[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

13 minutes ago, treasurelove said:

Hi all,

finally manage myself to make an account to post here.

Can someone explain me: I tried to subscribe to magzter to get points. But when I tried to fill the credit card nunber and expiry date, it can't be filled. And when I tried use Scan Credit Card, my phone screen goes black. I'm using iPhone 6

Thanks for your help

Hi treasurelove,

please refer to my post on page 711 regarding this matter thru the link below

Hope it will help you to get 8000 points and start rolling the voting :D 

cheers

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, pgaltr said:

Here is another video he did the calculation. Maybe more clearer? :P

credit to owner.

@Bianca. yes。  I also think it was 85-81..Haha

I think his last finger movement showing he made number "1" hahaha

can someone create slow gif when he did the calculation, maybe? XD

5 hours ago, big_momma said:

Chewy Hoe master, i know sigang's article bears some good news. But iam VERY  interested to read your analysis on it. Im sure its 10 times the explosion. :w00t:

No, sigang ssi has said everything I wanted to say!! Really!! The Essence is all there!! Read it 5 times ok maybe 10 times to soak in all that feels! 

This couldn't have come at a better time!! 

Notable mention: as per sigang's post, Dispatch followed SJK for 6 freaking months after the nice guy and came up with nothing!! Lol 

and dispatch didn't even have to follow both Songs now at all and yet we have everything laid on the table for us by themselves!  How's this for being revealing? 

My favourite word today and always: Timing 

Spoiler

@big_momma Ok you asked for an explosion. I give you one out of my personal context: I am so insanely hardcore about Song Song that I am so going to send them "poked" c o n d o m s in order for them to get married fast!!! I cannot wait anymore!! Don't laugh. I am serious!! To anyone who is reading this spoiler, if it makes you uncomfortable I apologise!! Lol 

12 minutes ago, ilovesjk said:

@mai5116 SJK was not there for work. He had very little scheduled during the time because he was still nursing his injuries. Between January 28-February 20, he was free of work. Him going to New York was for personal reason. Hope that answers your question. 

I wanted to add also that his trip to New York was also kept from his agency. His agency only found out when rumors surfaced and so they had to confirm with SJK. That should tell a thing or two about how personal the trip was. 

@ilovesjk, thanks thanks so much for your explanation! Huwaa..now i'm having butterfly in my stomach :wub:

To fly from Korea to NY, said a lot of things of how much his relationship with Hye Kyo means to him! All i can say is love is in the air :wub:

And, yes, action speaks louder than words. SJK has always been private about his personal or love life. So, we just need to read between the lines or should i say read his actions well ;)

Thanks again for lighten up my day, @ilovesjk

18 minutes ago, aozora26 said:

I think his last finger movement showing he made number "1" hahaha

can someone create slow gif when he did the calculation, maybe? XD

Here is the slow motion version. 

Credit to the owner.

@sigang Thanks a lot for your translation. :wub: 

@sigang can't thank you enough!! You always amazed me by your insightful posts! I've been back reading pages since I'm new here, and such a right timing you posted something today when I just finished reading but not yet done spazzing too much on your post about SHK and SJK meeting in NY! Gaaahh!!

It would definitely answer your question @mai5116. It's in page 449.:)

To new shippers here like me.. if you haven't done back reading, you guys should try.. like start from page 1. Hahaha! You'll be impressed as well on how rational and insightful our fellow shippers are here. Too meaty guys.. really.. makes me think that I don't/won't need to delulu and just get thrilled and gratified over and over with the tidbits and connections they shared. Perhaps, cause yaaasss as what have @Chewy Hoementioned, "everything laid on the table for us by themselves" :wub:                                                                               

@sigang and everyone

This is Captain J take to all of you 

Wanted to relay my thanks to Sigang, coming from a native Korean most people on the thread would probably be able to understand that whole truck scene interaction much more.

