[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wth SJK should have done this earlier because what you did last night make @joongkyo write more than ever and that's like the most posts in a day by her for the longest time! 

And I want to say to J that whatever you have done for this couple these months have finally paid off. Really no regrets in sticking throughout. You have proved all your revelations right 

ok back to dying first 

Sorry to Spazz, but just help myself...the private pictures that SJK revealed at the fan meeting is just awesome..

The closeness of SHK and SJK is so natural...it just reeks of couple poses... SHK is so happy in the poses.

Thats what a boyfriend/girlfriend pose would do...I think us shippers are all on cloud 9 right now...

i can't wait until the next fan meeting, as there is going to be more surprises I think.

here a is video of the fan meeting,

need someone to sub into english

I wonder if sjk has 72hrs a day, otherwise could he have time to masterise a full chinese song as well as having time to “meeting friends up” for meals despite his crazily hectic schedule? Hermoine lent him her time tuner? Lol 

Edit:

Wanted to add this.

Despite our shippers hearts, i really admire sjk's bravery n courage on showing close photos with a female star in his OWN fan meeting where SOOOO many fangirls fantasizing to be his gf!!!! What a MAN!!!!!! 

Hi Chingus,
I also was here during lovely FM spazzing time but still do back reading 20pgs all over again just to ensure that i didnt miss any single details, again really cant control my grinning face likes crazy people. 

Thanks for the main contributors for the FM stuffs, @lov3kikyo @joongkyo @finickyfray @smoky1671 @hyukgu @human1981 sorry if i dont mentioned your name here but i think i didnt miss liking your post for sure :)

And i really cant find any word to convey my appreciation to the most real deal caption, Song Joong Ki shi, you're really amazing namja! I truly admire and respect your braveness, from the Korea, Thailand and now Beijing FMs, everything just narrow down to your one and only yeupunni *cough *cough Hye Kyo Shi <3 ... even i'm not his long time fan but i read somewhere that he used to mentioned that legs is always what he loves at woman but now it's "lips and eyes" when was it change mr. SJK kekeke? Ok Ok, so i now think to myself that whether the DOTS really stand for Descendants Of The Sun or Destiny Of The Songs keke..sorry for my delulu at max mode 

For IGers or any lovestragams, i know that you ship our beloved SongSong hard as we all here do but if you're the real shipper and truly love our uri SongSong, could you guys just stop circulate or speculate unnecessary pics/analysis which should harm or backfire our beloved OTP from the Basaeng Awards? Coz its really cant help if our beloved SongSong cant be there together due to those things. I personally dont think we need to speculate anything coz uri caption SJK is always the most reliable caption for our ship, just be patience then you can see now how good he is <3 

Aja! let's sails happily altogether shippers! 

12 minutes ago, sjk1shk said:

OMG DISPATCH!!!! They post SJK, SHK, YAI picture. 

The title is 이 꽃밭은 어디죠? ㅠㅠ

Can anybody help to translate? 

Where can we find this flower bed? ㅠㅠ

(* In Korea good looks are often compared to flowers, hence the phrase "men more beautiful than flowers". So this caption is basically saying that the people in the picture are extremely good looking and the journalist envies them being together in one place/frame. The journalist therefore wants to go to this place where she/he can admire the visuals of the three people)

@Chewy Hoe

Wth SJK should have done this earlier because what you did last night make @joongkyo write more than ever and that's like the most posts in a day by her for the longest time! 

And I want to say to J that whatever you have done for this couple these months have finally paid off. Really no regrets in sticking throughout. You have proved all your revelations right 

ok back to dying first 

Unnie, at least you know that the best is still yet to come :phew::D

45 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

I was busy last nite so I didn't camp out (in this thread as I would do - constantly) .. I didn't know there gonna be S SURPRISE GIFT very BIGGG surprise gift .. at most I tot Joongki would only mention her name ::wub: like he always does.. sooo yeah that can wait .. (I tot .. I have more pressing matter to attend to last night) and then I SAW @lynne22 msgggggggggggggg quickly opened the thread .. though I am12 hours late but...

Wahhahahahhahhahahhah .. I go yahoooo yahooooo yahooooooooooooooo ...

It's not too late to celebrate ..

Welll ... I saying this to myself - I TOLD YOU SO Bambiina ..

Have faith in our man .. like he told 'us' before ..... trust him... in the matter of his work and also his life (I interpret as his love life)

Hmmm .... he told us that he prefer not to go public with his relationship unless he was caught ...

