[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SONG HYE KYO FOR @STAR1MAGAZINE MONTH OF JUNE!!

Looks like June is SHK month~ <3

앳스타일 6월호 표지 #송혜교#songhyekyo 액자에 넣어 걸어두고 싶은 그녀의 그림같은 화보 #앳스타일 #5월20일 발매

@style1magazine cover for the month of June SongHyeKyo, her pictures look like a framed painting. Will be released on the 20th of May.

1 hour ago, boredahjumma said:

So sorry ladies...:fearful: Not to dampen our mood or rain on anybody's parade but with my basic chinese I think SHK is talking in general. Please correct me if I am wrong '我爱的男人有幽默感' can be translated to 'I love man with sense of humour'. A little bit different from 'The man I love is humorous'. But anyway... SJK definitely fit under that category, doesn't he... Ah... these two lovebirds... They really like to drop hints, right? :heart::heart::heart:

I think the critical word is “的” in this phrase, by adding the "的” actually refer to one person so that person is humorous. If generally, should have left out the 的。The magazine use this sentence makes it so catchy, feel like reading the full contents!

Haaaaaaish! Okay, so, it looks like sleeping won't be happening for me tonight. LOL.

Marie Claire Korea just dropped these interior spreads! Song Joong Ki with babies and doggies are always great ... but I wish we can get SJK and SHK in a high end pictorial together. That would be beyond great!

OSZSTK.jpg

IQkpOo.jpg

uNX3la.jpg

LgkNsH.jpg

Source: Marie Claire Korea

SHK's Elle cover gave us a girl next door-vibe, like an ordinary girl who full happiness (maybe bcos she's in loveee!) and her face looks so fresh like a girl in mid 20s with her nude lipstick! Meanwhile other SHK's Elle photo shoots are gorgeous but it reminded me a little with her previous photo shoots in Paris. she looks so effing gorgeous but those photos look more artificial

Totally agree with @joongkyo Elle's SHK is so real but it's the most beautiful one

SHK is drop dead gorgeous!  You see, when a lady/woman made one lady/woman fall in love with her, you knw she's a goddess.  :wub:

And i need to post this video again. SJK chinese pronunciation is realy good! Im so proud to be a chinese. And the way he sings '好久不见~', SJK sshi, you do really miss someone issit? Bcuz it's just so genuine that you really wanna see someone right now! There's someone you're thinking about when you sing, dont you? Ughhh, still on cloud 9! :P

And yes, the '我爱的男人有幽默感' is literally The man i love have humour! I direct translate from the words,so i would rather use 'have' instead. I think it makes more sense? Anyway! Elle is kinda like trolling us ! HOW CAN YOU USE 的 TO CONFUSE US! But nope, i still love you. Hehe :D 

Ahh joongkyo , i get it ur intend for no need brought other idol/celeb name in this thread that has nothing to do with SS ^^ .

Wow the sexiest woman alive  @ Star1Magazine  :heart: . Dont forget guys today is monday thats y full of happiness in this thread (still remembered  happy news always come on monday when the DOTS aired lol ) 

Ps : still there is a question mark on my mind . at bottom of the pic was not clear aka blurred .any intentional or coz lights effect ? :rolleyes:

20160515093549_1.jpg

-

Oh c'mon Magazine Editors, arent your fashion eds working??? Book the two of them for a fashion spread already! They are so unbelieveably photogenic.. Throw in a couple of dogs,  a cute baby and that magic chemistry that only they possess, if your mag doesnt hit its highest circulation numbers of the last 5 years, I'll sell my house n buy them all up!

Endless gratitude to @joongkyo and @angieknows for the pictures! Joongkyo is of'course part of SJK's alpha team and is the 'spotter' of the group.

I've seen comments (from other pages and certain people) that SJK is 'too open' about him and SHK and therefore, it cannot be possibly 'real'. Beiing too open.... really?! If he was being open, wouldn't it be just the two of them? Or wouldn't he have said the truth about the occasion behind it?

What I've noticed is how he quick he was to explain and divert the attention from the pictures to his state of hunger.  You could really see is his constant application of the fallacy (what we can in law,) "Red Herring" or distracting from the relevant issue to lead the audience into making an alternative conclusion (in simplified, layman's term). Yes, he may present an evidence, but he immediately becomes very defensive and provides a his own counter-arguement. Gaaah we're talking about technicalities now. This is just an observation of his behavior and shouldn't hold water.

It makes me cringe when people go on SHK's IG and tell her to get married and have babies (grow up!).

As a songsong couple faithful, I believe that their relationship is their own, and we could only watch and give unsolicited support (eg: voting). To be fair, they're sort of doing the work for us.

Showed my friend the pictures that JK shared in his FM

"She looks really happy"

... and I'm extremely happy when my friend, who isn't a Kdrama/kpop fan made a comment like that. This lady Hyekyo must be really happy/ in love even an outsider can see it very clearly from her face.

Thank you for all who has been very generous sharing pictures, article translation and even your insight of this couple. 

Like some shippers here, I think she is getting more beautiful as I look at her, plus all the good deeds that she's been doing. 

A friend asked if I think she's beautiful, and I said I used to see her as someone cute... but now she is the combination of cuteness and goddessness (does this word exist?). She can portray both effortlessly. 

As for Joongki, he is an indescribable creature too. He's is like the combination of a flower boy and a masculine man. 

This has been discussed before on this thread, there are some pictures of them in IG and they look so identical... it feels so weird and a mazing at the same time. 

Wish they will get married and live a happy life. 

Archived