[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

First time posting here. Just wanna say thank you all for your great findings. I've finished watching ep 15 with sub in my language.  Laughing, crying, sad and happy. How can each ep of Dots bring us such feelings n emotions. Loved SHY since AIMH and watched all of her dramas. Love her more and more everyday. Hope she can find her true love through this great drama. Nite nite all.

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never have I swooned over a hug this much! SongSong seriously have the best hugs, hands down! I loved this episode so much! Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo, I hope you both will get married in real life! I can't go on with your love ending with YSJ and KMY. 

1 minute ago, ilovesjk said:

Never have I swooned over a hug this much! SongSong seriously have the best hugs, hands down! I loved this episode so much! Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo, I hope you both will get married in real life! I can't go on with your love ending with YSJ and KMY. 

Joongki confession.. srang hae... ONG.. keep i repeating that scene.... that was real ... I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM

my heart was shattered over and over again! SHK!!! You broke our hearts once again!! Her crying scenes felt like I've lost a bf irl and that someone is taking my heart out from my chest! I will protest outside KBS if she didn't get an award for this! And SJK deserves it too, both of them. The way he held her while crying.. You don't have to say a word SJK, we can see it all in your eyes!! Such great, beautiful actors of this time. Bravo!

The last part was just wow!!! SO BEAUTIFUL! And heart warming, like rain on that hot desert. They were both in tears and you can feel the emotions like they're real! Love, pain, longing, regrets and happiness.  And the way they hold each other was wow! (And the way he held her!!! So tight! And hot lol.) And so full of love. I just can't find the right words and I'm just so speechless and in love with these two! 

And the way he held her back did you guys SEE IT?!! That hug seriously was so epic!! SO SOOOO BEAUTIFUL in so many ways. So many feels in just their body language, tears and eyes. Why do I feel like its real? And these two seriously have a thing for each other's shoulders!!

And damn SJK!!! Damn you sexy sexy manly man!!! Dirty and wounded SJK/YSJ in worn out clothes is so hot!! And the way he hugged was hot! And handsome. How can you look so good in those clothes?  And that body!! You're hotter than that desert!  Ok I need to get a hold of myself!! *heavy breathing*

How I wish they'll get to work together again, maybe in a movie. They're not just eye candies, they're funny when they need to be and can make you ROFL. But they can also break our hearts and make us cry a river. And the chemistry is just indescribable! The best chemistry I have seen in my life!

BTW! One of the biggest issues in Asia and social media.. The mind baffling, very mysterious, insomnia- inducing but very very epic, COUPLE bracelets have been proven to be just a HAIR TIE! Another mystery has been solved Now the world can finally sigh with relief and sleep in peace!!! LOL

I have yet to watch the episode but I couldn't help myself and get spoiled by coming here, I see there's an emotional episode waiting for me to see, I've seen gifs of the hug, it looks so real and emotional, God, I hope I won't cry too much. And I see there's no kiss in the episode, WHY?? If I had SHK and SJK in my drama and their chemistry I would write skin-ship, kisses, hugs, bed scenes at least 15 min per episode, HAHAHAH.

Anyways, thanks for keeping the thread active and thriving, it's been a hot topic on soompi forever and I love it, thanks for everything @joongkyo, I am glad you are among us and truly we are blessed to have you, your contribute to this thread is vital. 

Keep on sailing and stay happy everyone :) 

21 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

Joongki confession.. srang hae... ONG.. keep i repeating that scene.... that was real ... I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM

i knowww he looks so sincere while saying that.... twice... OMG :wub::wub:

23 minutes ago, ilovesjk said:

The Hug really contain so many feels doesn't it?

for KMY and YSJ in Dots...

and also for SHK and SJK... 

I agree that this episode will be one of the most memorable episode in Dots... i seriously can't stop crying... i feel what the OTP feel.. SHK and SJK is amazing... their chemistry is amazing... the story is amazing...

can't wait for tomorrows episode....

Hi @angieknows_11, thanks for posting the last part the Viu Interview.  The first 2 questions are the basic questions that have been asked before regarding how different the pre-production process was and do they feel happy and shocked that this drama is so popular not only in Korea, but also in Asia.

The third question is "since the drama is near the ending and of course you two know the ending, are you satisfied with the ending?  SJK said he's very satisfied with the ending.  He and Hye Kyo ssi (there he goes calling her Hye Kyo ssi again, lol) have never thought this drama would become so popular.

This episode really is spectacular.  The beginning made made laugh so hard and the ending had me crying bucket of tears.  SJK and SHK are amazing actors.  They effortlessly pulled off both comedic and emotional scenes.  I'm really glad we got all these sad and emotional scenes for today out of the way and hopefully tomorrow's ending will be full of lovey-dovey moments of our OTP (hoping for a bed scene or two :phew:)  I'm so not ready to say good-bye to this amazing drama :bawling:

8a6uNm.gif

I can not get enough of this hug.  So much love and emotions.

mH8YsO.gif

5 minutes ago, redwinecouple said:

my heart was shattered over and over again! SHK!!! You broke our hearts once again!! Her crying scenes felt like I've lost a bf irl and that someone is taking my heart out from my chest! I will protest outside KBS if she didn't get an award for this! And SJK deserves it too, both of them. The way he held her while crying.. You don't have to say a word SJK, we can see it all in your eyes!! Such great, beautiful actors of this time. Bravo!

