[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Rmb KES told SJK to date properly (and he smiled saying he wants to) cos their chemistry was really boomz to the fact the crew can't really tell reel from real? So that was back in Oct 15 during his Elle interview, and we know dots was a pre-production hence the scenes filmed are not so much in exact order. I wonder at which point during this production (the mag was for Oct 15 so the interview would be earlier yes?) that KES felt that he (I choose to think she wants /them/ to date properly) should date properly, like which exact scene she felt the gears changing for both of them. :wub:

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

@bbunie hey!. Where are you translating the comments from? :D I want the original link so that I can read some of the stuff too!!.

Aww...SJK, We know how much you're grateful to this drama for....don't worry!

I just get them from different sources I just look for songsong related comments mostly from naver. http://entertain.naver.com/comment/list?oid=311&aid=0000597463&gid=999339&cid=1015442

Here are some more from this article 

(+1412, -57) The last kiss scene was real My heart fluttering ㅋㅋ

(+562,-33) The kiss was real between them right?? That can;t be acting. they match so well. going crazy 

(+396,-16) If SJK SHK are at that level they should be dating… ah really 

(+395,-22) there eyes are saying they are dating.. they arent human otherwise 

(+315,-15) The kiss scene on the beach~~ they seem like they are really dating 

(+109,-1) Would there be another couple as lovely as them?? I feel like I’m getting healed from them~~ You guys are fit well together~ I feel your honestly with the kiss scene~ Hurry up and start dating 

I would like to thank everyone who loves DOTS with an extremely sincere heart .... I will remember this for a long time, I will try to be an even better actress and better human being...I love you all.

Lol, isn't she basically saying what SJK said?

@bbunie thanks! :) 

That kiss! That intense stare of them! I believe that they're dating! I have never seen SHK so glowing like this! Any Kyonatics here? Have SHK ever seen so glowing for a kiss scene?! And damn! She opened her mouth too! She is responding to SJK kiss! As I know SHK has never opened her mouth in a kiss scene although her costar kissed her like.....how to say LOL :P

55 minutes ago, angieknows_11 said:

@melissala Aww. He's sweet. But darn! As I was reading Joong Ki's message, I was also hoping/anticipating a confession that he and Hye Kyo are dating.

Yeahhhh... Me toooo..... Hoping that there is certain part of the message missing... :tears:

Have a mixed feeling after the ending of DOTS....

Really happy with the ending... But at the same time I feel incomplete.... No more DOTS like the past 2 months...

Luckily I found u guys Song2 shipper here.... I'm blessed :wub:

9 minutes ago, melissala said:

What killed me about the kiss was him touching and looking her chin/beauty mark.  Like, that was not in the script!  :phew:

Ooh, I like that! Or he could have also been thinking: "I'm ready for your pillowy lips." ;) 

I watched their kissing scene by setting the video on 0.25 slow motion and I'll share what some of the things I saw. SJK looking so intensely at SHK that she noticed it and started laughing. SJK please contain yourself a little SHK is melting with your loving gaze at her.

CgDMqrcUkAITXNs.jpgCgDMqvvUAAID4X6.jpgCgDMq7dUMAIbd4v.jpgCgDMrHXUUAAcETS.jpg

Just some of the other things I noticed but then again I might just be delulu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFNGM3J99Gs

@1:03  When SJK said "Saranghaeyo" look at SHK smiling and slightly nodding (was this a signal between them?) before she said "Nado"

@1:08 When SHK said "Nado" look at SJK he couldn't help but smile (now this looks like it was already an adlib and SJK wasn't suppose to be acting so cheesy like that because by looking at SHK's eyes @1:11 she quickly looked on the side thinking "PD aren't you suppose to say cut?" and waiting for the PD to say cut then she quickly looked back at SJK with the face of "What are you doing?" then started laughing @ 1:12.

@1:23-@1:24 That intense stare, SJK caressing SHK's chin even playing with her beauty mark meanwhile SHK looks like she's teasing SJK and when SJK look at her lips @1:25 she started smiling.

@1:37 When SHK moved her left arm it looks like she poked him on the side of his leg or was giving a signal to SJK because just a one seconds after that  @1:38 SJK started pulling her closer.

And....I am back at the shipper's thread. Wah. The chemistry at that kiss is really. Especially when the camera zoom in at both of them and they said their "I love yous". SJK's expression and that jawline!! SHK's eyes.....her expression... I forgot how many times I replay that part. Could feel the love.....

Archived