[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Hey everyone! My job is getting busier and busier and I find it hard to keep track of this thread. However I am soo happy everyone is still continuing their support for our couple. 

Though I may not be so active, and God knows I already have so many pages to back read here...Know that I am voting every single day!!! Let's send our Song Song to the awards! Thank you chingus for the updates every single day!!! 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear all, I was so busy last few days. SJK trip to Thailand news found everywhere but quite similar to those you have seen. To tell the truth, many of fans are from other fandom but they also love DoTs and SJK. However, it's very difficult to get the ticket. Its all sold out within less than 10 minutes. So most of the fans who has no luck to get the ticket tried to find other ways to meet him (airport, in front of hotel, restaurant, even massage shop).

SJK is praised highly about his nice manner and care for fans. He tried his best to take care of them and worried about their safety. That made many people impressed in him more. 

If some news outlets release something more, I will share with you guys here.   

AYE CAPTAIN!

I hope this is the last time our captain remind us fellas,, hopefully we can be "grown up" after this. 

I kindly repeat, do not encourage troll who post 'innocent and non controversial things' in this thread! Don't even bother to reply post, comment, picture, or anything they asked or shared if that made you feel bad or sad... =) 

lets go sailing smoothly...... GBUs

2 hours ago, joongkyo said:

Two announcements to make.

(No, I'm not back to posting but two recent trends on this thread and IG have been really disturbing me and I consider it my responsibility to share this directly)

Please do not badger SHK's friends on IG

Be responsible for the content you're encouraging on the thread

Can't wait for the Baeksang Awards!

Love to all~

Sorry to cut your post. I'm newbie and just having soompi account. I've already read all page in this thread and just being a silent reader. And I'm being grateful to have you in this thread @joongkyo a trustworthy and mature shipper. nice to meet you, and I hope you'll be back for having party in this thread as soon as possible.

pardon my poor english :))

this is a perspective of a 34 yrs old ahjumma :

dispatch will be the last to expose them. uaa's director and dispatch director are best friends. we will never know what is their agreement.  shk has been in good terms with them. shes practically their goddes. AND DONT EXPECT ANYTHING FROM DISPATCH. 

just be patient and have faith!

i rarely ship, last time was lee seo jin and choi ji woo/ oh min suk and kang ye won plus WONDER BANG (yup we got  sohee/gd thing)-2007/2008 was fun!

but i have faith on this couple. i see the evidence/analysis/article/thoughts that makes me realise this is it..explosive chemistry without having bed scene etc...i've become a believer.

who would have thought that hugging can be full of 'soul' and 'sexy'. 

plus:

i think i need to address a situation as i've been discovering something through instagram.

yes i love browsing the instagram. just type songsongcouple and things will pop out.

to some of the instagram owner (yes i know some of you have been snooping around this thread!!)

stop posting irrelevant findings about songsong couple. (though some is relevant because it was  took from this thread- mostly capt j's analysis/findings)

to the instagram owner: if its not your findings please credit the owner of the findings.

please be ethical..

and i've been addressing about tagging shk and sjk friends before. stop tagging them or stop throwing remarks or badgering them.

please stop tagging SONG HYE KYO!!!!!!

please read and understand joongkyo's posting.

ps: in near future both sjk and shk will  have a kiss scene with their fellow co actress/ co actor, you guys gotta accept it as its part of their job scope in the industry.so please dont be paranoid with some edited pictures!  (last time i couldn't even look at sjks baskin robbins cf, but i learned!)

well said @Prentiss

and yes, 2cents needs to add their 2cents to this - actually not 2cents. 2MILLIONDOLLARS this time.

same, i love browsing IG but to all those unethical content stealers / fabricators of info / stup!d clues=crap that doesn't even make sense and is a far stretch for the normal human mind (like what? OMG they have the same color hair omg it's matching lovers hair - seriously??) - STOP IT

