[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

OMO OMO ok look at this gif carefully 

ed97c81bjw1f25lh8mlp5g20b4068hdv.gif

You cans see that SJK was about to touch her shoulder or something and that SHK quickly pushes him/slaps his arm away and then he becomes serious and guarded again and so does she. Just there for a moment they literally act like a couple where the BF is teasing the GF and she gets upset and is like "Hajima!" 

I am so going down with this ship ahh 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, gangurhar said:

OMO OMO ok look at this gif carefully 

You cans see that SJK was about to touch her shoulder or something and that SHK quickly pushes him/slaps his arm away and then he becomes serious and guarded again and so does she. Just there for a moment they literally act like a couple where the BF is teasing the GF and she gets upset and is like "Hajima!" 

tumblr_mavqcmmhiL1r25xgk.gif

This is exactly what I was thinking, he became serious so fast!!!!!. SJK you're definitely an amazing actor, if we hadn't seen what you did 5 seconds back nobody would have believed that it actually happened...lol... Did anyone see Nurse JaeAh in the background stifling her laughter?. What did she hear!?

I hope someone, maybe @xyzebra can make gifs slowed down with captions. Showing the reactions of all the fanboys - both alpha team and medical team when SHK makes NGs.

@alleverything point noted, done!. :) Just so you know it was meant to be in jest. But I can understand where you're coming from.

edit:

@alleverything you didn't sound like one!!!!... no worries at all.

I'm sorry, I think this thread is cute and yesterday's "denial" did make me believe there's something more.

But can we please stop posting pictures where Hye Kyo is wearing more revealing clothes, and saying "she has lots of things guys can be interested in". That is incredibly sexist and disrespectful.

Yes she is beautiful, but "proving" guys' interest in her by posting pictures of her body is not cool.

EDIT: @joongkyo Thanks! I didn't mean to sound like an a-hole haha, it just didn't feel right!

Aarghhh... The latest BTS proves that both SongSong is comfortable with each other;)

I read somewhere some people said that they look intense.. Something wrong between them.. No chemistry at all. This assumptions are all based from the presscon.

I'm glad the latest BTS proves them wrong..

I ship SH with WB, HB, Rain, KDW and also JIS. Can't blame her beauty inside and out bring out the best chemistry with her co-stars.. I'm sad with all my ship was sunk before

I should've jump to this songsong ship earlier. If my ship sank again, it doesn't matter since I already enjoy the journey of this songsong ship:lol:

1 hour ago, joongkyo said:

Song Hye Kyo's other vacation pictures. I think she's got plenty of things for any guy to be interested in :phew:

Look at that Turkish man who can't take his eyes off of her when she was in Istanbul for holiday.

Right, I remember she had nice bxxb, but dont see clearly in DOTS, hehe.....she looks real sexy huh?!?

13 minutes ago, shoyunnie said:

Aarghhh... The latest BTS proves that both SongSong is comfortable with each other;)

I read somewhere some people said that they look intense.. Something wrong between them.. No chemistry at all. This assumptions are all based from the presscon.

I'm glad the latest BTS proves them wrong..

I ship SH with WB, HB, Rain, KDW and also JIS. Can't blame her beauty inside and out bring out the best chemistry with her co-stars.. I'm sad with all my ship was sunk before

I should've jump to this songsong ship earlier. If my ship sank again, it doesn't matter since I already enjoy the journey of this songsong ship:lol:

I will do the same. Pls welcome me aboard. 

Though I m not so intensely serious as before. I do smell something but weird kinda ignore it because the previous experience. Now, I am kinda enjoying this. Fighting! 

1 hour ago, gangurhar said:

To add my observation on the gif, I think SJK acts like he is holding microphone, and if the translation from @Far^away was right, that he said "speak up" and want to tease SHK with the imaginary mic and trying to put it on her mouth, which make SHK quickly push his arm away. 

I find it cute, like a bf who teasing his gf, and the way SHK trying to get mad at him is also like a gf to her bf, and suddenly they realize that there are many people around them. 

@mizuki85 welcome to this thread chingu... like what have been said before, we don't have any prove about Song Song relationship, but I think we will stop shipping a couple, when we can feel there is no chemistry or we can sense that they are not related anymore.

I don't know the basic theory about this, but I think we can see or feel if there is a wave that been synchronize when people interact or have close relation. That wave become an energy that also effect other people around them. In this case maybe we didn't meet them personally to feel that energy, but we can see from photos, gif, or video there's some powerful energy between them, which many of us see as chemistry. (hehehe, this is just my theory, it could be wrong, maybe someone who know the law of physics could explain this better). 

