[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

5 minutes ago, khxy said:

I can't watch live, so i rely on weibo and baidu (those who watch live, please correct me if i'm wrong)

Updating:

Host: Since your debut until now, what are the most unforgettable thing/moment?

SJK: I have come across many good projects thus i am able to stand here today.Receiving such a good project after my enlistment,i am very happy.

Host: Do you have any special arrangement for your Chinese fans?

SJK: Maybe i will reveal some of my private photos on my phone

Thanks for the translations

I don't expect him to reveal his photo with SHK but who knows...maybe one photo of Song Song? If that happens our ovaries will surely explode :w00t::lol:

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@joongkyo for your shipping heart while doing your paper

1) he prepared never seen before photos from his cellphone for his fan meet tomorrow 

2) he mentioned SHK ssi himself at least 3 times even though no one asked and he said he had no reason to reject DOTS because of her

Chewy's Conclusion: SHK is fast becoming his Favourite name to mention apart from LKS :blush:

oh and this one you must know! The host of the 一直播 commented that his body smell good!  ;) 

And continuing..

the host ask 

Upon receiving the script..what made you accept it?

His reply was it was a script from good script Writers and also my co-star actress is SHK. I accepted the script without hesitation.

the second of the qns was if he expected DOTS to be so successful?

his reply..I didnt expect such a overwhelming responses thou I know it was written by Writers that I like and  actress is SHK

Sorry guys if I am spamming...

i'm listening and translating at the same time

Next Reporters Q&A...

1. Is DOTS the most satisfying work amongst all the shows you acted in?

his reply...as an actor I'm statisfied with all my works. But DOTS..I really like it and am thankful to have acted in it.

2. You have acted in Tv drams and movies..would you consider venturing into China?

when I started acting I had a dream to act overseas..with overseas directors and overseas team and I think the time is coming...

i heard from SHK ssi about a China director Wang jiao wei..after hearing from SHK Ssi I really want to work with him...and of course other directors 

3. You have many fan meeting places in China..is there any place you want to visit or food you want to try?

when I was young I travelled to China a lot..there are fan meet places/cities I have never visited before.

food...I want to eat Beijing Duck..toufu dishes...noodle dishes...and the host recommended him to eat hotpot

I am watching the delayed broadcast of SJK interview in China, (him wearing a blue jacket) I didn't understand a thing but I watched it for an hour. LOL! I found myself squinting my eyes just to see whether English words would come off the screen magically! :lol::blink::heart:What we do for SongSong couple..:blush:

Hello comrades!

Huwaa..it's such a hectic day for me and just got the chance to open this forum and all that i can see :wub: everywhere!

Okay, let me do back reading, don't wanna miss a single thing :P

If I know I could watch this PC I would take a day off..:tears:.. I only heard his voice (secrectly) because there were a lot colleagues around me. I can’t understand Chinese or Korean but I can feel his voice, I feel his sincere when he talked, when he said thanks to everyone.

Thanks @khxy for your links and translation:

_He himself mentioned Hye Kyo many times.

_He like DOTS a lot because of good script and the actress – Hye Kyo (I love this part…hahaha)

_Knowing one famous director through Hye Kyo  (Yes, always because of HER :P. Joong Ki gives us too much for a day :wub:)

40 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Chewy's Conclusion: SHK is fast becoming his Favourite name to mention apart from LKS :blush:

Unnie, I like your conclusion so much cause its so true! LOL He can't help mentioning her every chance he gets now :phew:

Couldn't watch the whole PC but the piece when he seemed so fixed on the stuffed Panda bear is freaking cute! I bet he wanna bring that cutie bear home for someone :phew: lol

21 hours ago, Chewy Hoe said:
  Reveal hidden contents

SJK, please tell me your answer is as YSJ and not as SJK if you are being asked by the host and not re-enacting the scene. My shipping heart can take no less lol 

@mai5116 if you open your heart and follow all the clues you will know it's not true lol....Long time no see my f o o t 

Haha :D:D i laughed so hard after reading this @Chewy Hoe! Uri SongSong couple really wants us to read between the line or should i say more than that  ;)

@finickyfray, true! maybe for him 1 hour could me 1 day if he's not able to see uri Beauty face, especially her eyes and mouth a.k.a lips :P

Thankyou @khxy for such a wonderful post and translation! It felt like an interview of SJK and SHK indeed! How could we're not in love with this gentleman?

Anyway, when SJK brought SHK during his interview, it remind me with one the falling in love signs whereas you talk about him/her all the time!

20signs.jpg

credit http://www.storypick.com/falling-in-love-signs/

OMG, SJK... he keeps on giving us heart attack. Thank sooo much @khxy and @lov3kikyo for the translation, I'm flying...

Why did you decide to act in this drama?

SJK: Because i know the lead actress is Ms Hye Kyo, of course i need to act in this drama, such a good script and actress.There is no reason not to accept it.

Do you plan to work with Chinese director?

SJK: I have been wanting to work with foreign director/team since my debut . Now i want to work together when i have the chance.Just like i heard how great Director Wong Kar Wai is from Ms Hye Kyo when we were shooting DOTS, i really want to work with him if i have the chance and i think it will be a great movie.Also, other directors.

They really "discuss" a lot of things, huh?

And, and, and he call her Hye Kyo-shi and mention her name several times even when no one asked? Just like how he rated SHK in her doctor's gown just to be able to say how beautiful she is  :love:  I bet she's on his mind all the time, right SJK? 

9b7DNXW.gif

@maam0825, i think uri Ki like to tease his other significant half when he said "long time no see" :P or maybe he likes to tease us the shippers as well. However, i think he failed :P

@kdramaobsessed, i love your word "swoonworthy" there ;) and i couldn't agree more with your post. I hope you will post us more and join the fun here with us :)

@phuongfoodiedinh, love your post there. Too many coincidence when it comes to our SongSong couple :P

@hclover96, aiigooo this two :wub: thanks for sharing!

yeah another new picture on Kyo Private IG, now 132,, and someone doing pc in beijing,, again SHK? hahaha you made my day... ^^

it really obvious,, the timing is just sooo... Aah my heart can't... *die

Sum up big points of PC today.

- Ki accepted DOTS script partly because of knowing that uri Kyo is the leading actress :)))

- Ki wanna co-work with Chinese director, who was introduced by uri Kyo during the DOTS filming :v

- Ki loves to eat Beijing duck, aka uri Kyo's favourite Chinese food lol

- Ki called her SHK-ssi, HK-ssi during the PC :3

No one told him, but he automatically mentioned uri Beauty's name up to 3 times =)) There's someone damn missing her litte girl you guys :3 Can't wait till the FM tomorrow. What's exactly the time of FM tomorrow you guys?

Archived