His behavior now contradicts what he told us before .... He was not caught :D wasn't he?.. so why the public confession? ... (forget YAI in those pics .... YAI was just a cover up) ... 

That man is brilliant .... he is genius ... He master the 'Subtle art of Dating openly' ... kekekekke ... 

And here we are so worried about his dating rumor and we protect him .. Baeksang is just around the corner ..  we try so much to put this 'dating speculation' under wrap ... 

AND HEREEEEEEEE he goes .. busting all our effort of keeping things under wrap ...

dropping bom again and again ..... explode us again and again (repeating Chewy - I died and not finish dying .. still dying .. btw gal you are so funnyy... wakakaa..)

He should be more responsible :D .. I am working so hard playing those stupid games just to get point... I neglected my family to play games .. I constantly on the phone PLAYING ... and if you gals don't know yet - I am an ajumma - I am 46 years old ... INTERNET GAMES is sooooooo not me ... and here, SJK going around in his fan meets .. dropping bom ... before this just name bomb .. and now he started to drop picture bomb ... (that is equivalent to nuclear bomb) .. BOY are you not afraid that you are feeding the internet lovestagram trolls with more material to troll? .. aren't you afraid that this dating speculation could and will effect your chance of winning award at Baeksang?

I guess this is his way of telling us .. NOTHING MATTERS right now ... 

What's more important is me and shk .... if I feel like telling the world we are dating I will do so .. I am not afraid of the consequences .... I am not afraid that I may lose fans or award or whatever ...

I respect this guy so much ... some artist will not jeopardize their popularity for anything .. what more when they are at the peak, at the very tip of the popularity mountain ....No artist willing to jeopardize their popularity .. we are talking HALLYU level kinda thing which seldom happen ...

Look at him .. he is so proud to show off (despite his-not-confessing-unless-caught 'crap') .....

I was a bit sad when he implied that he haven't seen her for awhile .... I won't lie ... it did dampened my mood (though I am sure his 'awhile' may not be as long as I tot) .... 

and ... o boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy . He lifted my mood to the sky today .... his awhile is less than 24 hours ... wakakaka.. could be less than 12 hours ... 

I get you now JK ... 1 hour away is alreay 'awhile' to you ... your long-time-no-see ... can be interpret as 3-4 hours? ... wahahahhaa ...

I love you .. I love you style of exposing your relationship .. I love the way you handle those non-believer .. those skeptical trolls that keep on insisting that .. you and SHK is just friend ....

NO ONE DARE to do what you did Joongki ... declaring to the whole world you are still in contact with your co-star .. 

You don't give a dam 

I know the feeling Joongki .. when you truly love someone .. when she is the one .. she is the one to be the mother of your child .. she is your soulmate .... 

You can't wait to tell the world ...

You won't be afraid to tell the world

You want to share the feeling with the whole world ...

Nothing else matter ........... not your popularity,  not Baesang ,  nothing ..  except her well being 

You made me one proud shipper .. SHK is so lucky (so are you) ... both of you are so lucky to meet each other ..

I continue support whatever you choose to do ...

and IG trolls .. PLEASE GROW UP .... 

Fist bump with u. Am oso an ah jumpa. .I'm 40 yo n my hb n dotters have been laughing at me for acting like a teenagers. .but it keeps us feeling young n energetic rite..

40 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Where can we find this flower bed? ㅠㅠ

(* In Korea good looks are often compared to flowers, hence the phrase "men more beautiful than flowers". So this caption is basically saying that the people in the picture are extremely good looking and the journalist envies them being together in one place/frame. The journalist therefore wants to go to this place where she/he can admire the visuals of the three people)

Here is another news from Dispatch. Are they same article?

“左아인, 右중기…송혜교, 훈훈한 남사친

http://www.dispatch.co.kr/517313

Only can understand 2 Chinese words and their names.  "Left Ah In, Right Joong Ki....Song Hye Kyo, xxx xxx"

Okay, so somehow I've managed to calm myself down (which is very hard to do mind you...;))

Here's the thing. What I loved most about the set of pictures revealed last night is the two looked perfectly happy. SHK's face is glowing, she visibly lost a few pounds and yes, I might sound like a broken record here but yeah, She looks HAPPY and for me, that's the most important thing.

And their body language. Guess, I'll just keep my judgment about this to myself because I don't want to go on speculating. But it's there. My most sensible and non-delulu self is telling that something special binds them and whatever it is, I just wish that both are able to nurture and protect it. :wub::wub::wub: I have such penchance for love that transcends and grows through time.

