[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

7 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Noooo...seriously, don't tell me that we got to see more stuff via choppy streaming compared to you guys. I feel terrible for you if that's the case :( 

Glad that 5 of you are still alive..and nobody fainted. Btw hello...i am new here.

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@joongkyo - you got me choking for awhile there. Her gown is made by the renowned BRIDAL and evening wear company + a BRIDAL shoes to boot.

hmmmm are we sure they didn't come from a judge/priest prior to going to Baeksang? :D Those scenes on that awards venue is like their Wedding reception w/o the food of course. The screams seems to be well-wisher's screams :heart:

On another note, I wonder where is their after-party.

4 minutes ago, airplanepls_ said:

Congratulations to all the KiKyo shippers around the globe for being the reasons why our dearest SongSong won the awards that the "Baeksang" cannot manipulate - the popularity awards!! All the efforts have been paid off, guys!

image_zpshpvdfccp.gif

image_zps50zaszpp.gif

(Cr: girlxxxx_)

I am happy for both SJK and SHK because of their obvious bliss level of 100. Their actions are the answers to all the questions that are bugging in everyone's mind since the "date" in New York.

Started from...

image_zpsmofuvtkd.gif

(Cr: girlxxxx_)

Now we're here...

image_zpsqn6ilzhs.gif

(Cr: @hclover96)

Lastly, a million confettis for the Descendants of the Sun team for winning the TV Daesang. This is the only drama that I repeated for like a million times and I think that same goes to everyone who have watched it. DotS served as the building blocks why SS couple and KK shippers were made and I think that is the best thing that drama have done in my life!!

Reveal hidden contents

image_zpsskyrurrf.jpeg

image_zpscfuzue85.jpeg

image_zpsfo4nb764.jpeg

I am more of a reader than a writer, so I would like to take this once in a blue moon post of mine as a chance of extending my gratitude to everyone who have contributed in this forum, especially to the translators, gif makers, and shippers who are as fast cheetahs in uploading new photos and updates about SS. And also, hello to all the dedicated and true shippers that are silent readers!!! Let's keep on sailing!

Me too. Thank you everyone..

very very upset SHK did not win best actress! Wae?  Damn unfair! 

But I can't help my happiness when both walked the red carpet she is like Cinderella sooio pretty. OK of coz SJK look perfect prince besides her too. 

Dear Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki,

Thank you so much for making us, your fans/shippers so happy tonight. We are proud of the two of you. 

Know that in our eyes and hearts, you are our Best Actress and Best Actor! 

We love you so dearly. :heart: 

10 minutes ago, angieknows said:

@joongkyo

By the way, mission accomplished on SHK's box ... will tell you more about that later ... but I don't think I can show my face at Studio Concrete again---not for a whole new year! LOL.

do tell!!...lol

I live for embarrassing tales...hehe, you're not going for two years anyways!

The lucky man who got to keep the pink roses that SS got from Ent. Weekly...lol, he doesn't look so thrilled though!. Looks like *always the bridesmaid never the bride* kinda expression...hehehe

lRJH8OE.jpg

I missed all the excitement because we had to go to a church meeting. Oh dear!

The photos posted by @stumper ..I want to know when did SKJ drape his arm over SHK bare shoulders!!  I watched all the posted videos but didn't see that in any of them. I am so sad.

20 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

She's always wearing bridal gowns. :) ... she just loves the way they look I guess. She's been doing that for many years.

Was this shared?. Their part starts from 00:33, they look like a married royal couple....Skinship with Kyo's bare shoulder at 00:56. :wub:

LOL. I'm just so excited that I'm going to steal @ilovesjk's thunder and tell you what happened. hahaha. Sorry, ilovesjk! LOL. So, as soon as Song Song went in the venue, most of the fans that were crowded outside, also headed (well, ran) inside. When you get in the main lobby, the press was there set up around well, what you see on the video. As we got in, the Songs were posing for the press. Sadly, I missed it because I was getting my ticket checked, but ilovesjk got a peek! So, according to ilovesjk, after the Songs were done taking the picture, they were still holding hands ... they walked off with their hands still entwined together ... off the stage, even with the cameras no longer on them! :D 

Edit

@joongkyo the pic you just posted above ... it looks like a bride and groom in front of a cathedral ... hehehe. Maybe that's already been mentioned ... we have so many pages to back read! You guys are no joke with the updates!

Saw one comment by Chinese weibo user,let me  share it here:

"Sometimes i think,there are 2 types of actors.First type :receive many awards,but most of his/her works are not appreciated by many. Second type: Not receiving many awards, but every single work that is done by him/her are praised and well received.I think Hye kyo belongs to 2nd type.There are so many Korean actresses, but only her,whether we are older or younger than her,all Chinese will call her Qiao Mei (Mei is younger sister in Chinese).For an actress to get a big award,it is praise worthy.But to be an actress that is remembered by people is admirable and respectable.Maybe getting an award needs luck,but to be famous and popular,one needs to depend on fate/destiny.Many actors do not have the opportunities to be in a popular tv series in their lifetime but Song Hye Kyo has 3 series that are popular throughout Asia.In my heart,she is a 19 years old Eun Suh who shouted Oppa ,a 23 years old Han Ji Eun who sang the 3 bears song,a 34 years old Kang Mo Yeon who jumped on the couch because she drank too much.She is a girl whom we all call Qiao Mei dearly from young till now.My first love is not down,my heart is not old.So even though you didn't win any award,you are still forever beautiful in my heart."

