[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Thanks puppy for that insight ;) I like the best friend thing! 
You know best friends! They text a lot, talk on the phone a lot, hang out a lot, have meals together a lot, and OH YEAH!!! it's definitely ok to have skinship with BEST friends. 

So YESSS best friends? I'LL TAKE IT!!! 

tumblr_inline_o0lkq70WEx1sbi3i5_500.gif

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BEST FRIEND IT IS.

your best friend knows you well, you reveal your true self. your connection is strong, nothing will come in between. a best friend is a person to trust unconditionally; the one that will support, accept and endures everything with you.

this is a good one, this is even better! so they have a new reason why they meet up regularly LOL go ahead, go on trips together as best friends :D 

I was about to go to sleep then could not resist logging into this thread before i knocked out. And i saw BEST FRIENDS! Hahahaha. So funny, good to hear they have upgraded from siblings to good friends to best friends. Well, at least there's no stagna and looks like the ship/ boat/ yacht/ sampan is chugging along nicely. And i just want to say it again : i love SJK! I love SHK! And i absolutely would love these 2 being in love!

I love you too, chingus for all the entertainment. *muaks*

Ohh wow BEST FRIENDS!!! Thanks a lot for translations and Min Seok. I've got the answer hahaha. Even I realized it for a while. :wub:

Many couples in entertainment industry in Thailand always says they are closed siblings or best friends, even the couple I followed said they are best friends for three year and no one can intervene their best friendship even when they have had  a hard time.

39 minutes ago, sigang said:

There was nothing special about Radio Star. He said dots casts were getting along well just like family members as the drama was shot in the isolated place so, they spent lots of  time together playing game..(i can't recall after that)

He answered SS are just best friends in English (with very stiff face..so funny And too much nervous voice) and something was edited out cause next scene was not smoothly linked after that.  And he said he made sushi for pd, writer and SS.  Wow Kms is such a great singer.

Im not sure if KMS really understood the implication of saying that SS are best friends but it is very common for couples to refer to their other half as their "Best Friend".. So he may have unintentionally outed them. Haha. Well, even if they really just call themselves best friends for now, that s good enuf for me coz tt s proof enuf that they have a close personal r/s, and it was not a figment of my imagination all along. 

And for these 2 TOP stars famously known to be so private, n still embroiled in dating rumors, to let frens n colleagues know that they r close, that says everything, doesn't it? Go figure.

There's so many meaning behind the word " BESTFRIEND " ahahahahahah 

There’s a reason why BF stands for boyfriend and best friend, as they should be one and same

f00c97bcebf504d72e7c0706168976d6.jpg

LOL !!!!

Oh yes, thanks KMS for telling us that SS are "best friends:P Your statement will be added to my dictionary of how people view SS relationship! :lol:

It's so fun to see the different perspectives from DOTS crews and casts about SS! I wonder who will be the next to reveal about their relationship, and wonder what kind of excuse he/she will use to explain about SS? LOL :phew:

tumblr_o5bh2cvwGA1qibiyao4_540.gif

I think KMS should say comrade so that it is easier for us to guess:P.

Spoiler

in dots ysj described kmy as his comrade and shk caption their photo as comrade. so ppl should addess them as comrade :P. I really not feel confident in writting such thing cuz I call this thread 1 minutes. cuz after posting in this thread for 1  minutes it is already on sns:P

Hmmm... Best Friend?? Nice words...

You need Best Friend to become your husband to be or wife to be... As my mom said, became a best friend relationship between a man and a woman is the closed way to getting everything about your "best friend" life... 

Thats why she said, there is no "Best Friend" relationship between a man and a women, there will be always love sparks on it or even sense of belonging... 

For example, my mom and my dad was in Best Friend relationship before married... 

@ludadeer, what a post/insight from you about our SongSong journey to get to know each other, then finally falls for each other. You have said it all, pointed out all the relevant evidence  which has been "laid out in front of you" ---> @Chewy Hoe, i'm sorry to borrow your line ;). Agree with you, SHK's pas t relationship has been so painful to her and i can understand why the last thing she wants is to fall again with her co-star again. But, as you say SJK is such one persistent man. He keeps on showering her with a lot of LOVE. And that when she gave up in denying what she really feels towards this brave man. But i can see that she's really happy nowadays, with her face always glowing. Love changes everything huh :P

I just want to give my 2 cents about today's issue in which saying that SJK is using SHK for his promotion. I've been a fan of SJK since his Sungyunkwan Scandal days. Whatever he has today is due to his hard work and effort. Frankly speaking, i never thought that DOTS will make him this famous but whatever it is, he deserves it! At this point of time, everyone is rooting for SJK and we can say that as along as it's SJK, it would sell. So, he doesn't need to use SHK or anyone for his promotion since he's there already. And to do that to the woman whom he cherish and love so much will makes him such a jerk, which i bet he's not! He has done everything he could in pursuing his love for her until this stage, so this new assumption of him using her in my opinion is such an insult and groundless. SHK at her level is not that naive to let herself been use for any kind of promotion or whatsoever.

So, please people, get a life! Why create something which is not even there in the first place? Is it such a pain for you people to see how happy SJK and SHK with their life now? They have come such a long way to have what they have now and they are trying their best to protect it. Can't we just be happy for them? I mean genuinely be happy for them? After all, both of them is also a human being that wants to lead a normal life when it comes to relationship even though with their STAR status. Please respect their privacy and let us just wait for the right TIMING for them to announce the good news.

Comrades, i'm sorry for being a bit emotional in my post above. It just pissed me off reading all those negative vibes in our peaceful thread..

1 hour ago, Ai Mei said:

When SJK says he's okay to date a woman who is older than him and even mentioned that even 7 yrs older than him during his FM . Is Park SI yeon the girl whom Song joong ki refering to ? She was born in the yr. 1979 .

PSY has a husband. Here's the wiki link, which is still a good source to prove.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Park_Si-yeon

And I think we should be talking about any actress other than Goddess SHK in different forum.

Archived