[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

I'm so happy that I made the right choice. I really love our kindhearted couple:wub:. I love them individually and love them as a couple. They never fail to impress me.

I'm loving them even more and more now :blush::heart:

To all comrades keep on voting. Fighting!! :grin:

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SJK on the plane already!

Credit sasakibooooo... There are some pics which I guess are best not posted

presumably brought forward his flight to avoid the crowd? Or most got it wrong? Either way I guess he is going via VIP anyway

Yes smoky1671 did the right thing by not posting the picture on plane because SJK must have played ninja for a good reason and we must respect his privacy on the airplane. He even had a mask on wearing all black and the best part not many caught him in Incheon it seems and China fans caught him on the plane and he seems to be seated in economy class! 

Smoke bomb on his earlier flight being late tonight but the fans in Changsha already waiting there with banners!! Touching down in an hour or so 

006rLYbKgw1f3qcz8gthaj30zk0qo0xi.jpg

006rLYbKgw1f3qcz89xdvj30zk0qoaef.jpg

China fans are jjang!! 

Credit : Weibo 

Lol if not for the smoke bomb on his flight this small airport will be flooded by now!! 

SJK this is the first time in years I see you played ninja and wearing mask lol 

ok I won't post the one of him in airplane as a respect but I will share the only pic available of him in Incheon before departing and yes no more slippers lol but wear mask that's hardly seen on him! 

timg?wapp&quality=80&size=b4000_2000&cut

Credit to owner as tagged 

and I want to commend on the Chinese Baidu fans who have been SJK fans for a Long time! Look at how orderly and Organized they are...they love and protect him in their own way 

26 minutes ago, human1981 said:

While waiting for his arrival in China. Lets stare at this handsome namja. I mean that black shirt namja. :phew:

ah so sexy, the way he has unbuttoned both the collar and the second button  :wub::phew:

Archived