[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, wen5471 said:

Hi, I m from Singapore & I read that the Baeksang awards will be telecasted on jTBC. We don't have that cable channel here. Anyone knows how else we can watch the show live on June 3rd? 

You can watch Baeksang Awards live streaming on JTBC website. You have to register as a member then you need to log in and watch it. They used to let all watch it but now only registered members can watch live streaming.

2 minutes ago, human1981 said:

You can watch Baeksang Awards live streaming on JTBC website. You have to register as a member then you need to log in and watch it. They used to let all watch it but now only registered members can watch live streaming.

Thks so much. Unfortunately I don't understand Korean at all. Dunno even where to start with the registration. No matter, I ll try to get my Korean fren here to help me. :)

Just now, wen5471 said:

Thks so much. Unfortunately I don't understand Korean at all. Dunno even where to start with the registration. No matter, I ll try to get my Korean fren here to help me. :)

I'm already a member since few years ago. Not sure sure how their latest registration now. But they have English version for foreigner. Just click on that

1 minute ago, human1981 said:

I'm already a member since few years ago. Not sure sure how their latest registration now. But they have English version for foreigner. Just click on that

Indeed there is! It says to send passport details within 10 days of registering. I hope it doesn't mean they ll take more than 10 days to process or I ll miss the show anyways. But I ll register asap n see how.

thanks again for yr help. Big hug.

56 minutes ago, wen5471 said:

Hi, I m from Singapore & I read that the Baeksang awards will be telecasted on jTBC. We don't have that cable channel here. Anyone knows how else we can watch the show live on June 3rd? 

Hi,,, You can also download the JTBC TV application on play store or appstore 

1 minute ago, wen5471 said:

Indeed there is! It says to send passport details within 10 days of registering. I hope it doesn't mean they ll take more than 10 days to process or I ll miss the show anyways. But I ll register asap n see how.

thanks again for yr help. Big hug.

My passport already expired at that time so I took risk and just sent my country's ID and luckily they accepted it. It didn't take that long. Just register now. Good luck! :)

But I think there will be other live streaming link that we can watch without log in. I think some kind soul will share it later.

This Forum is very AWWWWWEEEEESSOOOOME. Maybe it sounded too hyperbole but this forum just saves my day. I admire the chemistry between SJK and SHK, but i ever felt lil bit disappointed with what i saw in the first PC of DOTS. I thought maybe i'd been too delusional, but i was glad then when i saw BTS because the chemistry was there. And, this forum with all Daebak contributors makes my day becomes wow with the information and everything. Keep on doing those guys because maybe you don't know but what you did can be something special for someone else. Something that can worth a smile

NB: I just re-watching DOTS over and over again and then i realized that YSJ keeps on saying Long time no see to KMY over and over in the whole episodes, just like what SJK will do if he meets SHK, is he too carried away by the situations?!!!!!!!

@Chewy Hoe Sorry for the late reply too! It's okay, I understand you because I'm also quite busy these few weeks (sigh how I wish these few weeks will tide over soon, 5 tests in 5 weeks is too tiring. :sweatingbullets:). At least godmother replied so I felt really happy! 有誠意就好了! :P

@angieknows and @~*kYo*~ Congratulations on being able to attend! Unfortunately, I am unable to attend after discussing with my parents because for a short trip to Korea (around 3 days cause I also didn't want to miss school?), $2000 for plane tickets might be a little too expensive. I didn't want to miss this lifetime opportunity (it's not like I will get to see so many Korean celebrities up close every day) but all the odds are against me so I might have to give this trip a miss. How I wish I can grow up faster (lol), earn money and save to go to Korea! And perhaps buy the DSLR camera which is currently on my wish list xD.

I've checked the BaekSang notice and sadly, the seats are numbered and cameras and recording are not allowed. I don't have any experience in these fields but hopefully you'll get to sneak the cameras in and we'll get to get a glimpse at the scene! Anyway, I thank you in advance for representing the SongSong gang here at Soompi. If you can, do give us some tips on which locations to visit in Seoul when you're there (I haven't been there before, so sorry for being clueless about the must-visit places). Just let go of all your troubles, relax and enjoy every single day spent in Korea because well, a short getaway is meant to be for leisure and reduces the stress and pressure that you have. Bon voyage in advance ('cause I don't know when I will post the next time, probably in June already xD)! :D 

@lynne22 Thanks once again! Yes, what a great timing as a birthday gift but it's so sudden I don't know how to react. Receiving the notification to be able to attend the event 2 weeks before the event date felt so surreal, up till now I still can't believe I won for the first time! Too bad my holiday is different from the rest otherwise that date would have been during my school holidays and I might consider going. Nevertheless, it's still a great thing to celebrate about, especially since it happened during the year of the legal 18th birthday~ 

@wen5471 Hey, I'm also from Singapore and I understand what you're talking about. I have cable TV and they only have a few Korean channels (such as KBS World, one and I think Mnet), but they air the programs a few weeks later after the original Korean broadcast but I prefer watching at the same period of time as the Korean viewers so I don't really utilise the service for live streams. Instead, I use the live streams online and some websites are really reliable so I'm thankful for them. To solve your problem, you can go to this link: (Putting down in spoiler just in case it's considered advertising xD)

http://tv.exitoostore.com/2015/06/tv-online-jtbc-v7.html#.V0WOQJF942w.

This is one of the personal links that I use to stream websites from this channel (I used the same website to stream KBS2 during the airing of DOTS). When there are many people streaming, the quality might be a little bad and the stream may be delayed but so far, it's really reliable and I really like this website for streams. 

If this doesn't work for you, you can also try the other versions. They have quite a lot of versions so you can take your pick here.

