[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He said when he woke up this morning wasn't feeling so well

But seeing everyone there said he was already all healed. Seems to have strained something?

Haha he saw a guy in the audience, asked if it was a fan's boyfriend, wanted them to kiss

Q: SJK's acting is very good. He is very happy with his acting skill?

A: no. Got shocked by the machine

MC telling him to tell the truth

He says no actor ever feels that his acting is satisfactory, blaming the machine 

MC asks him what is the work he's most happy with. He's happy with all his works. The work he was most happy with during  the whole process was SSS

Q: He's someone who really likes eating

A: No. Got shocked again. SJK says he really was telling the truth!

Was really happy with the food provided as support by the fans, some porridge with prawns.. I think..

Missed the question

Feels his eyes are his best feature. The expression in one's eyes is very important to an actor. 

Q: He doesn't object to his girlfriend drinking and getting drunk

A: He says No. But machine shocks him again

He doesn't object to girlfriend drinking, but would be worried if she drank too much. Then asks the same guy on the floor what his opinion would be.

When asked his drinking limit... 1 bottle  of soju

Spoiler

Does anyone notice the photo that joongki posted at yesterdays's FM (together with jo in sung, LKS was the one holding the camera) that joongki was wearing a black non sleeve shirt that looks the same as the one hye kyo was wearing to phuket? The one with the NEW YORK written in white. Sorry im a newbie here, dont even know how to post a picture hehe

15 minutes ago, smoky1671 said:

He said when he woke up this morning wasn't feeling so well

But seeing everyone there said he was already all healed. Seems to have strained something?

Haha he saw a guy in the audience, asked if it was a fan's boyfriend, wanted them to kiss

Q: SJK's acting is very good. He is very happy with his acting skill?

A: no. Got shocked by the machine

MC telling him to tell the truth

He says no actor ever feels that his acting is satisfactory, blaming the machine 

MC asks him what is the work he's most happy with. He's happy with all his works. The work he was most happy with during  the whole process was SSS

Q: He's someone who really likes eating

A: No. Got shocked again. SJK says he really was telling the truth!

Was really happy with the food provided as support by the fans, some porridge with prawns.. I think..

Sorry! But what is SSS? 

Q: He prefers working to playing

A: He says no. Gets shocked. SJK says should test it on MC to see if machine is spoilt

SJK asks : does he like SJK

MC says yes. SJK asks why his eyes are darting around. MC gets severely shocked! says the machines must be spoilt. MC says he checks weibo every night for news of SJK1

Memories

Filming DOTS , during rest time. He wasn't aware that he was being photographed as he was looking at his script at the time. MC accuses him of being next to a mirror, checking himself out and thinking he looks good, which SJK laughingly denies. MC asks if there are any tips for memorising long scripts. He says nothing special, has to keep looking, memorising, spend time. 

His most memorable time signing autograph was when his parents one day asked him to sign 700 autograohs, probably from people around them as a favour.

Demonstrating handsome poses, cute poses :D

6D5DC23F-9FEE-4A49-B73B-014B02F99CD6_zps

MC asking him to reverse roles, and be MC

Regarding the wine kiss... MC asked if he had any NGS

He said of course he had NGS, but says he definitely didn't do it on purpose. Kept denying this haha. (I think this was probably because at a previous fanmeet he was asked by MC if he did it on purpose.)

WHen asked how many NGS he had, said about 20 NGs

He was a little nervous, so his lips became dry, that's why so many NGs

unfortunately streaming has packed up

13 minutes ago, smoky1671 said:

Regarding the wine kiss... MC asked if he had any NGS

He said of course he had NGS, but says he definitely didn't do it on purpose. Kept denying this haha. (I think this was probably because at a previous fanmeet he was asked by MC if he did it on purpose.)

WHen asked how many NGS he had, said about 20 NGs

He was a little nervous, so his lips became dry, that's why so many NGs

unfortunately streaming has packed up

Thank you millions time for your precious translation chingu. A professional actor became too nervous to the point that his lips went dry? As if I was hearing a high school student sharing feelings on the first kisses with his CRUSH. OK. LET'S PARTY FOR 3 DAYS IN A ROW MY COMRADES!!!

Hi shippers! I'm a newbie from the Philippines. Thank you for the updates about SongSong Couple. I've been reading your posts for almost two weeks. I'm so grateful I saw this forum. Please don't get tired on updating and posting interesting events that will be or is happening to our beloved couples. God bless everyone.

Sorry for making so many posts, having some problems multitasking. Apologies too if I make any mistakes, my Chinese isn't the best and is not helped by not being able to see the screen.

The fans today are a little strange... the first fan wanted to change the lines, so she said, since youre a busy actor, I guess you don't have time to have a girlfriend

when it came to the shoe tying scene, another fan wanted to tie his shoe laces instead of the usual. She also said she represented his fans in saying his fans loved him and would continue to walk with him (or words to that effect anyway)

edit: missed a lot because of a long distance interruption....

Archived