[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Song HyeKyo interview in HongKong

DentcIuVMAEFzHx.jpg

DepawD4UwAEIwmc.jpg

"Media at the Omega event were told beforehand that Song HyeKyo will not answer anything personal such as SJK and married life of SSCouple. So that lady reporter was brave enough to ask about baby plans which Kyo answered in a nice manner even if question wasn't allowed."

CreditToiam_loveee

These Are The TOP 4 Korean Dramas Ever, As Chosen By Koreans

KBS2‘s Entertainment Weekly surveyed Koreans on what they thought the best drama ever made was, and here are the top 4 they chose.

4. Moonlight Drawn by Clouds

3. Winter Sonata

2. Autumn in My Heart

XMts1B_LDZNb0CoM_vxqFiW-x0cIGctUhTNZYA8l169rNle-sCmNnBw6mkKQuHCK22XnFTzMOVqIH-2Q0knxkBuaQkncCPCu=w1600-rj

Autumn in My Heart, starring Song Hye Kyo, Song Seung Heon, and Won Bin, is considered one of the “representative works” for each of these actors, even though it was filmed almost 20 years ago. Before Winter Sonata blew up, Autumn in My Heart was being considered as the beginning of the Hallyu wave throughout Asia. Tours of the filming locations were introduced so all of the foreign fans who watched the drama could be at the same place their favorite actors filmed at.

1. Descendants from the Sun

DKPsB8kN6cNb5X7rn7XMe2qVL50QcDKjadXBwVBM1e2e4qivx2bBV7V3_MrYOajaIjBpZO7I2jM-YgvGdF8JJuI-3QkkJjQ25A=w1600-rj

Descendants of the Sun was one of the biggest hit dramas ever to come out of Korea. Peaking at an almost unheard of 38.8% viewer ratings, on a weeknight drama, it shot Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo into massive stardom, and created permanent economic growth for Korea. Everything from the drama became hits, from the OST to the filming locations, to the products shown in the drama.

Archived