[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Oh boy just got the chance to join the party. I literally lost my voice coz I screamed like crazy after seeing their red carpet pics and vids despite my bad cough and sore throat. So happy for this couple and wishing them all the happiness they deserve. I've been spazzing with my oldest sister since last night. I sent her YAI IG pic and her first comment was maybe Puppy was the one who took the pic :lol:

Thank you all for the pics, vids, news and translations. You guys are the best comrades :heart:

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beginning of fancam is AWWW... Look at the way SJK looks at her and tells her to sit.. after that Kyo is having such a sister-brother moment with YAI!. This is when SS came back from winning their first award, Kyo was so excited and YAI was asking her stuff, two of them laughing like lil kids. 

This is why we need fancams because the camera never captures the real good stuff....

In the second frame posted by @hyukgu - walking up the stairs - SJK turned to his right and SHK turned to her left.  SJK left hand holding on to SHK right  arm; SHK hand automatically held on to SJK right hand (they were locking arms earlier).  If that is not called a HABIT (because they are used to doing it), I don't know how else to call it.

Some people are so unreasonable. That The littlest bit of detail like not sitting together not walking hand in hand in the backstage and not walking together while leaving blurs the bigger picture. If you can't appreciate the beautiful art that is SongSong then I pity you. You guys should really get your eyes checked or better, go back to your lonely cave and talk to a rock. 

Anyways, PBG looks adorable. What a happy kiddo that he's part of the family photo. Lol and YAI awkward right hand and the strain on his neck. Why though not rest it on top of your noona's shoulder? Oh right! Someone doing a V sign sitting next to you probably won't like it. Lol goddess looking like one of the boys. Aaaaah. 

I have been in this 'shipping' industry for quite sometime..  I was madly in love with a couple before .. (a few couple infact) .. I had always dream seing them walking down the aisle I mean red carpet together  . and I was never lucky...

Year after year.. I wait and wait ... never... No one dares to show up together.. NO ONE ..  they will come in separate car/van     and the most.. they'd sat together ... definitely nooo touching whatsoever..

SO i know.. what shk and sjk did yesterday was  a VERY VERY VERYYYYY BIG DEAL .. 

IT'S A CONFESSION... 

The are truly in a class of their own... 

They created this situation where no one dares .. or able to say anything negative. It goes without saying that they are indeed together ... for haters .. I believe they know that they lost .. but they couldn't and would not admit defeat   

I see little heart flying around whenever they are together .. the just can't hide it ..  

I have said this countless time .. JK is brilliant ... genius when it comes to relationship... 

He won't declare .. but he claimed his stake .. SHK is mine .. mine and mine .. make no mistake on that... she's mine . Whether I confess or not .. NONE OF YOUR BUSSINESS  .. that how I look at his action 

He just couldn't care less... 

I have known they were together after NY .. I never doubt it.. but last night .. it was a public confession from JK and HK ... we are in love .. eat your heart .. and take that   

We are not going to announce it so that you can ruin it .. we are not going to let you ruin it .. 

Those tender gaze    those subconcous skinship is not plan .. it was natural.. 

What irk me the most is OMG they are still ppl trying to rain on this parade .. get a life and get lost esp from this thread .. don't comment please .. you are embarassing yourself  

Can't you be happy for this two beautiful soul inside out?... They are beautiful not just the face .. they have beautiful heart   

LAST NIGHT SEAL THE DEAL FOR ME.  

okay... see you gals later. I''M not done fainting

For those of us who were feeling upset abt kyo being snubbed by BS ..here is  something that has made me feel better..

See kyo happily laughing.. prob at some joke by ki next to her.. this was during nominees for best drama .. it came after best actor n actress if im not wrong.. 

Such a sweet BF he is...to keep supporting n cheering her knowing she was probably disappointed.. timg?wapp&quality=80&size=b313_2000&cut_

timg?wapp&quality=80&size=b313_2000&cut_timg?wapp&quality=80&size=b313_2000&cut_

Love these moments :wub:

6 hours ago, chibabom said:

The way she held onto his hand to stop him for the photographers to take more shots at the top of the stairs. The way their hands found each other.

image_49.gif

image_48.gif

6 hours ago, chibabom said:

The way she hooked her hand onto his arm to get off stage. 

image_50.gif

3 hours ago, joongkyo said:

The part where He's looking at her. The comments related to that:

• Did you all notice that he had the same look towards HyeKyo-sshi when YAI was hugging her, he looked at her like that a couple of times...he gets that look especially when she is around.

image_51.gif

Still waiting patiently for @newgirlblues new SS video :D

10 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Beginning of fancam is AWWW... Look at the way SJK looks at her and tells her to sit.. after that Kyo is having such a sister-brother moment with YAI!. This is when SS came back from winning their first award, Kyo was so excited and YAI was asking her stuff, two of them laughing like lil kids. 

This is why we need fancams because the camera never captures the real good stuff....

I laughed at their noona-dongsaeng moment. She was like the tough noona talking to her dongsaeng. LOL

Did she just hit him or she was adjusting her seat?

You guys are ridiculously awesome! I have pages and pages to backread! LOL.

Got back to the hotel not too long ago, and cestlavie turned on the TV and gave me a heads up! Guess what was playing on TV today? Episode 9 of Descendants of the Sun! It just finished 10 minutes ago! 

4fjFXg.jpg

a3PkEx.jpg

Where everything all began---more or less ... Memories!!!!! 

Edit that! Episode 10 is on now! Is this a marathon?! Am I not gonna get any sleep again?! Is this a sign? LOL. This trip really has been about Song Song then. LOL. What would make this vacation perfect? Meeting either one or both Songs! Please let it happen!

I now have a glimpse of what the DOTS casts describe SHK. That she is easygoing and childlike. Look at the way she talked to YAI. SHK is such a sweet girl. And YAI seemed to be laughing at whatever SHK said. 

(This video have already been posted by J but I can't help to post it again. :smile: )

2 hours ago, finickyfray said:

maybe he was reading your post or he can read your mind, he's sending you messages hahaha

he cannot further ignite his best friend, he has to keep a good distance :D 

Yes, n his right hand is looking like out plc thr whn he like purposely showing it  ..lol

Archived