[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Elaine Chan said:

@angelicXD : Yes, his expression is priceless and he even admitted tht he choose tht lady guest as her name is SHK... i've been rewatching that parts many times...just love his expression there...haha

I have to go back and rewatch that part. He couldn't contain his laughter and almost giddy. Like boy, how obvious can you be, captain obvious. We know, we know. Haha He is so adorable. And that lady host is so cute teasing him and he doesn't even deny but reaffirm it. 

@angelicXD : Yes, and the whole segment of this HC is like especially cater for our SongSong couple... so many references to them...another epic one is when the lady present him with the 'Song Hye Kyo' gift (u see the lady's eyes when she mention Song Hye Kyo)...tht was so cute... 

Stars’ yearbook photos: Male

Fans often like to see stars’ photos in the past, so here are some male celebrities’ yearbook pictures from elementary school to university.

Compare their current appearances with those from their childhood.

Song Joong Ki

Actor Song Joong-ki of KBS2 drama series “Descendants of the Sun” was quite cute as youngster wearing a red beret. Song lived in Daejeon until high school, and majored in business administration at Sungkyunkwan University.

*****skip unrelated topic*****

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201605261351092287705_2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7 Scents Male K-celebs use

Summer is coming up, and the evenings are already getting longer and warmer. But for some men, it’s also a time to choose a new cologne to stay smelling fresh as the nights get sweatier. For fans who want to follow in the footsteps of celebrities by using the same fragrances, here is a list of stars and their scents:

1. Song Joong-ki: Dior “Fahrenheit 32”

*****skip unrelated topic*****

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201605261313072120662_2

ME: Need to by hubby this scent... whether he likes it or not. He MUST use it... LOL!!!

Hurry Up, Brothers aka Running Man China with Joong-ki will air tomorrow, Friday, 27 May 2016, at 21:10 CST, on Zhejiang TV Channel.

Link for the live stream: http://live.zjstv.com/

And I think full episode will be Eng subbed and uploaded on their YT channel: RM China YT :)

Here's a new preview of the episode. I love Ki's smile at the end!  :lol:

Myuk PD-nim's recent update on IG with Joong-Ki. :)

Archived