I KNOW YOU IG POSTERS ARE READING THIS SINCE YOU SO CAPABLY COPY SH !!T FROM THIS FORUM ALL THE TIME

1. 1) DO NOT TAG SHK AND HER FRIENDS IN SILLY POSTS
  2. 2) DO NOT POST ON SHK'S FRIENDS IG'S AND STUP!D QUESTIONS AND BADGER THEM ON IG
  3. 3) RESPECT SHK AND HER FRIENDS' PRIVACY - SHE IS A PUBLIC FIGURE, HER FRIENDS ARE NOT
  4. 4) DO NOT SPREAD FABRICATED SILLY CLUES / RUMORS / UNCHECKED FACTS & FALSE INFO ABT THE SONGS ON IG - it not only makes you look ridiculous but also SS shippers as well - it is not being delulu, it's just being irresponsible and disrespectful to the Songs.

THANK YOU.. respect, please. thank you. again.

I agree with @joongkyo and @prentiss please don't tag your post to song2 couple friends. And anyone can helping me. I'm from Indonesia I'm so confused to play a game to get more point and until this time I can't vote this couple because I don't have enough point. Every time I try to play web game my phone always hang. Can I install this baeksang application with my laptop. If I can't please pm me guess.

I'm not new be in this thread before I shipp this couple I already shipp songajimina. I read all of you post in here and I'm interest. 

Right know I really love this thread. When I get free time I always read all of your post in here.

But I have some analysis because almost 6 years I work from some agency in jakarta and sometime I work with model also artist from some Cf right know I want give my speculation about kbs not give us all bts. 

Sometime work in entertainment industry must be carefull with paparazi or media because a little rumor we make can make big impact with our fans. That is I'm hear from a Indonesia celebrity. Because I'm work being a producer it's make me know about the editing work. Sometimes celebrity can request to us who must be show to people and must not to see so we must edited. Sometime artist or actor can make a deal with director about that. So  I think is same with the dots bts.

But is only my speculation from my side. Because sometimes I must work with that situation.

I'm sorry my English is not really good enough but hope all of you can understand my post. 

Don't forget to pm so I can get more point to vote this couple 

@superbigcat, thanks for sharing the IG photos of SJK. I can see how frustrated he was when the bodyguard did not let him to get near with the fans. That shows how he treasure his fans so much. Keep being humble SJK, it makes us loves you even more! :)

@joongkyo, understood the message on your post above. Hopefully to see you come back here soon and start posting again. We miss all your insight and analysis on our SongSong couple..

@Prentiss, thanks for your insight. Couldn't agree more:wub:

Ok chewy is back with the findings of today's voting. Ok I know I know you dread to see this but you have to know!! It's important for SS!! 

Somehow everything that is being discussed in here gets out real quick! 

after I posted on Sunday morning that no 2 sent 5 VB in to shake SHK position. Guess what? No VB detected since Sunday morning till now!! 

What does it tell you? That the fans of no 2 had a agreed strategy and schedule to vote and are very united in doing so. 

If they can do it, why can't SHK and SS fans do it?? 

We did it today earlier didn't we?? We bought her back to 85%!! And we must continue to keep her there!! 

Only in United we stand can we fend for SS!! They fought fair and hard and we must too!! 

Again, for people in the states and Europe, this is your time to 6am Korean time to close in!! Go vote!! 

Remember in this race, no either song must be left behind!! 

Annyeonghaseyo. I've been a silent reader of this thread and the drama. I avoided Soompi for almost 2 weeks as part of my Dots addiction treatment :sweatingbullets:Since I consider myself (50%) cured, I decided to visit Soompi again and I have to do backreading for 100+ pages (boy this thread moves very fast) and have missed so much. I really appreciate all the members who contribute everything to keep this ship sailing. This is my 1st ship ever (I've watched many Asian dramas in my life) and this couple dazzles me so much that I'm willing to use my cc to subscribe Magzter. I'm an old school and wary of internet transaction but I really really really want to vote for them. I tried playing the (stup*d) online games and failed all of them. So why not just pay for Magzter and be done with it in 5 min. I didn't have any difficulties in installing Baeksang app and subscribing Magzter, guess I'm one of those (thanks God) lucky people. Now I have 8000 points and hope my vote will help getting them to the red carpet. To members who experience problems, keep trying and your pain will be worth it when we see them together at Baeksang Awards. Happy voting everybody! :)

42 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Again, for people in the states and Europe, this is your time to 6am Korean time to close in!! Go vote!!

