[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

1 minute ago, finickyfray said:

@joongkyo they finished the yes/no section and they have shown his pictures. I think now is the wish list section.

Ohk.... I'm going to log out in that case. I don't think I can translate these bits anyways since they're mostly in Mandarin.

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, joongkyo said:

Ohk.... I'm going to log out in that case. I don't think I can translate these bits anyways since they're mostly in Mandarin.

yeah and the volume is too low, i cannot really hear too now. :(

New game where he bounces the ball, they both make a spin round, and they have to catch the ball between both of them (ie sandwich the ball between their bodies). MC reminding fan that the purpose is to hug the ball and not SJK haha

fans end up hugging SJK more than the ball :)

all the fans ended up using the small rather than the big ball

He is a rather good sport..

he had a chance to pick whether to use the small or big ball the last round, but opted to use the small one..

The manager gets invited up to the stage as the fans really seem to like him. MC even suggests he should dance! SJK collapses in laughter when his manager, who is asked to say something, says I Love You in mandarin :D

Wow, thanks so much for all the updates :D He looks so fresh with the new hairstyle, so handsome as usual :wub:  I don't know if I do this right but the stream lags like crazy.

@rayeolivia @hyukgu lol, someone woke up early and online this morning :phew:

Btw, what is this game with the ball? omg

I think one of his shirt button is opened, someone told him.

now he's singing Really and my stream suddenly goes so smooth, lol

Add: they are showing video messages now and my stream stop, okay, at least I got to hear him sing :lol:

@kristy86  Hhaha yeah. Maybe she's chatting with someone while at the same time givin us hint by liking pics, because if shes uploading a pic, then would it make more obvious for us? :phew:

Oh my. i dont understand what he's been saying in this meeting, but im watching it seriously like i know every word xD My friends at work look at me with this weird face :sweatingbullets:

I'm sorry but SJK is the worst artist ever. He has no sense in that direction. I saw the picture and just ROFL so hard. He is so adorb though. 

He likes trolling us about what he does at night with his gf. *side eye*

Archived