The last part was just wow!!! SO BEAUTIFUL! And heart warming, like rain on that hot desert. They were both in tears and you can feel the emotions like they're real! Love, pain, longing, regrets and happiness.  And the way they hold each other was wow! (And the way he held her!!! So tight! And hot lol.) And so full of love. I just can't find the right words and I'm just so speechless and in love with these two! 

And the way he held her back did you guys SEE IT?!! That hug seriously was so epic!! SO SOOOO BEAUTIFUL in so many ways. So many feels in just their body language, tears and eyes. Why do I feel like its real? And these two seriously have a thing for each other's shoulders!!

And damn SJK!!! Damn you sexy sexy manly man!!! Dirty and wounded SJK/YSJ in worn out clothes is so hot!! And the way he hugged was hot! And handsome. How can you look so good in those clothes?  And that body!! You're hotter than that desert!  Ok I need to get a hold of myself!! *heavy breathing*

How I wish they'll get to work together again, maybe in a movie. They're not just eye candies, they're funny when they need to be and can make you ROFL. But they can also break our hearts and make us cry a river. And the chemistry is just indescribable! The best chemistry I have seen in my life!

BTW! One of the biggest issues in Asia and social media.. The mind baffling, very mysterious, insomnia- inducing but very very epic, COUPLE bracelets have been proven to be just a HAIR TIE! Another mystery has been solved Now the world can finally sigh with relief and sleep in peace!!! LOL

KISSES FOR YOU muah muah muah muah...

I cannot sleep.. how can a rag look so good on him ... I am lost for word... please excuse my limited vocab ...  WITHOUT A DOUBT .. THEY ARE MADLY.. I REPEAT MADLY IN LOVE... and I madly in love with them

@redwinecouple Very well said. After DOTS, I want them to play a heart wrenching melodrama together. Just the way they're able to convey such emotions, ripping my heart out of my chest, is just beyond amazing! Plus I have a guilty pleasure of watching them both cry. They cry so beautifully. I'm probably weird, lol. This episode left me a train wreck so I admit it's serving as a huge influence on this post right now.  

11 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

i knowww he looks so sincere while saying that.... twice... OMG :wub::wub:

The Hug really contain so many feels doesn't it?

for KMY and YSJ in Dots...

and also for SHK and SJK... 

I agree that this episode will be one of the most memorable episode in Dots... i seriously can't stop crying... i feel what the OTP feel.. SHK and SJK is amazing... can't wait for tomorrows episode....

I have never been this estatic .. this excited over an OTP for almost 10 years .. I ship OTP but never this bad (except bikyo) ..  look at us it's like we win a lotery or something ... all just because they hug? ... hahahahs I LOVE THEM

Oh my, tonight's episode was totally daebak! So many tears have been fallen, so many tissues have been used :bawling:. I couldn't help crying whenever I saw MY's eyes were full of tears, SHK's acting is way too perfect. The last 2 mins was really worth waiting throughout the episode. Also, how can their hug be so real? :w00t: I mean, the way SJK wrapped his arms around SHK makes me feel warm yet melted, their chemistry on-screen and off-screen is surely undeniable. :wub:

Hopefully there will be a marriage scene for our Song-Song in the last episode (and why not in real life too! :P).

Sorry for spamming but I just can't help myself from staring at the gif of the hug scene. (Thank You for the one who posted)

I just can't get over it. It's like the sweetest hug ever. So full of love. I can't help but think that it's SJK hugging SHK. That hug is everything! 

Does SJK really hug that way? Is he really that sweet?

And does SHK have a magnet on her lower back? Like seriously, his hand just automatically lands there! Naturally. Comfortably. 

The hug took away my thirst for kiss scenes. Really, I've been wondering about this since they first kissed as a couple. Like he seemed to be thirsty from the way he looked and leaned but now that they're officially a couple, there's nothing?!!!  Or they were just taken out just like with Goowon? (Fingers crossed) 

I have no words for Song-Song but

PLEASE GET MARRIED!!! The whole world and the universe will definitely conspire for that wonderful thing to happen. 

From the look in their eyes, the body language their smiles.. SONG-SONG IS LOVE!!! :heart:

22 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

I have never been this estatic .. this excited over an OTP for almost 10 years .. I ship OTP but never this bad (except bikyo) ..  look at us it's like we win a lotery or something ... all just because they hug? ... hahahahs I LOVE THEM

At this point, everyone definitely want them to be together... i know I do... i really do.... :wub: 

haha.. i guess what makes all of the OTP love scene so special especially in the kissing, hugging, even the most mundane one the Hair tying scene ( which is my fav) is because to execute this kind of scene, the actors must have had a GOOD, i mean *cough feeling cough* trust and connection between them... trust in their self and also trust with each other.... 

It there is no connection, then everything will just be plain ACTING.. we will still love the character, but at the end of the day, we definitely know that they are just acting... which is the opposite of our SONG-SONG couple... We know they are not ACTING.... 

Never in my life I ship this hard... 

We are really blessed to be given a glimpse of their love story..

21 minutes ago, gigivillaceran said:

Guys even the drama is end up lets chat from time to time and always upload pixtures and news about our queen and hoping that our queen have a suprise for us soon no matter what news is rhat and lets support her all the way fighting guys god bless to us,

:D Of course! This is the the shippers' thread for the real couple, not the characters :) And considering the Songs are low-key, we're going to have to keep checking this thread for the slightest news. You never know what people might dig up---perhaps, another unknown/covert couply activity ;) I hope Jin Goo will accidentally blab another one ...

Of course, it would be better if we get confirmation in the same manner that shippers of the Blood couple received theirs. I'm so jealous!

Archived