Noted chewy! About to cast my votes. Thanks for the heads up!!

Noted @Chewy Hoe

I was finally able to install and run the Baeksang app on my iPhone this past weekend and "convinced" my husband to get it on his phone as well. I ponied up for for the Magzter subscription on both and we were able to get 8000 points each so we're good to vote freely for a few days. I have some money budgeted from my side hustle dedicated to voting so I don't have to do the games but I will if I have to. I'm going to cast my 10 votes for SJK today and I just texted my husband to have him cast his 10 for SHK! Let's rally and vote!

Yep. Chewy is right.  We need to do more.  Her % is not good right now.  Are we going to have to rely on Korean/Chinese fans again to bring up the slack?  They got her to 85% yesterday and right now she's going up and down in the low 70's while most of them probably sleep.  I noticed a post yesterday had about 150 likes just from soompi users alone.  There were others with nearly 100 likes.  Plus the hundreds (or more?) people watching this thread and lurking.  If even half of the people who view and like posts in this thread actually voted we'd be better off.  So come on guys, let's get it together and vooote.  Again, if you need help with anyone feel free to ask in PM or in the thread. 

If she even loses 1-2% lead a day for 21 more days... well soon we'll be neck and neck at the end, and they have bots that enabled them to get 10% on us in a day or so.   So we must seriously limit their gains.  And again, I'm focusing on her % right now since he's stable/steady, but we are always on the look out of course.  And obviously don't get complacent with him % either.  That's the last thing we need. 

Just casted half my votes to beauty...will make sure to give the rest before my time is reset. Right sjk is stable at 70% so I don't have to worry much. Sry busy at wk so don't have much time to ck on the votes til now....and I'm confidant we will bring her back up to 80% cuz we are all dedicated to get her to Baeksang with Mr Hottie Big Boss!!! *gamer face* :angry: *VOTE VOTE VOTE*

4 hours ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Ok chewy is back with the findings of today's voting. Ok I know I know you dread to see this but you have to know!! It's important for SS!! 

Somehow everything that is being discussed in here gets out real quick! 

after I posted on Sunday morning that no 2 sent 5 VB in to shake SHK position. Guess what? No VB detected since Sunday morning till now!! 

What does it tell you? That the fans of no 2 had a agreed strategy and schedule to vote and are very united in doing so. 

If they can do it, why can't SHK and SS fans do it?? 

We did it today earlier didn't we?? We bought her back to 85%!! And we must continue to keep her there!! 

Only in United we stand can we fend for SS!! They fought fair and hard and we must too!! 

yeahthat  

Sorry. I need everyone to know that it's not just the Koreans and Chinese that brought Song Hye Kyo votes up to 85% yesterday evening, it's EVERYONE's effort here!!! I see votes coming from everywhere!! Especially after my continuous shoutout here throughout the day untill 6pm or so we got 86%!!!!! 

EVERYONE WHO VOTED, WELL DONE!!

Please give yourself a pat on the shoulder!! I feel like crying already!! I love you people because you make me feel that whatever I have done here is worth it!! 

Thank you and Please continue the same today and everyday!! 

It was only 30 min ago I checked the votes shk had 73% and now she's up again at 83%!!!! SS shippers are awesome!!!

Dang it...got too excited...I was looking at the overall % -.- shk still standing at 74 for today votes...sorry. I still think u guys are awesome tho lol

Thanks Susan c 

Sorry. I appreciate your comments but sincerely appreciate if you can edit this post. I am just a protector and hardcore shipper of SS and never thought of being anything else. I contribute actively in whatever areas within my capacity to ensure this ship sails well and I hope everyone does their part too! 

Omg this is getting emotional......

Archived