries even!!! 

@ladylia257 haha I was just blessed to have a chance encounter with her in Singapore airport when she was there for Laniege I think. The conversation was nothing you would be interested in seriously, it was just mindless banter that nobody would be interested in here. The only person who knows what we talked about is @joongkyo so if you really have to know then you can ask her 

6 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Literally, this ship is Goals!. Perfect OTP and Perfect ship, no other ship even comes close to this!

MTE. This SS ship keeps sailing non-stop for real! At this rate, I am just going to sell everything I have so that I could go to Korea and ask both SJK and SHK to announce their relationship FASTER!!! LOL :lol:

5 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

ya man first she goes to Hongkong before they go there then now Thailand even thou it's Phuket before he goes there for signing and not forgetting Thailand is also the choice of vacation with his pals ya. See they share favourite countries even!!! 

Perfectly fits my though and as if she introduced the place to him first and is doing the mission of ensuring that everything is ok before her namja arrives :lol:

@joongkyo wow i'm finally done with the first part of your post... and i had to watch the raw video instead of the subbed cos it's difficult to focus and concentrate on exactly what SJK and KMS were saying and SS rxn to KMS tsundere comment! and tbh those two are really pabos with what tsundere meant and both asking the meaning of it at the same time lol! Looks to me everyone else /but/ the two of them knew the actual meaning of tsundere. but anyway imo, SJK was more concerned with how SHK reacted towards that comment (he be sure to look at her get up and walked away laughing), which he thought could have been slightly hurtful (while it is actually not since it wasn't explained properly from the start) and I repeated the part he said "you think she's cold?" so many times, like that was his biggest concern then and he needed a proper clarification from KMS on what he /actually/ meant.

And relating to your 2nd post on she she she (managed to see your post and watched and think bout it again LOL), the things that SJK does, thru his interview in the bts, like you mentioned, tho he's the one talking but it actually reflects what she /did/, at the end of everything, thru reading between the lines of what he says, he wants to highlight what SHK has been doing for him/others and what kindov person SHK really is to the general public and just shining her out there for the world to see even more.

Also tapping in to @Chewy Hoe's observations on she she she, her style is definitely more ninja and bts to do things for him or go all out for him, in her own way as he does for her in his own way. Her actions may be overlooked as it's not "out there" obvious like his but it speaks volumes. Like the little bread crumbs she's left us in the form of the people she's been sharing him with, which others will not bother to second guess unless they're shippers (cue our resident sherlock joongkyo!) hence people (or korean media) will never make the connection between her hairstylist or photographer or designer friends being arnd SJK lately.

Okay I've a lot more to learn bout shipping a ninja couple like these two... (probably the only couple ever) Pretty much have to think like one that my brain hurts sometimes! AND HEYYYYYYY MORE AND NEW UPDATES with the missus being in Thailand (an hour away from me eeeeeps!) heh, monitoring the place for someone I hope???? Other than ninja couple, they should be labeled coincidence couple or smth! TOO MUCH COINCIDENCE IN THEIR R/S!

Archived