Source weibo

4 minutes ago, angieknows said:

LOL. I'm just so excited that I'm going to steal @ilovesjk's thunder 

Lol, she just told me she's dead so I am waiting for her to come back so I get all the details! Yay, more hand holding...I think the Chinese fans said they held hands while going off stage too :) ....so much hand holding!!!!!

4 minutes ago, khxy said:

Saw one comment by Chinese weibo user,let me  share it here:

"Sometimes i think,there are 2 types of actors.First type :receive many award,but most of his/her works are not appreciated by many. Second type: Not receiving many awards, but every single work that is done by him/her are praised and well received.I think Hye kyo belongs to 2nd type.There are so many Korean actresses, but only her,whether we are older or younger than her,all Chinese will call her Qiao Mei (Mei is younger sister in Chinese).For an actress to get a big award,it is praise worthy.But to be an actress that is remembered by people is admirable and respectable.Maybe getting an award needs luck,but to be famous and popular,one needs to depend on fate/destiny.Many actors do not have the opportunities to be in a popular tv series in their lifetime but Song Hye Kyo has 3 series that are popular throughout Asia.In my heart,she is a 19 years old Eun Suh who shouted Oppa ,a 23 years old Han Ji Eun who sang the 3 bears song,a 34 years old Kang Mo Yeon who jumped on the couch because she drank too much.She is a girl whom we all call Qiao Mei dearly from young till now.My first love is not down,my heart is not old.So even though you didn't win any award,you are still forever beautiful in my eyes."

Source weibo

I love that comment..thanks for sharing!

I believe that Song Hye Gyo is a woman of honor, dignity and integrity...why suddenly I ask this?

Some news and even in the drama and even movies shown that some actress choose to have some behind doors agreement with some higher official in order to be recognize or receive an awards...that's why I believe that in some big award giving bodies...hye gyo was always neglected even though her acting was already superb..the reason that she choose to be with her manager and satisfied than being with some big companies but behind close doors are push to prostitution..

22 minutes ago, angieknows said:

@joongkyo Ummm ... so, my only real complaint would be our seating location ... We were seated in the very last row of the fecking balcony! It's pretty much the last row of the whole place! LOL. To make matters worse, fans were seated in the orchestra section of the venue. Where were the stars? Before the event could even begin, we eventually figured out they were seated in the back part of the orchestra section, right underneath the balcony, where we could not see them at all! So, if you were hoping for a scoop on how the two were behaving throughout the event, then, you'll have to ask the people at the front on the bottom section along with them. And really, unless you had binoculars or a zoom lens, you could only see miniature toys on stage, but there are the two big screens on either side of the stage ... but that's like watching it on your laptop! :angry: Afterwards, we were thinking that maybe we should have bought scalped tickets! Still, we were happy :) On the way back to Myeongdong, the cabbie played nothing but the official DOTS MVs on his tablet for us! Hahahahaha. And we didn't even ask him to do that!

By the way, mission accomplished on SHK's box ... will tell you more about that later ... but I don't think I can show my face at Studio Concrete again---not for a whole year at least! LOL. Jihea said I embarrassed her! Hahaha. 

Have a good rest 1st...

@joongkyo I have pictures to show from there ... but yeah, I'm so glad Jihea was there to help me give the present; otherwise, I don't think they would have accepted it. The staff (all girls) were rather suspicious, kind of snobbish, and as Jihea said, you could tell they weren't happy. LOL. I will say that Jihea was short of telling them cestlavie and I were crazy---mainly me. LOL. She said we were enthusiastic/passionate fans. I forget the specific term that Jihea used. Anyway,, I'll share more later! LOL.

7 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

I don't think what they did was just for the fans .. It was not fan service.....I hope ppl stop saying it's fan service .. :D .... SHK is not THAT ...

Meeeh. I don't think so too. I feel like she's already achieved so much to have to resort to doing that. I get fan appreciation, but SHK doesn't strike me as the type who'll do something just to please the general public. She's beyond that level now. Her arriving with SJK shows the level of comfort they have with each other. She has established herself and has been sort of immortalized already, she could've even stayed at home if she wanted to. To say that it was purely 'fan-service' would be petty.

1 minute ago, kroosifix said:

Meeeh. I don't think so too. I feel like she's already achieved so much to have to resort to doing that. I get fan appreciation, but SHK doesn't strike me as the type who'll do something just to please the general public. She's beyond that level now. Her arriving with SJK shows the level of comfort they have with each other. She has established herself and has been sort of immortalized already, she could've even stayed at home if she wanted to. To say that it was purely 'fan-service' would be petty.

True..And it was so natural...I have never seen her so comfortable putting her hands on some one arms..even the holding hands seems like they've been used to it or already doing it every time I.

Archived