[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

1 minute ago, Chewy Hoe said:

so many things that she she she does for he he he I don't even know how to begin 

she she she does SO MANY things, but if people are blind then we'll just have to pray for their eyes.

@songsquare and @hyukgu yep, took me a few times of viewing to see what all was happening because after all it's not clean dialogues but a  normal conversation to capture all the aspects is very difficult in just subs. Let me know what you two think about my post :) if you agree or disagree, it's cool.

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, snowglobe147 said:

You're sitting in the wrong lap, girl!

SJK: Am I the only one seeing this?

SHK: I love it when he's jealous. <3

Reveal hidden contents

1850504214_564a5a03_2080757479_35b97407.

(Sorry @hyukgu, I'm borrowing one of your many awesome gifs. :sweatingbullets:. Hope you don't mind.)

PHH: ... Nope, I have nothing to do with this.

I BET SJK REALLY WANTED SO BAD FOR SHK TO SIT ON HIS LAP THO AHAHAHA  :lol:

3696151282_0497546a.gif

I feel bad for other casts there like lol how come that SJK guy didn't want to leave SHK alone, he always took opportunities to get closer to her :wub:

21 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

I don't know why but all I got from reading that post is all about he he he and more...and I am sure he has got all the luck he needs 

let me do a she she she post if I am not drunk later lol 

lols please post, it will be a refreshing point of view for me! i want to read i want to read i'll help you sober up hahahaha. i will wait :) 

6 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

@songsquare and @hyukgu yep, took me a few times of viewing to see what all was happening because after all it's not clean dialogues but a  normal conversation to capture all the aspects is very difficult in just subs. Let me know what you two think about my post :) if you agree or disagree, it's cool.

Nope, never in my life I would disagree with you and your wonderful posts tho:D and please forgive me for that :phew:

Even though I don't really understand Korean much, when I watched the epilogue episode with sub, I sensed something missed too, that's why I am glad you share the-most-detailed subs ever for us here:wub:

And you have such an eagle eye indeed especially for all related to SS, like how come you found this part: :w00t:

21 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

JK asks SHK if the red light indicating that the video is being recorded is visible or not but SHK is looking at the back instead of into the camera, it seems KMS was standing in the BG and she found his expression funny.

I am going to watch that part keenly for real!!! :lol:

@finickyfray lol how about reading @joongkyo one first before she will have so many to point out after all she made so many findings on what she she she did for he he he 

because there is this really cute group of Korean Dongseangs(all females) in this same place I am at now that we are discussing about SongSong!!! So many Koreans come to Taipei now and we Taiwanese are going to Korea instead? Lol 

2 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

because there is this really cute group of Korean Dongseangs(all females) in this same place I am at now that we are discussing about SongSong!!! So many Koreans come to Taipei now and we Taiwanese are going to Korea instead? Lol 

Can't you do that, please? lol I support you much to stay in Korea, and maybe you can be a special spy for us to find more about SS :lol::lol:

8 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

@finickyfray lol how about reading @joongkyo one first before she will have so many to point out after all she made so many findings on what she she she did for he he he 

@Chewy Hoe hahaha.. it took me awhile but i get it know.... you are so funny :D 

really looking forward to your insights too... 

@joongkyo so that's what KMS said.. i thougt i hear him say : Song Dere ( i think there is an article about this), but instead tsundere... wow.. briliant observation there... I'm re-watching the scene as i type ... 

So what's next? :D:D 

10 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

i'll read both then hahahaha. lets get more she she she after all he he he. i can see a lot of she she she moments in the bts too lol. but since i am not very good at writing i'll just add a little everytime you or @joongkyo post :D we can have a complete list then after we have the she she she list!

hahahahaha i know right. the songsong love spread everywhere. even when they are travelling!!! they cannot help but discuss

2 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

PBY: "When he's working with such a beautiful person then who am I to force my way in between the two of them. The two of them really look good together /with each other " (notice her expressions and body language when she  says all this....PBY knows something !!!!)

PBY, HOW CAN YOU BE THIS ADORABLE??!! LOL WHETHER SHE SMELLS SOMETHING FISHY ABOUT SS OR SHE REALLY KNOWS SOMETHING, I JUST WANNA SAY: WELCOME PBY TO THE WORLD OF SS SHIPPERS!!!! :wub:

24f933585cf39a1d69b2e9b26b724f96.jpg

O.M.G @joongkyo what would we do without you??? THANK YOU for your translations, insights and sharings, we are blessed to have you among us!

I love how you described and analyzed the conversation with KMS, I loved the article you shared earlier, that is so telling and I love that everyone, at least the majority of people see that something is definitely going on and PBY, wow, thank you and welcome to our ship!!!

Such a great weekend :D 

13 minutes ago, hyukgu said:

LOL, I wonder how many times @joongkyo watching that part tho :D

IKR, I think both of us @songsquare have to repeat many times to catch up with the post! :lol:

many many times to give a detailed and objective point of view! speaking of which i'm not over that bts scrutiny and @joongkyo gives another present again in the form of PBY A CLOSET SS SHIPPER HEHE and i lost focus lmao

Omg PBY! So on point!! Why would Ki need anyone else when he have Kyo!! And thanks to @applegirl2 much earlier who altered me an Baidu article that SJK was on HK streets at 5am walking and enjoying the Breeze without sleeping(hello you not ironman) and told me to check out PBY comments on Baidu and she had me there! Sorry PBY I didn't really like you with Ki on WWB but now I like you as a person lol 

3 minutes ago, songsquare said:

many many times to give a detailed and objective point of view! speaking of which i'm not over that bts scrutiny and @joongkyo gives another present again in the form of PBY A CLOSET SS SHIPPER HEHE and i lost focus lmao

Well *hi-five* ;) I cannot focus on the bts right now just in case @joongkyo suddenly appears and posts another "gift" for us lol :lol:

Archived