[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

@joongkyo yeah, i realised after watching it a few times too that he's saying something differently. that's why i think you can do it better LOL. thank you :) yeah his expression is so "revealing?"

btw guys, it's not PBG who said that SHK is pretty. I was wrong as always my translation is really lost LOLOL sorry :)

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, songsquare said:

Those pictures with SHK and YAI just got me all giddy and grinning like mad!!!! He's truly the biggest shipper of his own ship and the fact he doesn't have any social media platform, makes me think he's dying to show off those pictures! Like he could have chosen other pictures in his phone or whatever but he /chose/ to show pictures with SHK (and YAI just to be on the safe side hee) and this is definitely not a denial on his part hehe. It amuses me to the highest of levels that this was just 2 days before Beijing and during one of their inner circle's birthday party. SJK being there just speaks volumes of how close he is with the gang. Oppa is the real sangnamja!!! 

Aww! I am loving your words there :wub: I also couldn't contain my excitement seeing SJK shared those pics in his own FM like this LOL

SJK knows the best where to "direct" this ship so that we all won't get lost :lol: He's the best captain and also the biggest shipper ever of this ship at the same time :D

990880515_a2e60451.gif

OMG!!!! The thread is in such a festive mood...thank you to all who shared gifs, translation, pics, comments, videos and those who just spazz away like me....and of course Capt. joongkyo....it's good to see you again, whether you shared a reminder, or added some important info to help us enjoy this day to the max..this calls for a 0 nights 3 days celebration. 

SJK, you and your sweet ways....slowly but surely, we got the message and we will patiently wait for your confirmation!

SmileyConfetti.gif~c200

@finickyfray no worries, technically you're correct because PBG did talk about pretty sunbae actresses in the beginning . :)

I don't know if I am the only one feeling this way but SJK in this bit with PBG sounded just like when he was intimidating poor Puppy into giving an answer about SHK. When he said the whole country and even the whole of China knew that she was beautiful.

Poor PBG - I am lol-ing at the SHK sunbae-nim mention~

Today is the happiest day  for me & us Song Song Shippers  :wub:

Beijing Fan Meeting: SJK shared Song Song + YAI Photos ;  SJK sang songs "Long Time No See" from Eason Chan (Actually "Ten Years" is my fav song from Eason Chan) & A Little Girl by Oh Hyuk (Reply 1988) ; his honest answers

Remember I said before that I didn't expect him to share photo with SHK but who knows maybe one photo of Song Song. Then today BAM!!! BAM!!! SJK shared not just 1 photo but 2 photos of him and SHK (plus SHK's dongseang YAI..LOL). This is really made us the happiest shippers :phew:. Also his answers during fanmeeting. He's so honest..LOL

Thanks to joongkyo, lov3kikyo for the translations. Also thanks to fellow shippers who shares link, photos & videos.

To all comrades don't forget to vote!! Fighting!!

22 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

First of all, I would like to discourage making any more posts on this matter especially since SJK already told us that he was there. 

Secondly the information on that post is wrong - That party took place on the 9th, the pictures posted by SHK's friends were on the 10th but the party happened a day before that. More importantly SJK took a flight on the 10th, so there is no way he could have been in Seoul on the night of the 10th. 

Yes, his clothes are the same on the night of the 9th at the party and on the flight on the 10th. The party at TMI probably went on pretty late and it must have been very late when SJK left, which probably explains why he changed his flight to an earlier flight on the 10th and wore a mask. He must have been exhausted at the party and thought that it was best that he sleep on the plane and reach a lil earlier instead of going back home getting a little rest and then flying out a few hours after that.

I was just watching the video when SJK was talking explaining the photo of YAI, SHK and him.

he said: HE (YAI) TOLD ME AND HYE KYO SSI THAT HE WOULD MAKE SMTH GOOD TO EAT. 

so they now come in a pair now??! HAHAHAHA

@smoky1671 thank you for the video and translation 

Song Song will be the death of me, really! I have the biggest grin plastered on my face now thanks to these two. BEST DAY EVER?!? :wub: LOVE LOVE LOVE everything that was revealed to us today! What's next Mr Song? I AM READYYYY

tumblr_o5b1cukq7Z1r0oz1go3_250.gif

I look forward to the next fan meeting. Hopefully there will be more surprises in store for us! 

Thank you for the translations and videos everyone! You guys are amazing! :heart::heart::heart:

Indeed it's a very good day for us. One of those days where we get reminded of an important lesson on shipping. (coming from someone who's still shipping another otp for 5 yrs and counting..lol)

Fans/shippers (esp. the newbies) don't really have to cross the line (privacy) and should always trust and have faith in their OTP. Of course there'll always be drought for news but when one of them shares an update like the recent one SJK shared, it's very rewarding.

Happy Shipping and Sailing! Ciao. :D

Oh my gosh!! I'm not kidding when I say that actually I screamed when I saw these pictures!! I can't stop smiling!! THANK YOU so much for all these translations and updates. This ship makes me so so so happy! Again, thank you EVERYONE for your contribution to this thread and supporting our Song Song couple!

I would also like to thank our main man Joongki for sharing his photos with the fans..I feel like he is trying to relay a message to us through these subtle actions during the fanmeet (like joongkyo translated earlier about joongki and PBG and the pictures of him with hyekyo and YAI).