For more information on how you can live stream the 52nd BaekSang Art Awards, here is it:

1. Networks: jTBC, jTBC 2 and iQIYI

2. Date: June 3rd, 2016 (Friday)

3. Time: 8:30PM KST (since some of the fellow SongSong gang members are from different parts of the world, let me help a little with the time conversion. I will only list some commonly used time zones xD. If you can't find your city or you are unsure of the time, you can go here for the time conversion.)

PDT: June 3rd, 4:30AM

CDT: June 3rd, 6:30AM

EDT: June 3rd, 7:30AM

WET: June 3rd, 12:30PM

CET: June 3rd, 1:30PM 

IndonesiaJune 3rd, 6:30PM

Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, China, Philippines, Western Australia: June 3rd, 7:30PM

ACST: June 3rd, 9:00PM

AEST: June 3rd, 9:30PM 

Edit: @wen5471 No problem, glad I've helped! (: Also, I didn't read the earlier posts since I was already in the midst of typing out my post but yeah, I agree that @human1981's method is also possible! You might have to take the trouble to send your passport/identification card details within 10 days, but you can also register with your Facebook or Twitter accounts if you have one and the result is immediate so that's an idea to consider too. :lol:

Just now, SarahLovesGh said:

@Chewy Hoe Sorry for the late reply too! It's okay, I understand you because I'm also quite busy these few weeks (sigh how I wish these few weeks will tide over soon, 5 tests in 5 weeks is too tiring. :sweatingbullets:). At least godmother replied so I felt really happy! 有誠意就好了! :P

@angieknows and @~*kYo*~ Congratulations on being able to attend! Unfortunately, I am unable to attend after discussing with my parents because for a short trip to Korea (around 3 days cause I also didn't want to miss school?), $2000 for plane tickets might be a little too expensive. I didn't want to miss this lifetime opportunity (it's not like I will get to see so many Korean celebrities up close every day) but all the odds are against me so I might have to give this trip a miss. How I wish I can grow up faster (lol), earn money and save to go to Korea! And perhaps buy the DSLR camera which is currently on my wish list xD.

I've checked the BaekSang notice and sadly, the seats are numbered and sadly, cameras and recording are not allowed. I don't have any experience in these fields but hopefully we'll get to get a glimpse at the scene! Anyway, I thank you in advance for representing the SongSong gang here at Soompi. If you can, do give us some tips on which locations to visit in Seoul when you're there (I haven't been there before, so sorry for being clueless about the must-visit places). Just let go of all your troubles, relax and enjoy every single day spent in Korea because well, a short getaway is meant to be for leisure and reduces the stress and pressure that you have. Bon voyage in advance ('cause I don't know when I will post the next time, probably in June already xD)! :D

@lynne22 Thanks once again! Yes, what a great timing as a birthday gift but it's so sudden I don't know how to react. Receiving the notification to be able to attend the event 2 weeks before the event date felt so surreal, up till now I still can't believe I won for the first time! Too bad my holiday is different from the rest otherwise that date would have been during my school holidays and I might consider going. Nevertheless, it's still a great thing to celebrate about, especially since it happened during the year of the legal 18th birthday~ 

@wen5471 Hey, I'm also from Singapore and I understand what you're talking about. I have cable TV and they only have a few Korean channels (such as KBS World, one and I think Mnet), but they air the programs a few weeks later after the original Korean broadcast but I prefer watching at the same period of time as the Korean viewers so I don't really utilise the service for live streams. Instead, I use live stream online and some websites are really reliable so I'm thankful for them. To solve your problem, you can go to this link: (Putting down in spoiler just in case it's considered advertising xD)

Hide contents

http://tv.exitoostore.com/2015/06/tv-online-jtbc-v7.html#.V0WOQJF942w 

If this doesn't work for you, you can also try the other versions. They have quite a lot of versions so you can take your pick here.

For more information on how you can live stream the 52nd BaekSang Art Awards, here is it:

1. Channels: jTBC, jTBC 2 and iQIYI

2. Date: June 3rd, 2016 (Friday)

3. Time: 8:30PM KST (since some of the fellow SongSong gang members are from different parts of the world, let me help a little with the time conversion. I will only list some commonly used time zones xD. If you can't find your city or you are unsure of the time, you can go here for the time conversion.)

PDT: June 3rd, 4:30AM

CDT: June 3rd, 6:30AM

EDT: June 3rd, 7:30AM

WET: June 3rd, 12:30PM

CET: June 3rd, 1:30PM 

Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, China, Philippines, Western Australia: June 3rd, 7:30PM

ACST: June 3rd, 9:00PM

AEST: June 3rd, 9:30PM

That was longer than intended again, but I hope I've helped! I know my fellow gang members have shared a lot of goodie stuff, but I'll spazz silently and hopefully I can post a long essay again after my tests ;). I love every single thing posted here (except for trolls, negative stuff) so keep those going at full speed after the BaekSang Awards is over. Back to silent reading! :D

Thanks much for the info.

Errrr.. So, im just done watching Happy Camp. Thanks a lot for the English subtitles, since i dont understand Korean nor Chinese language :sweatingbullets:. Btw, is it just me, or he really looks so pleased when they shout "Tonight we are all Song Hye Kyo?":phew:

QWRxwG.gif

If I didn't know them and someone showed me a picture of them together, without any doubts, I'd definitely believe they are a real couple. - there's something very special about them that makes you believe they belong together :wub:seperti-ini-suasana-sambut-song-joong-k-Song%2BJoong%2BKi%2BSong%2BHye%2BKyo%2BV

Spoiler

Screen-Shot-2016-04-06-at-1.12.55-PM.jpg

Archived