3 hours ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

I noticed that SJK at DOTS PC behaves very differentl'y from his PC of nice guy. His touchy & teasing behaviour with MCW gives the buddy vibes. At DOTS PC, he behaved like a mature gentleman and very respective towards SHK. And then when all 5 went on stage, he walked behind SHK and right close behind with his hand automatically go to her back/waist like any bf would to a gf. Then he moved back a bit and put his hand down. 

The part where he walked right up closed behind her and put his hand on her lower back, in Asia culture we don't do that even if we are very close friends or colleagues (I'm talking between man & woman). Men usually only do that to the object of their desire or girlfriend. 

Maybe we are all in delusion. Lol

its fine if in delusion shipping actress and actor or shipping them with yourself haha. just don't be crazy fans that "oppa is mine, don't touch him woman" or "oppa should date this woman instead of this woman" even the actor admitting he dating other woman.

anyhow what you said about DOTS PC is true especially about man and woman as close friends or colleagues interaction in asian culture. he's serious, formal and uptight behavior in PC yet playful and teasing behavior in bts is really something hmmm

if i'm in song hye kyo age i rather choose a man with gentleman behavior although he's younger than me than bad & hot guy behavior older guy. and song joong ki possess gentleman image although he's younger than her:P

but most importantly, i want their doing photo shoot together pleaseee:tears: but with the rumor going on will they do it?

1 hour ago, oetoria15 said:

just saw this on KBSWorld youtube channel about our song-song couple :dissapointed:

Well they only repeated what the news articles said. KBS is just making sure that viewers stay loyal during the course of the show which is why they wished for the rumours to die down.

@MasY translated this article..please credit her if sharing.  http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003283469

MORE TRIPS TOGETHER...I'M FANGIRLING AT THE IDEA OF THEM PLAYING IN WATER!!!!!

"Descendants of the Sun" Jin Goo traveled with Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo and Kim Ji Won, It was fun"

Actor, Jin Goo showed off an extraordinary friendship of quartet in KBS 2TV’s “Descendants of the Sun.”

OSEN met Jin Goo on March, 22, he revealed, “Together with Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo and Kim Ji Won, 4 of us went on a trip. We went to Yanpyeong, Gyeonggi Province to play with water.

He followed, “Everybody is friendly and has good personality. We played and drank together and talked about the drama a lot. Rather than I talked about my character, Seo Dae Young by myself, we did something like Song Hye Kyo told me ‘Seo Dae Young from Song Hye Kyo’s point of view.’ We studied a lot."

He added, “Since we had many get-together meetings prior to the shooting, we just had a glorious time during shooting.” It seems that there was the warm atmosphere on the shooting site of “Descendants of the Sun.”

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003283469

Omo...omo...what we have here....even with those microsecond BtS make this thread jump for many pages....I love you guys....

For me...I already shipped them from 1st episode....I like SHK since AIMH and Full House but I skipped all her drama after that coz too tear jerking for my heart to handle...then I read her role n DOTS similar with Han Ji Eun but upgrade version make me excited to watch again...I watch SJK in SSKS and I like his bromance with YAI...what am trying to say here...the eyes gazing that SHK n SJK give to each other r to intense even make me blush while watching them...:wub::wub::wub: and look at how happy YSJ when KMY call him oppa...:wub:I never this giddy while watching KDrama and never in my life I repeat all episode while waiting for new episode...and another thing that make me curious bout Song2 is when I read Elle mag. When SHK tell the writer that she meet SJK and apology coz he have to act with her after his discharge...when did she meet SJK??? and another one SJK even remember SHK have Elle photo shoot in Paris...why would he remember/know about that, he should remember his script though...;)and now both agency admit they bump each other in NYC...how am gonna stay still if all these puzzle make me giddy...kikiki....

#DoTS tomorrow prepare your heart pills and insulin....

54 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Well they only repeated what the news articles said. KBS is just making sure that viewers stay loyal during the course of the show which is why they wished for the rumours to die down.

Yes...i just hope it won't bring negative effect for episodes this week & decrease the rating. Let's just enjoy the show whether they date or not. Fighting! 

1 hour ago, joongkyo said:

@MasY translated this article..please credit her if sharing.  http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003283469

Woaaaah!! Did you say province? Where SJK loves to go, where there are elders? And just the 4 of them??? I can't! My heart is jumping I'm crazy! 