As for SJK, I totally admire his seemingly innate talent for languages, well I know he is one intelligent man but I can only imagine the short period of time he has been permitted to learn say for instance a Chinese song. I'm here imagining him singing one of our local ballads once he gets to visit my country. Hopefully, SOON but I guess the 'waiting' will make the experience of seeing him in person (i wish) more memorable.

I am also hoping that one day, he can also sing for her...that would be one dreamy sequence that will send us straight to SongSong heaven.:heart:

Happy shipping everyone! Sorry for this rather long post, it's just that I am still on cloud 9 from last night's happenings.

Hwaiting!:):):)

Can't help thinking that sjk stay out ( probably at Someone's house) as he was wearing the same clothes at the party and boarding the plane the next day afternoon.. :P Couple just got to be together as long as they can before one of them got to go overseas for some time. Hope for the good good news to come sooner! :wub::)

24 minutes ago, pgaltr said:

Here is another news from Dispatch. Are they same article?

“左아인, 右중기…송혜교, 훈훈한 남사친

http://www.dispatch.co.kr/517313

Only can understand 2 Chinese words and their names.  "Left Ah In, Right Joong Ki....Song Hye Kyo, xxx xxx"

Left Ah In, Right Joong Ki.... Song Hye Kyo , heartwarming friendship

Actor Song Joong Ki disclosed pictures of his friendship during a fan meeting in Beijing.

In the pictures, we see Song Joong Ki's best friend Yoo Ah In and Song Hye Kyo. In particular, one can see the bright face of Song Hye Kyo in between Yoo Ah In and Song Joong Ki.

These people are recognised as the representatives for best friends in the entertainment industry, SJK and SHK worked together in the KBS drama (DOTS) and SHK is part of the same agency(UAA) as YAI.

As usual Dispatch showing their loyalty to SHK by rushing to make sure there isn't any backlash. They are the only media portal to report this news and they've taken particular care to focus on the friendship.

-------

Korean fans and media sites have been extremely respectful by not posting news of the Beijing Fanmeet (which I take as an extremely positive sign and news, everyone wants OTP at the Baeksang and wouldn't like to rock the boat).

Whish is why I am repeatedly appealing to all international fans and especially people on IG to resist and stop posting speculation posts. I am also extremely unhappy that some translations are floating around on a large scale which aren't even true. SJK already made a very big move by

1. Disclosing these pictures.

2. Speaking about SHK's beauty on two occasions during his personal fan meeting in Beijing when there was no need to.

We don't need to make false translations to make OTP seem more believable. Hopefully the people fuelling the false rumours and speculations can take the example of Korean fans and media sites by removing their posts.

I saw this on naver and I don't know if this was shared here already or not.

http://www.starseoultv.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=405086

Talking about their ranking on Baeksang Awards and calling them a national couple. Also, at the last part of the article it seems as though the media wants the SongSong Couple to attend the Baeksang Award together. That's why we need to continue voting for our couple and also don't forget to vote for the iQiYi one everyday. Figthing SS shippers let's make our couple win and happy.

http://www.iqiyi.com/yule/100sang52.html

Hi everyone, im one of the silent reader in this thread. Thank you for everyone for sharing the love to our song song couple. I'm not someone that easily ship any couple after i watched drama. My last shipping couple was sunwook (sunah & wookie from SOAW). So song song is my second ship. 

As much as i would love to see them together in real, im happy to know they r still keep in touch even after drama shooting n broadcast has ended. I hope they can work together again in the future. Really miss our song2. I wish 송중기 can visit singapore for FM, but that's a goodbye. I even go to the extend messaged one of organizer; n they r kindly reply and confirmed wt me that there'll be no schedule for FM sgp as uri 송중기 schedule so tight. 

Im thinking if i shld go HK FM but my canto is zero. Im considering TW too but none of my friends want to go. Plus i shld keep my budget tight for this year travel. :( 

Chewy, u r from taiwan? So r u going to TW fm? 

Btw i was watching yest FM. Thanks to this thread for sharing the app, yizhibao. I really love it that 송중기 shared his precious photos and friendship with SHK & YAI. Also im happy that bogum came to the beijing FM. He is such a sweetie. I wanna cry to see him playing keyboard & 송중기 singing. Such a combo! Also 송중기 sing chinese so lovely, his voice surprisingly so match wt the song. 

Archived