We should thank our couple for making us so happy by voting!!!! Don't forget to vote for Baeksang and iqiyi! (http://www.iqiyi.com/yule/100sang52.html)

Happy shipping everyone~ <3

tumblr_o5mpophZd91ua82v7o2_400.giftumblr_o5mpophZd91ua82v7o4_400.giftumblr_o5mpophZd91ua82v7o5_400.gif

PGB's favorite scene~ :D Perhaps he is also a SongSong shipper?

I have gone for three days and I come back to this, I should maybe go away often after this, lol.

Honestly, I didn't expect him to share any pics with SHK at all but Joong-ki shii you prove me wrong yet again. The thing about this couple is the inconsistency of the information they provide us themselves, I noticed this way earlier but I didn't want to comment on it because I thought it's just a one time thing yet it keeps happening again. I don't know if they are doing it consciously or unconsciously, seeing as they themselves said that they read everything that is written about them. And they definitely don't look like the type to not know what is being said on the 'outside' when every microscopic thing they do being scrutinized. It makes one wonder doesn't it? And some other things as well but I'll refrain from saying it out loud as of now. That being said, I was highly suspicious of his "It's been a long time since we've seen each other' just being merely 48++ hours and I was proven right by Joong-Ki shii himself, again with the inconsistency. So, like some of you have said we don't have to speculate anymore, it's pretty much laid out clearly, well at least for me. God bless smitten Joong-Ki shii and beautiful Hye-Kyo shii for making me feel giddy again:wub:

Thank you everyone for sharing gifs, pictures, translations and vidoes. You people are AH-mazing!:heart:

Ps. I couldn't help but laugh at YAI's expression in the first picture, he looks like a reluctant younger brother being dragged around to play as a shield:lol::lol:

6 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

First of all, I would like to discourage making any more posts on this matter especially since SJK already told us that he was there. 

Secondly the information on that post is wrong - That party took place on the 9th, the pictures posted by SHK's friends were on the 10th but the party happened a day before that. More importantly SJK took a flight on the 10th, so there is no way he could have been in Seoul on the night of the 10th. 

Yes, his clothes are the same on the night of the 9th at the party and on the flight on the 10th. The party at TMI probably went on pretty late and it must have been very late when SJK left, which probably explains why he changed his flight to an earlier flight on the 10th and wore a mask. He must have been exhausted at the party and thought that it was best that he sleep on the plane and reach a lil earlier instead of going back home getting a little rest and then flying out a few hours after that.

Fully noted.... I will not post anything also again in future in this thread.

Sorry for not being as serious as you on this thread as I only share it for adding the fun on shipping a couple. I thought we can also bring the funny side in this thread but seems I am wrong. thanks it is better I'm off from this thread.

woowoooow taeba daebak

I,m so happy right know and thank to @joongkyo you alwaasy amazing. thanks for your translation hahahha and sjk face hahahha lol

right now I just need some a cup of ice americano hahahha to make my day more beautiful because this saturday night is really great to party with pit bul song feat neo hahahha

7 minutes ago, lov3kikyo said:

I was just watching the video when SJK was talking explaining the photo of YAI, SHK and him.

he said: HE (YAI) TOLD ME AND HYE KYO SSI THAT HE WOULD MAKE SMTH GOOD TO EAT. 

so they now come in a pair now??! HAHAHAHA

@smoky1671 thank you for the video and translation 

I did have the same thought when I watched it listening to the Chinese trans. But I am not entirely sure whether SJK himself mentioned both of them, or whether the translator assumed it, because when I listened to the Korean it didn't seem like he mentioned her in that particular sentence. Maybe someone whose Korean is better can confirm it!

4 minutes ago, smoky1671 said:

I did have the same thought when I watched it listening to the Chinese trans. But I am not entirely sure whether SJK himself mentioned both of them, or whether the translator assumed it, because when I listened to the Korean it didn't seem like he mentioned her in that particular sentence. Maybe someone whose Korean is better can confirm it!

SJK doesn't mention SHK, it was the translator who probably presumed that he meant the two of them.

11 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

Fully noted.... I will not post anything also again in future in this thread.

Sorry for not being as serious as you on this thread as I only share it for adding the fun on shipping a couple. I thought we can also bring the funny side in this thread but seems I am wrong. thanks it is better I'm off from this thread.

:blink:

I never said anything about you not posting, I only asked that we don't speculate using pictures because SJK already told us that he was there.

And, I only corrected the dates which you had posted since they were incorrect. It's not because I was being serious and didn't want you to post something light or funny, I only pointed it out for the reasons I've stated earlier.

Please post as much as you want, but if it's correct information it will be easier for everyone to enjoy your posts. 

10 minutes ago, smoky1671 said:

I re-watch the video again. My apologies

SJK DIDNT MENTION SHK. It was the translator.

He said: YAI opens a restaurant so he invited and say he will prepare smth nice...

What a great day for SongSong shippers.. :)

This is the 1st SJK fan meeting in China and check out the land mines which have been exploding.. :)

SJK has a few more fan meetings in China...what other land mines are going to crop up?

at this rate , by the end of the fan meetings SongSong couple will be engaged :)

hahaha...

my shipper heart is racing ....

Archived