So they played in the water. Hey KMY, make sure your shirt isn't see through. lol :lol:

Thanks for the info and trans

2 hours ago, joongkyo said:

So did he talk about the time of their trip.

when i saw this pic, i think bts of DOTS, but maybe it's real life

https://instagram.com/p/BCrTcwxHQXE/

sorry I don't know how to  post pic from IG

i love the way they sit together 

Wow, thank you Jin Goo for revealing that piece of yummy news! It seems like he is our perfect source as he’s married and can be more open to the media. The thought of it really makes me oh so happy! Playing with water and drinking and talking? Wow what a pleasant trip! I can just see Song Song giggling away. As more and more news break out, it does make it especially suspicious how distant Song Song were at the press conference. What’s there to hide, you two? If you’re close colleagues then act like it! :) 

Anywho, I couldn’t help but chime in on the topic of SJK and his previous costars. I’m one of the many people that shipped SJK with MCW. They had great chemistry both on and off screen. And it is true that they were extremely touchy with one another. As a disclaimer though, SJK is touchy by nature. He was often seen randomly hugging MCW or holding her hands during the BTS. He was also the same with Park Bo Young and case you haven’t noticed, he’s often this way with the staff as well. The man doesn’t discriminate. ;) Even knowing this back information, I still find myself giddy when he does such things to Song Hye Kyo, like what we saw in the latest BTS footage. I’m totally bewitched that’s why!

On a more rational note, however, what makes him different with Song Hye Kyo is of course the “coincidental” meetup half way around the world in America’s largest and most populated city. Of all places, they wounded up in the same place, same time.

Also, mentioned more than once but I have to mention again, his hard effort to stand aloof from SHK when confronted by the media’s eyes. At least previously, he was open in expressing how beautiful MCW was and how if she confessed to him in real life, he’d accept. He even went as far as declaring that Park Bo Young belonged to him in front of a crowd of hundreds of people. With Han Ye Seul who he worked with in Penny Pinchers and is also his noona by 4 years like Song Hye Kyo, he revealed he thinks she’s the most beautiful Korean actress and felt it was a shame that they didn’t have more kiss scenes in the film. Promotional gimmicks? So DoTS is a rare project that doesn’t need promotions? How come suddenly he lost all his wits?

Now, it may be too early to judge as we will probably hear him use such tactics for DoTS too and if he doesn’t, there are probably other factors that play into it such as Song Hye Kyo being his sunbae, or the harsh backlash she has been through with the media, or his currently rising popularity etc. But for now, as far as I’m concerned, they’ve confirmed 2 trips together so I’m happy! Does Greece count as another trip? They pretty much spent an entire month in a foreign country. I’m sure it wasn’t all business and they had time to themselves. Oh my thoughts are running wild so I better stop now.

I apologize for always leaving essays.

@ilovesjk

Please keep writing essays!  I like SJK, but don't know a lot about him.  So it's nice to see from the perspective of a fan. 

I totally remember the MCW/SJK chemistry, though I never shipped it much. I never got the feeling it was anything real, but just normal friendly costars. In this case, like you said it's not what SJK does do with SHK it's what he doesn't do.  I know the main cast is star struck by her (from their own mouths), but other than saying a few nice words,  he hasn't said much about her.  If he's close bts, going on vacations, going to NY for dinner why is he so distant in public?  To protect her from rumors?  Admitting the NY trip is probably not a way to a good thing then... This was a guy who was pretty open before DoTS like you said.  I also just don't buy "raising popularity" either because he was super popular with NG/WB before enlistment.  If he were trying to avoid things for popularity he wouldn't talk about KES telling him to date either imo

I can't help but think he had a crush on her for awhile... I mean, I don't know enough to say, but I believe it. Even before DoTS, like everyone else, he liked her and then they got closer of the course of filming.

Maybe this couple is making me slightly delusional, but I can't help but feel there is more going on here. 

@melissala Thank you for not minding my essays. :) I agree with you though. It seems all too incomprehensible as to why he's behaving this way. With SJK, my advice is exactly that. Not to focus so much on what he does but rather what he doesn't do. Whether I think they're dating now? Maybe not. But certainly they're meeting each other with great interest that will grow into a love relationship is what I believe. I think SJK is currently in the pursuing stage and SHK is accepting him well, even hinting him to confess because the clock is ticking at her age. :D It's true, I hope they find true happiness in each other and get married and have some gorgeous children. Am I getting ahead of myself? Maybe a little. LOL

Archived