When I posted my BTS interpretation of the scene, many of the thread and some trolls were quick to rubbish what I said but I get it everyone else not understanding Korean culture would have their doubts. :)

I'd also like to add that the attention from the Director's side isn't so much of "romantic love" but it's the way an artist views his "muse". It's artistic and which is why the viewers of the BTS liked the fact that the Director was very "in to his craft".

Also, the bit about her treating him like a younger brother  - again, it's not so much like dismissing SJK's attentions, it's more like she's the acting sunbae on set. Intl. fans keep harping about SHK's age but Koreans in general see him as the one doing the pursuing and if at all it would be her being concerned about the age difference, not him.  Which is why Korean fans were so amused when SJK started doing all the leading from the second PC onwards and her following his lead.

chewy says: J, OMG I just copied and paste and now just reading it. J, your version of MUSE snd ACTING SUNBAE just completes it!! You are seriously the best!!! 

•  

@sigang you made my day, you really made my day :blush:

you make my effort to earn some points more bearable ROFL

eonii Chewy Hoe please say our greetings and gratitude to Uri Captain J for her insight. Always the best :heart: never in this thread i once doubt her point of view toward our beloved SS. Gamsahamnida eoni CH and J

4 days of holiday in indonesia and all i did was backreading from page 1,, so many people contribute to bring this thread alive, so many beautiful stories, thankyou so much to you all!!! we are here sincere wishing the best for SS.. and we are happy to be part of the sailing ship.. ^^

and yes i really miss Joongkyo,, i hope you comeback someday J,, this ship never be the same without you.. lets celebrate together when our wish came true okay Capt?! ^^

Hello Everyone!
National election going on here in the Phils. and yet here I am lurking

on this thread, eager to hear/read something positive about our OTP. Nice to know that

Kikyo is still leading in the poll about Baeksang Nomination/Awards.

And to @Sigang, thank you dear for the effort...int'l shippers like me appreciate it very much.

Now back to where I am supposed to be.....Lol!

@sigang I've been reading your post repetitively until I really fully understand the words behind all those words. In chinese, 话中有话!!

And who else is with me? When i read sigang's post, captain J's interpretation of the truck scene came into my mind and at the same time, @Chewy Hoe eonnie posted captain J's comments.

I couldn't be any happier right now! :wub:

inyourfacetrolls :phew:

chewy unnie, i can be the delivery service to make sure, its received well :grimace: thankyou for sharing j's message too :) 

@sigang thank you for giving your insight and @joongkyo i didn't get what you said before that is why i didn't think he look "annoyed" before. now i doooo.. sorry for being very slow. next time i'll make sure i'll read again again again and again and againx10 before commenting :) 

21 minutes ago, ssnooow said:

It would definitely answer your question @mai5116. It's in page 449.:)

To new shippers here like me.. if you haven't done back reading, you guys should try.. like start from page 1. Hahaha! You'll be impressed as well on how rational and insightful our fellow shippers are here. Too meaty guys.. really.. makes me think that I don't/won't need to delulu and just get thrilled and gratified over and over with the tidbits and connections they shared. Perhaps, cause yaaasss as what have @Chewy Hoementioned, "everything laid on the table for us by themselves" :wub:                                                                               

@ssnooow, thanks thanks for your reply, will definitely rushing to page 449 once i got home from work today! It's hard to spazz and working at the same time :D

@Chewy Hoe, thanks a lot for your insight too. I agree when you said it's all about the "TIMING". And, when that time comes, all of us here will be jumping with joy! :wub:

SHK is back at 85% but lets not relax, keep voting! I'm even sacrificing my break and lunch to earn points to vote. Let us all bring them both to the Baeksang Awards! I really look forward to it, really really really hope they'll attend.

1 hour ago, winnie1104 said:

Hi treasurelove,

please refer to my post on page 711 regarding this matter thru the link below

Hope it will help you to get 8000 points and start rolling the voting :D 

cheers

thank you so much, finally made it.

LETS VOTE VOTE!!

Archived